My Brother's Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in silence for a moment, the sting of his words hanging in the air. He was right, but I'd made my choice.

"We won't stop, Dad," I said, staring out at the setting sun. "So, what now?"

My Dad rose with a dramatic grunt, looking down at me and shrugging his shoulders. "That's for you two to figure out, son. I've said my piece, and I'll pretend I didn't see anything. Just leave me out of your confession when the time comes."

He was already walking away, and I didn't have the strength to follow.

"But then you'll be lying too," I called out.

He turned with his hands in his pockets, smiling as a bit of his usual joyfulness returned to his face. "You forget that I had top-secret security clearance for thirty-five years. Sometimes lying is the only path forward."

With one last stern look, he continued back towards the house. I knew what that look meant. That the lie was safe with him, but that it would have to end with me.

The bench seemed to suck me into it. No matter how many times I told myself to get up, I couldn't will my body to move. I couldn't go back and face the mess that I'd created. An orange tint had veiled the park, and I was reminded of so many summer nights spent playing ball and chasing girls.

"Mind if I join you?"

Dani's voice was more angelic, more beautiful than that sunset could ever hope to be, returning some of the life to my body. I wiped my cheeks, suddenly aware that I had been crying. She slid in next to me, close but not close enough to touch.

She'd ditched the beach robe and changed into a pair of tight denim shorts and a loose white tank top. I could still see the black bikini underneath it all, the straps of her bottoms draped over the waist of her shorts. She dangled her legs off the bench, her sandals catching in the grass.

"He's not going to say anything," I finally mumbled, letting out a deep sigh. "But we have to, Dani."

Dani gazed out over the field, and her hand crept into mine. Her touch was gentle and loving, some comfort in the storm. "I know."

"How's Mike doing?"

"He's still sleeping it off," she said, shrugging and staring at her feet. "He managed to get some food down, but just barely."

"How do we tell him? How do we tell everyone that we've been lying to them?"

"Not tonight," Dani sighed. "Let's not worry about it tonight..."

And we didn't. Twilight slid its cool sheet over the world as we sat on that bench and pretended that we didn't have a care in the world. I told her stories about my childhood and teenage years getting into trouble there. The park emptied, everyone retreating to the warmth of their homes, but Dani and I stayed, finding plenty of shelter in our embrace.

She lifted her legs onto the bench, sliding down until her head rested in my lap. My fingers traced along the bottom of her shorts, probing underneath them and lingering on her soft thighs.

"You know, I had my first kiss right over there," I said, gesturing to a group of trees ahead of us. "It was so bad. I had no idea what I was doing."

Dani nestled her head deeper into my lap, not shying away from my half-hard member rising in my shorts. "Well, you've definitely improved."

"If only it had been you." I brushed her dark hair back as she rubbed her cheek against me, my hand trembling slightly at the thought of her lips around my cock. "Things would have been so different if you had met me first."

"We might not have loved each other as teenagers," she said, kissing my erection through the thin fabric, "but that doesn't mean we can't make up for lost time."

A chill ran up my spine as Dani's warm hands found their way under my shorts, her fingers wrapping around my shaft and pulling my cock out into the chilly air.

"Dani..." I moaned, scanning around the park, making note of the few people still roaming the field. The lights had come on at the basketball courts behind us, and a game of three-on-three was starting up.

She kissed and licked at my tip like it was a melting popsicle, shushing me as she teased. "I need you. I need to taste you, please."

After everything that had just happened, you would think that we would find the willpower to control ourselves. But there was nothing we could do. It was beyond lust or desire or impulse. We needed each other like we needed our fucking hearts to circulate blood through our bodies. When she touched me, I was alive. Our love was invincible.

No matter what the future held for us, I knew that everything would be alright if we were together in the end.

Dani took me in her mouth slowly, moaning as she cherished every bit of me. I had given up on keeping a lookout; instead, I watched her head bob up and down, my eyes desperate to view every spot on her body at the same time. I pulled her legs in tight, taking her sandals off so I could rub her perfect feet with one hand. My other hand lingered around her neck, occasionally breaching the back of her shirt and clawing at the flesh between her shoulder blades.

"When this over," I huffed, pulling her hair back so I could watch her mouth take me in. "When we've come clean and can finally be together, I want you off of your birth control. I want you swollen and bursting with my children, Dani. I want to start a family with you..."

Her eyes lit up as my confession made her hungrier for me than ever before. One of her delicate hands shot between my legs, cradling my balls as if to worship the fortunate semen that would one day reach her egg in victorious impregnation. But that load of sperm was destined for another hole that was equally as sacred.

Dani moaned delightfully as the force of my orgasm hit the back of her throat. She didn't back down, forcing her head down until her nose was pressed deep into my crotch. A violent groan escaped my lips. Dani's hand flew up to cover my mouth, and I licked her salty palm as my muffled cries of pleasure filled my ears.

When she was sure that she'd swallowed every drop of my cum, Dani raised herself, staring into my dazed eyes. "I want that too, Alex," she whispered, gracing my lips with the softest kiss I've ever felt. "I want to feel our child growing inside of me. I want to feel your love born in our baby..."

I laughed, suddenly realizing that I was crying again. In all my life, I never thought that I would ever want children. But Dani made the future so clear to me, and it was nothing short of a loving family surrounding us as we grew old together.

"Lay back down," I said, guiding her body back into my lap until she was staring up at me.

Her toes curled as I unbuttoned her shorts and slid my hand down until I'd found my way beneath her bikini bottoms.

"Will you still fuck me when I'm pregnant?" She asked, gasping as I gently played with her clit.

"Even harder than before," I promised, watching her face contort as the waves of pleasure crashed over her. "I can't wait to feel that beautiful belly when it's carrying our future."

Dani moaned up at the sky, her body shivering as I slid two fingers into her. "Nobody has ever talked to me like this, Alex."

"No one has ever loved you like I do," I proclaimed. I'd never been so sure of anything in my entire life. "No one could ever match my love for you."

Behind us, the basketball game reached its heated conclusion. A few of the boys argued about an alleged foul.

The rest of the park was dark and empty, save for a few people walking their dogs.

And on that bench, Dani melted in my lap.

We were like two teenagers caught in a passionate summer love, desperate to stop time and live in the arms of our lover forever.

12