All Comments on 'My Bully Takes My Mom Ch. 02'

by AoS1666

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please have Kevin grow a set of balls & get revenge on that ass, Marcus!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully Kevin gets balls & goes after Marcus!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellente! Really liked the slow seduction of the Mum; her initial resistance knowing that it was wrong; followed by her slow descent into the rabbit hole. Also luved the sex scenes including the working into the story of her huge breasts bouncing & further breast play!

My milf aunt was like this; followed by her becoming very submissive to her dominant teenager. Dying her hair blonde; short teen haircut; many ear piercings with large earrings, bbc tats; ; breast piercings then followed by pregnancy and then the bottom fell out. Hope Mum in this story catches herself before its too late; or will she end up in a trailer park or housing project with all of her money spent by the teens and her breasts even larger filled with milk nursing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories i ever readed

newmantopleasenewmantopleasealmost 3 years ago

Hottest story on this site. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wonder how long before her son finds her staggering back through the door after a weekend with Marcus and his buddies, when she finds out that she is pregnant knowing the kid will be black but not knowing who the father is, when her son starts to fluff the black guys before going into the bedroom with his mom on the bed waiting for the next guy to cum in her, when they make him watch, when he is taken to black clubs and made to watch his mom perform on stage and in the back rooms for money. Maybe they put a cock cage on him like one anon comment indicated.

Or maybe the kid finally gets the nerve enough to break Marcus.

desibandhudesibandhualmost 3 years ago

please keep it up and dont soon..

Havoc100Havoc100over 2 years ago

It looks to me like you voice typed it and never even bothered to proofread it. There are lots of errors like similar sounding words being used instead of the correct ones.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 2 years ago

While this definitely needs a strong proofreading and some editing, the content was steamy!

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 2 years ago

typos better but . . .

I gave it five stars for the plotting and pace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous