My Bully Takes My Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
No more Mr. Nice Bully.
3.4k words
4.45
101.2k
120

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoS1666
AoS1666
613 Followers

I was woken up by the sound of a phone ringing. It took me a second to remember I was in the shed and my bully, Marcus, was only feet away cleaning up after I had watched him have sex with my mom. I panicked and thought it was mine. I scrambled to get it out of my pocket and breathed a quiet sigh of relief that it wasn't mine.

I sat up and peaked through the boxes. Marcus was rummaging through his hoody and pulled out his phone. We he saw who was calling, he smiled.

"What up dawg?" Marcus asked when he answered. I immediately knew it was Davis, his best friend that was calling. Davis was also on the basketball team and then two of them were as close as brothers. He was pretty much a carbon copy of Marcus, right down to being an ass.

"Nah. I am still at the scrawny little shits place." He answered. "Should be out of here soon."

"Yeah. I know later than the other days, but had a late start." He said with a laugh.

"Nah. I was here on time, just didn't get to working for a while."

"Dude, it is kind hard to have shit around a shed when you are bulls deep in a pussy and sucking some of the best tits I have seen in a long time." Marcus listened for a second. "Not lying bro. I had her laying on this old metal bench hear, and fed her my cock. I gotta say, her pussy was as tight as a virgins. No joke. She was too tight to give her a hard fuck. You know what that means?"

I was starting to get pissed off. It was bad enough that he had sex with my mom, but bragging about it to Davis, meant that by Monday everyone in the school would know. At the same time, I wasn't surprised. Marcus had to brag about everything he did. If he could get attention for whipping his ass, he would brag about that.

"Nah man. It means she will be back for more. Went slow and steady till she came all over my cock. Would have kept going, but ya know that look when first time a MILF takes it and it's over? The look that goes from pure bliss to oh shit? Ya, she had that.

"But those tits!! Take Ms. Madison's big fake ones, make them real, rounder, and fuller and you got this bitches. Best tits man, I tell ya."

I was looking around where I was for something hard and heavy. I wanted to pick it up, sneak over, and clock him over the head. He was talking about my mom, not some street whore!

"Speaking of those tits," Marcus said as he looked out the window. "They are walking this way. Will fill you in tonight." He disconnected the phone and quickly put it back in his hoody before moving some boxes.

Shortly there after, my open the door and walked in. I was worried how she would look but she appear to have fixed her dress and brushed her hair. She looked normal, not angry or lustful.

"I brought you some water." She said and handed him to bottles. She looked around the shed after he took them.

"Thanks." Marcus said and unscrewed the top. "I put all the stuff that looked like trash by the door. On the left I put stuff I thought you might like to keep. On the right is stuff I know you could see."

Mom walked over to the boxes and bags pilled on the left. While was walk Marcus took sips from the water bottle and looked down to stare at my mom's ass. His eyes never left it. I saw this determined look cross his face and he took his free hand and started to rub his cock through his shorts.

Oh God! He is going to try to have sex with her again! I thought as I watched. I felt my cock start to harden but my mind didn't want it to happen.

Mom looked down at the items, scanning to see if there was anything important. Then she bent over and started to rummage through them to see what was there. Marcus smiled as he watched. When her dress still covered her as she bent over, Marcus bent down into a crouch. As the smile grew, I knew he was seeing what he wanted.

I looked over at mom. I was looking at her from the side, having a good view of all of her. I could see her dress was barely covering her butt. I could see here the top of her thighs meeting her butt. I knew that from the lower view that Marcus had, he could see her ass and pussy, especially if she hadn't put any underwear on.

Mom picked something from the pile and stood up as she looked at it. I don't know if that was the moment Marcus was looking for or if couldn't wait any longer. He slowly started to walk over to him as he adjust his cock so the bulge was pointing up. When he got within inches of her, he wrap his arms around her and pulled her into him.

"Marcus! What do you think you are doing?" She said in shock feeling his body pressing against hers.

"You can't help it, can you?" He said as he put his head right behind her ear and ignored her comment. His arms were firmly around her waist, one on top of the other as he pressed his crotch against her back. "So fucking hot! So sexy!"

"T-t-thank you." She said as she tried to step forward and move her head to the side away from. Marcus held on to her firmly, prevent her from moving. "But you have to stop. Not again."

"You smell so good." Marcus said as took a deep breath in. "And feel even better." He move her his arms from around her waist so that his hands was roaming around her sides and her stomach. He started to grind his hips against her.

"Please." Mom said as she put her hands on top of his and tried to pull them off but they wouldn't move. "I can't do this to Kevin. He would kill me if he found out!"

"That scrawny little shit will never know. I will never say anything to him again." He said as he started to slide his hands up the sides of her body.

I realized the same thing as Marcus already knew, from what he learned this morning. Mom's weak spot was her breasts. They were obviously sensitive and sent her over the edge very quickly.

"I love these tits." He said as he cupped them in his hands and moved his thumbs back and forth across her nipples. "You should cover them up!"

"Marcus...please...I...Oh god!" She moaned as he pinched her hard nipples. She looked down, biting her lip as she saw his hands on her breasts.

I knew Marcus wasn't playing around. He moved his hands and grab the front of her dress. I watched as his hands became fists as he grabbed the fabric of her dress.

"You should cover them up!" Marcus said. With one swift motion he pulled his hands outward. There was multiple popping sounds as buttons flew off and her dress opened wide.

"Marcus!" My mom yelped in surprise.

"I couldn't wait for you to undo it." He said as he grabbed a breast in each hand. He started to grab the and press them as he looked over her shoulder.

"We shouldn't..." Mom started to say until Marcus pinched her nipple. She took in a sharp breath as he squeezed. "Can't...again..."

He took one hand away from her breast and slid it down her stomach. He moved under what little of the dress that was still buttoned. I knew he was going for her pussy.

"Just as hot and wet as this morning. Or is it still hot and wet since this morning?" He asked without expecting an answer.

I could see his hand moving under her dress as he rubbed her pussy. His other hand never left her breast as he continued to rub and pinch. The smile was starting to leave his face. He was starting to have a different look, a look of determination

"We shouldn't..." Mom whispered in a shallow voice. "I can't...so wrong..."

"That's not what you were saying earlier. You were begging me to fuck you with this big dick." Marcus replied as he started to rub her pussy faster.

"Mmmm..." Mom moaned as she leaned her back against Marcus. She raised one hand and put it behind his head. She lowered her other hand and reached behind. First she started to rub his cock over his shorts until she found the lace holding his shorts up. She gave it a pull and his shorts fell to the ground. She slid her hand into his boxers and started rubbing. "So big."

Marcus was moving his hips as she jerked his cock. Subtly he start lean into mom. He was pressing his chest against her back with more force. I wondered what he was doing till I notice that mom was slowly bending over.

Just before she was about to take a step forward, she took her hand off his head and put it against the wall, holding herself up. As she did, Marcus took his hands off of her. He used one hand to lift the back of the dress up while.

Marcus put his hands in his boxers and took his cock out. As soon as mom felt his hand in his boxers, she moved and grabbed her own breast. He moved forward causing mom to let go from the angle. Marcus didn't tease her or wait. This time he grabbed his cock and started to slid straight in.

There was no back and forth or stretching her out. Although still slow, he moved his cock all the way in with one thrust. When he was in he reached up and his hand on mom's shoulder while the other still held up her dress.

"Jesus!" Mom said as her eyes went wide from the unexpected filling of her pussy.

My cock was out and in my hand as I watched. I don't know what I looked at more, her loose breasts hanging or Marcus's black cock sliding into her. Both were extremely hot to see. I still hated the guy, but I was too turned on to care about that or anything else.

"I love this pussy!" Marcus said. He said as he started to slide out. He was staring down, watching his movements. "It's like my cock never left. It belongs in here. And that ass. I can't wait to see my dick fucking that!"

"N-n-never gonna happen!" Mom said as she moaned as she rubbed and pinched her own nipple.

"That's what you said about having my dick in your pussy, and look where we are. Second time today I have been balls deep inside of you." Marcus said. There was no smiling or laughing. He was serious.

He took his hand off her shoulder. He reached around the front of her with both hands grabbing the bottom part of the front of her dress. He gave it a few pulls, ripping the last remaining buttons of.

Once the dress was free of the buttons he reached up and grabbed the front of mom's neck with one hand while the other pulled the dress. Mom took her hand off of the wall and the other off her breast, allowing Marcus to pull the dress off revealing her naked body.

Now free of hindrance, Marcus returned his hand to her shoulder while the other one grabbed her waist. Mom also returned her hands to both the wall and her breast.

"Such a perfect ass!" Marcus said and gave her ass a smack. "Just as good as your tits. I am going to have to bend you over in front of a mirror so I can look at your ass and your tits!"

I knew from the look on his face that he was serious. He was already planning the next time. This wasn't a twice in one day and never again thing for him. He was planning to make my mom his. As much as I was turned on and jerking, that knowledge filled me with dread.

Marcus let out a grunt as he slid into mom again. He was speeding up a bit as he continued to hold mom in the position he wanted.

"Oh Fuck!" Mom moaned.

"Fuck, huh? Yeah that's a good idea." Marcus said. He started to smile. It was not the smile he had on this morning. It was the smile I saw often when he tormented me at school. A cruel smile. He gave her ass another smack. "Yeah. I have made you cum what, three, four times. Yeah, now it's time to get mine."

He reposition is legs so they were on the outside of mom's as he slid his cock out. He licked his lips before slamming his cock hard and fast into her.

"Shit!" Mom said as her eyes went wide. As she turned her head to look at him. Her face showed her worry but before she could say anything, Marcus slammed into her again. "Oh god." She said as she looked at him. Marcus look up from her ass to look in her eyes.

"This is what you wanted." Marcus said through that smile. He slammed his cock into her again. "You wanted me to fuck you. So now I am going to fuck this pussy." He took his hand off her shoulder and grabbed the other side of her waist.

My mom slowly turned her head around. Her eyes were still wide and I think she was beginning to realize how big of a mistake she made. She bit her lip before starting to bend over further.

I looked back to Marcus to see he was pushing her down with this thumbs on the small of her back.

"That's it." Marcus said as he went back into her pussy. This time he didn't slam it in, but he did go fast than he did this morning. "Oh yeah." He moaned as he started to speed up.

I could help but get even harder. Marcus had speed up to the point that mom's big, round breasts were constantly swinging back and forth. Mom was biting her lip, I think her mind was going back and forth between regretting this and giving in to it. After another few seconds her eyes closed and she let out a soft moan through closed lips. She started to move her hips back into him when he was thrusting into her.

"That's it." Marcus said as he noticed what she was doing. "This is what you want, isn't it? To get fucked."

"Mmmhmm." Mom moaned.

"Nah girl. I asked you a question." He said and slapped mom's ass causing another moan from her. "You gonna answer me."

"Yes." She whispered in pleasure as he continued.

"This ain't no fucking library." Marcus said as he took his hand off her waist. He reached up and wrapped it around her neck and pulled her up. "What do you want?"

"Fuck me!" She said in both alarm and in pleasure.

Marcus took his other hand off her waist, but kept fucking her at the same hard fast speed. He reached around her and grabbed her breast. He rubbed till he felt her hard nipple. Immediately he start to pinch and pull it.

"Oh fuck!" She said as her hips were bucking back against him, trying to get him in deeper.

"What the fuck do you want?" Marcus asked as he continued his onslaught on her pussy and nipple.

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock. Please, give it to me!" Mom begged.

"I knew you were just another white slut for me to fuck!" Marcus said into her ear. He let go of both her nipple and her neck. "All you had to do was ask."

He grabbed her hips and started to pound her as hard and fast as he could. When he releaser her mom collapsed down. She was at a perfect right angle to Marcus. She put one hand one the wall to steady herself. Marcus was pulling her into him as he thrust in to her. She started pushing against the wall back into him.

"FUCK YES!" Mom screamed. She turned her head to look at him. Beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She smiled at him, but only saw determination in Marcus's face. "Make me cum!"

Marcus didn't say anything. He raised his hand off her waist and slapped her ass. Mom let out a moan. He slapped her ass again and the moan was louder.

"OH FUCK!" Mom screamed as she grabbed her breast and was pinching her own nipple again. "GONNA CUM!" Marcus slapped her ass a third time and I saw mom's eyes roll up into her head. Her legs started to twitch "YES BABY!"

"Oh yeah!" Marcus moaned as he continued to fuck mom hard and fast. He didn't let up. Mom moved her hand back and put it on his thigh. I don't know if it was to try to get him to slow down. If that was the case, it didn't work.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Mom screamed as she continue to cum. "Can't...more...FUCK!" She tried to take a step forward, but Marcus followed her movement. She tried again and again but he wouldn't slow down. Pretty quickly she was nearly right up against the wall. The movement forward seemed to turn him on even more.

"Fuck I love this pussy!" He grunted as he looked down. He then turned to look up at mom. Her check was pressed against the wall, her eyes closed. Her breath was ragged. He smiled his cruel smile. "You are taking my dick like a champ. Think you earned your reward!"

I was feverously jerking my cock. I was trying to hold back, but couldn't any longer. I stared at my mom's big bouncing breasts as I shot my load into the blanket again.

"You ready bitch?" Marcus slammed his cock into my mom and held it there as he came deep in her pussy. "FUCK!" He said and slapped my moms ass. He slide out then drove his cock back in and held it again. After he finished cumming pulled out.

Mom just stood there, resting against the wall. Quiet moans escaping her lips and a little bit of saliva leak out of her mouth and his cum leaking out of her pussy.

"Damn that was a good fuck!" Marcus said and laughed. He slapped mom's ass again turning it bright red. "Defiantly looking forward to taking that ass!"

"N-n-never." Mom mumbled and stuttered.

"That's what they all say." Marcus laughed as he picked up his boxers and shorts and started to get dressed.

"You...cum...in...?" Mom tried to say.

"Of course. I don't wear rubbers." He grabbed his hoody off the floor and pulled a little pill bottle out. "Take this tomorrow. Morning after pill.

"Well, looks like I have more to do next week. And you to do as well." Marcus said with another laugh.

"No. Go. Don't come back. Leave Kevin alone." Mom managed to say. As she remained standing, her ass still sticking out and her face still against the wall.

Marcus went over to her dress and picked it up. He reached into the pocked and pulled out her cell phone.

"You need to put a password on this thing." He said as he turned it on and started typing. "You got my number. Text me the next time you want it."

"Not going to happen."

Marcus just laughed as he picked up his hoody and walked out. As soon as he closed the door, mom turned around and put her back to the wall. She slid down till she was sitting on the floor, her knees curled up to her chest and arms folded on them.

"I'm sorry Kevin." She whispered before the tears started to fall.

AoS1666
AoS1666
613 Followers