All Comments on 'My Bully Takes My Mom Ch. 04'

by AoS1666

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank god I'm sorry I really hate stories like these. Its not my thing but I get why some folks do. This was freaking brutal and yes a exaggerated truth but good for kevin. I hope part five is well a time skip and maybe not so dark of an ending. The stories that do follow this theme usually end bad. I hope kevin get successful and some damn help. Maybe his mother can use her common sense and smash younger guys who didnt disrespect her son so openly. Well knowing the theme it could go to dark as fuck or creepy incest. Again good show here's to a part five.

mandingo1234mandingo1234almost 3 years ago

Finally a character who has the balls to stand up and tell it how it is for his own mother betrayal and destroys her in the process. She had it coming and this is the slap in the face she needs. I know this chapter is kinda of the natural conclusion for this series, but I hope you continue Kevin tail maybe have him come back in a few years or something. You started on his path of being a dominating man. Have him comeback and take on all of Marcus previous conquest in high school and maybe even his own mother. For her redemption if she deserves any. And to show he was the better man than anyone else even his own bully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please have at least 1 or 2 more chapters to this story. How his game makes him more money, he gets more confidence, how he destroys Marcus & Davis, or sees his mother by mistake years later & she's nothing now that she doesn't even recognize her son, he gets the happy ending. Something 1 or 2 more PLEASE

IronWill_IronWill_almost 3 years ago

I loved the chapter. Can you have Marcus cum inside Kevin's mom more? It would be really hot know that she eventually gets pregnant with Marcus's baby and that she loves the baby more than her own son.

theguyver1343theguyver1343almost 3 years ago

please tell me he get his revenge against his bully and his mom just tell so i do waste my time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice ending. Enjoyed the story and that ending was perfecto.

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelalmost 3 years ago

Great story nice dipictions

You need an editor to edit your stories though...

Apart from you have what it takes to be a great erotic writer and an around writer as well...

TheMindFlayer918TheMindFlayer918almost 3 years ago

Part of me kind of hoped things would work out well, but alas this seemed to be a fitting end. Loved the story. Glad Kevin didn’t just submit like a bitch that you see in other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is probably the harshest and hardest thing I've ever read. It broke my heart. I can't even rate it. Goddamn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

by god man what a writer you are my god what a fantastic story i thank you very much for your story i love it

newmantopleasenewmantopleasealmost 3 years ago

Not a fan of this chapter, missed the intensity of the past few chapters.

kaazuya007kaazuya007almost 3 years ago

Loving this series, can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly, I’m not a big fan of these “bully takes mom” stories because the son is always so weak. I don’t just mean physically weak because some people win the genetic lottery and some lose, but mentally weak. This is one of the few I’ve read where the son stands up for himself and says “fuck you, I’m out.” I hope, if this story continues, that the son continues to stand up for himself and that Karma is nice to him in the end. Bullies should get their comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally , he stood up to his bitch of a mother!! I wouldn't really call her a mother after what she did to Kevin. Now to get revenge on Marcus & Davis. Especially on Marcus!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!! GO KEVIN!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best bully mom stories I've read here in litt. Pls continue with many more chapters of sex between Marcus and Rachel b4 kevs revenge. Maybe a dp with Davis and a lesbian strap on with Marcus's classmate. There's a lotta scope for your stories.

Its well written except for a few gram and spelling errors. Thanks and waiting for many more of your stories.

PS. Pls don't go into the gang bang genre and keep it between Marcus, Davis and maybe another girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent chapter! Rachel got exactly what she deserved. She doesn’t deserve to be his mother anymore because she definitely didn’t think of Kevin or his feelings. She truly is a horrible person to do that to her own son. Maybe she’ll end up pregnant, Marcus will dump her & she will be living in the projects with her little bastard kid!!! Now, Kevin needs to get his revenge on Marcus!! I can’t wait for the next chapter to come out!! I would give this a 10!!

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 3 years ago

Perfect ending. The story was very hot and it deserves a good ending. You just wrote it. His mother chose the bully and he walked away. No need for anymore and ruin this story with him going back tl his mother or him getting payback.

I hope you'll write other stories as hot as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I congratulate you what a good writer but in the next chapter you could add a gangbang thanks fantastic story

AoS1666AoS1666almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you again for all the comments. I appreciate everyone taking the time to do so. For those that leave there lit id, I have sent messages to.

As for the story, when I started this, i had a plan lined up on how i wanted things to go. As per that plan, I have 1 more chapter and then the conclusion.

If anyone wishes to, feel free to message me on lit. Happy to discuss my reasoning ot plan. But I will keep it confined to lit.

Happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story!! Finally a mom/bully story that the character fights back!! Mom totally got what she deserved!! Next up Marcus then Davis & let’s not forget about the school principal! I think this is the first story about a bully that I like & can’t wait for more! Revenge is so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't like this one Kevin should have eaten the cake

IronWill_IronWill_almost 3 years ago

Exactly what Anon said. She continues fucking Marcus even after Kevin moves out and Marcus cums inside her pussy multiple times and she forgets to take the pill Marcus gave her and finds out that she's pregnant. Upon realizing that he is the father, Marcus soon dumps her and leaves her alone to raise her black bastard child. Rachel loves her new baby more than her "scrawny little shit" son and fully embraces life as a BBC slut. She continues meeting and fucking black men and Kevin finds out about her pregnancy and new life after meeting her again in town. He soon resigns and accepts his mother's new life as a BBC slut. He even moves back in and helps raise his black half-brother. Rachel continues belittling her own son in front of her black lovers and Kevin is the creampie cleaner boy and cleans out his mom's pussy after each black fuck. Just some ideas, what do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This chapter was great, but I would be disappointed to see Kevin completely take revenge. Hopefully Kevin made the biggest mistake he could have and just made it easier for this mom to forget about him and completely become Marcus'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the comment about Kevin making a big mistake. I think his mother made a big mistake picking some asshole over her kid!! Marcus is going to dump her ass for the next lady he finds & can take over! Hopefully mom finds out she made the biggest mistake of her life screwing over her son!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Marcus needs to kick Kevin's ass, with his Mommy cheering it on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know this type of story is someone's kink but come on. There are so many of the same tired ass cliche taken stories on this site. The best ones are where there is some consequences. I mean that is the thrill of all the fucked up sex and normal sex to be honest is that level of danger. This story is needed and this psuedo ending is great. I mean it leaves the door open for the boringly obvious bbc slut, knocked up, cucked, incest bullshit we see time and time again. I applaud the author for doing the opposite but he can easily throw that away as well. So here's hoping kevin get some gains and more confidence to be a real playboy. The nerd needs a W every now and then.

ctalonctalonalmost 3 years ago

Kevin should have come up with a better revenge destroying Marcus and then leaving his mother crying in ruin.

AoS1666AoS1666almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks again for all the comments. As for Chapter 5, after reading everything you all have said. I am reevaluating it and deciding how to proceed. May take some time but no more than a few days. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love how dark it got, the cruelty about his Dad was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yo at the ending of that chapter I totally just imagined Kevin riding down a long stretch of road on a motorcycle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope you will have Kevin get revenge on Marcus! He’s deserves it & it would be nice to see the bully be taken down!! Mostly all stories end up being the same on here, hopefully you will go for a different ending. He won’t ever talk to his mother again either, she’s a bitch who picked some loser over her son! He can walk right past her on the street & say you’re dead to me, slut!! Hoping for a win for Kevin!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the comment about Kevin riding the motorcycle!! I could picture that being the ending! Him leaving that shitty town behind him!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I mean, I'd say the cliche thing to do is to give the protagonist a full on revenge plot. All I ever see in the comments of stories like this are people whining that their self insert doesn't buff up and beat up 20 dudes at once and then rape his own mother as punishment. I agree the best ones are where there are consequences, but the idea that Kevin is somehow going to get back at every who has messed with him is as common and over the top as his Mom getting taken in the first place.

If you want one over the other, there's nothing wrong with that, but you're not special or original for wanting either.

I personally figure there is a point to this sort of kink and the people who read these stories are there for that specific thing, everyone else reading are just getting their panties in a bunch because they hate cuck stories and flock to the comments every time to bitch at the writer because their self insert power fantasy is only fulfilled by 99% of the stories on this site instead of 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My friend has a more prodigious mind than a writer, who you are, take your time to write the next chapters that I know will be great but I tell you something to me I love the stories of moms and sons cuckold bbc I would love for you to continue writing stories like this but moms with faded tits gangbang bbc that would be great thank you very much for your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some how I think all the people Marcus said he was banging ( plus videos he sent Rachel ) will end up in Kevin’s revenge.

However it ends it has truly been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs better writing if I’m being honest. Kind of lost focus halfway through, and the eroticism has plummeted. I know that there’s supposed to be some sort of drama going on but this story at this point makes me roll my eyes and keeps me flaccid. Basically this has stopped doing anything for me. Hopefully u put out some better stuff down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like that you had Kevin get back at his mom before he got revenge on Marcus. It is perfect for him to do because she “supposedly” loved & cared for him & him cutting her off has to hurt her more. Maybe she will see the big mistake she made, hurting & humiliating Kevin like she did. Now for him to get back at Marcus!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the story is good but a mom with big fake tits and gangbang that would have been the right thing to do but it's a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It a good story but you need any chapter for Kevin to get back at Marcus and his friend Davis and as well to show how his mother ends up in they end , as this could also show how Kevin ends up as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree Kevin need his revenge on Marcus and one more chapter on the aftermath... i have a couple ideas if you would like to hear them bladesinger69@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good sex but depressing conclusion.

IronWill_IronWill_almost 3 years ago

He's not finished yet. There's still Chapter 5 and Chapter 6 (Conclusion). When will Chapter 5 be out?

AoS1666AoS1666almost 3 years agoAuthor

So, just an update on Chapter 5. I have written a different version of chapter 5. I have let three people read both versions and am awaiting feedback on which one they like the best. Once I get that, I will post. Should be submitted for posting Monday or Tuesday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Monday or Tuesday of the other week or this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully you post Kevin's revenge on Marcus!! If not you fell into the same old same old trap that is always written on here. It would be so nice to finally see the underdog come out on top or as someone stated get the W!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please let Kevin get revenge on Marcus! the bully needs to be put in their place!! Let Rachel be Marcus’s mom!

sennodensennodenalmost 3 years ago

Can you post the other as an alternate version? Great story so far

eroticstageroticstagalmost 3 years ago

Man, I became a big fan of Marcus. I like stories where one person have super sexual prowess and one having weaker sexual capabilities.

So I liked the previous stories in which that scrawny little shit had conflicting emotions of horniness, awe and angst(because it is his bully).

I wished that scrawny little shit would at some point get along with Marcus and enjoy the free show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, I cannot wait to see where you take it (though I am curious about how much you shift the story from where you originally were going to take it)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fuck that nigga marcus let me at him 😈💯

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's hot, I figure they're already setting her up for a gangbang with the whole team so he can share her before he dumps her. If he gets her pregnant it would suit him fine. He seriously needs to do something about Marcus and friends. Getting caught with the police chiefs wife would be good. Having him kneecapped before the game would be good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story is getting interesting turn - I hope Kevin will stay strong and get some serious payback on his tormentors

P.S. Why can't you post BOTH versions of Chapter 5? One could be just described as alternative.

madmaxxxno1madmaxxxno1almost 3 years ago

if possible please upload both the version we all are sure both of them would be amazing let the readers what story hey prefer only if its ok with you.

AoS1666AoS1666almost 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate everyone's patients. I got some good feed back and have added one more thing to chapter 5. I WILL be submitting it tonight.

As for posting the other version. What I will do is write the conclusion for this version. After that I will consider posting the alternate version. To be honest, I like this version better than the original, but we will see.

I am also considering posting an Author's Notes part. That way I can explain certain choices I made and why I did certain things. Would that interest people?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like to read an author's notes part so you can explain why you wrote certain things. Hopefully Kevin gets revenge on Marcus & never forgives his mother! Let her be with Marcus & have his little bastard child!!! Kevin becomes HOT & rich!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully no gangbang that would be crushing to Kevin. Please let Marcus get his ass kicked or kneecapped as someone stated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

do what you have to do but do it we want to read it as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect ending would be Rachel lost Kevin for good! She is dead to him! Marcus dumps her & she ends up all alone. She realizes what a mistake she made & how much she hurt & humiliated Kevin. He refuses to forgive her. Marcus’s father finds out what he’s been up to & beats the shit out of him! He loses his basketball career ends up being a loser! Kevin comes out the big winner!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As long as Kevin gets revenge I would like to hear your Author’s Notes! If Marcus comes out on top & there’s no revenge don’t even want to hear an excuse for that!! That would be a shitty way to end this story! JMO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The best story on this page is this if you have to give someone an award, it is you, what a genius you are, you should keep writing stories about bbc moms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for interacting with us! I look forward to reading your stories but I want you to fund satisfaction in your writing so I am glad you took some extra time and made yourself happy with the story! As for the authors notes/alternate ending that would be super interesting thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

lol people get so salty when the MC doesn't win, if this was written from Marcus' perspective, half the people in the comments wouldn't be whining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

finance of course but where and how I do it to this wonderful writer you have to give him his

AoS1666AoS1666almost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 5 should be posted some time tomorrow.

madmaxxxno1madmaxxxno1almost 3 years ago

eagerly waiting for the next part excited to see what it would be , the anticipation is killing me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to know what happens to Rachel after Kevin so thankfully cut her out of his life. It’s obvious the bully will throw her away, probably immediately, now that he can’t use her to hurt Kevin anymore. I’m so glad Kevin is standing up for himself. Way too many stories where the guy just folds and ends up being a submissive cuck loser. Thanks for doing something different author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Kevin is going to let her live with her choice to become Marcus' slut, good for him!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should write about what happens to his mother

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

This would have been a perfect ending but I see there is a part 5 I'm a little scared to read it to be honest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous