All Comments on 'My Brother's Wife Ch. 04'

by LydiaWilde

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, with any luck at all, the wife is actually knocked up by somebody else she's seeing on the side, and it'll become even more obvious what a pathetic, useless whore she is, when the baby doesn't look a thing like either the husband she's betraying, or the brother that's a worthless piece of shit. And the father? Well, he needs to reevaluate his own compass on these matters, willing to let a husband continue to be cucked without his knowledge. Not a single likable person in this.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Damn!....it just keeps getting better.

MunchABunchMunchABunchabout 2 years ago

I do believe this is the best Erotic Love story I've

read. Please keep the story line going. We need to know what our lives look like on paper.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sunday summer dress, dawning a diaphanous beach robe and....

Find the wrong word in that statement.

I cussed out loud. Are you kidding me?

What a tragic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has turned out to be an amazing love story. I'm completely engaged. Your writing is incredible. Keep it up. This is a talent that not many possess.

Will4900Will4900almost 2 years ago

Can't wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLydiaWilde@LydiaWilde
Hi, I'm Lydia, and I'm a bit of a slut. I enjoy writing about my own sexual experiences as well as the endless fantasies that creep into my mind late at night. I've just started writing here, and I've got plenty more stories to tell! Support my writing at https://www.patreon....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES