My Bully Takes My Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes!" Mom said as she kept her eyes closed. She turned her head to the front. "You know I love it, baby!"

"Love it more than anything?" Marcus asked as he put his hand back on her hip and startled to thrust into her.

"Mmhmm." She moaned with the increase in pleasure.

I turned to walk away. I was done watching that bitch. That's all she was a female dog in heat wanting nothing more than to be fucked.

"Even more than that scrawny little shit?" Marcus asked. I didn't have to be there to know he was smiling. I could hear it in his voice. Mom walked right into his trap. He was making her choose between him or me.

"W-w-what?" She stuttered.

"Do you love my cock more than that scrawny little shit?" He said. I hear the sound of his hand smacking her ass. "You know I don't like to repeat myself."

Once again I moved back to my position of spying on them. As much as I needed to go, I needed to hear the answer more.

Marcus was back to having one hand on her hip. The other was pulling her hair back, lifting her face up. He was driving his cock in hard and balls deep with each thrust but taking his time in slide back.

"I-I-I.." mom said in between moans as his thighs slapped against hers.

"Answer!" Davis said as he pinched her nipple. He pulled and twisted. Her feet started to twitch from the pleasure. I knew she was close to coming.

"Oh God! YES!" She screamed as her orgasm started.

"Yes what?" Marcus said as he started to speed up.

"YES I LOVE IT MORE!" She screamed.

"More than what?" Marcus said as he was driving his cock into her.

"Tha-than, OH FUCK! THAN KEVIN!"

I lowered my head and closed my eyes. The woman who have birth to me, who raised me, who spent the last 18 years with me just said she loved a 10 inch cock more than me.

The sound of Marcus slapping her ass made me jump. I peaked around the corner to see him leaning down on top of her. He said something in her ear and then hammered her pussy with his cock.

"I love your cock more than that scrawny little shit!" She moaned.

I turned and walked away. Those three words coming from her mouth broke whatever was left of my feelings for her.

"Louder!" Marcus said.

I didn't stop. I kept walking.

"I LOVE YOUR COCK MORE THAN THAT SCRAWNY LITTLE SHIT!" She screwed "FUCK YES!"

I walked down the stairs to my room. She had laid my clothes on the bed for the trip and put a suitcase on the bed.

I walked to the closet and pulled out my duffle bad and walked to my computer. All the uploads were down. I shut it down and proceeded to quickly unplug and pack it the bad.

I could hear the muffled grunts and movement from upstairs. I did my best to ignore it as I packed.

Once the computer was packed, I looked around the room. Everything else was from her. Except one thing.

On my night stand was a picture of me and my dad. The last one taken before he died. I walked over and picked it up

I grabbed an old jersey he had given me and wrapped the picture in it before adding it to the duffle bag.

I then notice something else. That led to a thought, then an idea, and then a plan. I grabbed it and put it in the suitcase.

As quietly as I could I went back up the stairs and out the duffle bag outside. I went back down and grabbed the suitcase before going back up.

I went to peak into the kitchen to make sure they were still busy. She was laying on the counter while Davis was between her legs fucking her. Davis held the front of both her thighs. He was going as hard as he could. Mom's tits were bouncing up and down as her whole body rocked from the movement. The top of her head was against the counter as she arched her back, her tits pounded up as she rubbed them.

"I don't want this to stop!" She moaned as she turned her head to the side to look at Marcus. "I want you two to fuck me all the time! Feels so good. So right!"

Marcus laughed. He was standing to the side of her watching as he drank a class of water. He said something to Davis I didn't catch as Mom let out another scream. Davis grabbed her pushed her thighs to the side as he kept fucking her. I realized he was rolling her over. Soon she was in doggy again, but this time Davis was fucking her. He pulled her off the counter and turned her to face Marcus. Marcus stepped up to her. Mom smiled up at him as she opened her mouth and started to suck, started to be spit roasted.

If it wasn't mom, if it wasn't that bitch, I would have been hard as a jerk and feverishly jerking off. I was still hard, but had no desire to jerk. As quietly as I could, I snuck around the house grabbing the other items I thought of. It took a little longer than I thought but I was able to get them all. The entire time I could hear her moans getting louder. It confirmed that what I was doing was the right thing.

I put them all in the suitcase before putting the suitcase outside. I stood in the entrance way for a moment. I could still here what was going on. Before I thought about it, I went back to peak in the kitchen to see what was happening and to make sure I didn't get caught

She was on her knees, alternating between sucking the two of them. While sucking one, she was jerking the other. Both Marcus and Davis were frowning trying to hold on a little longer.

"You want this cum, don't you?" Marcus said. He was smiling as he looked down on his trained slut.

"Yes!" She said after popping his cock out. Then moved to suck Davis.

"Well I think we should give you some sugar to go with the salty." Marcus said as he reached over and picked up the birthday cake. He ran his cock along the side, getting icing all over his head. Then handed the cake to Davis.

"Mmmm." She moaned as she licked the icing off his cock. "Guess I need to get him a new cake." She giggled and then sucked on Marcus.

"Nah. You are going to give him this one. And watch as he eats it all!" Marcus said and started to laugh. Davis laughed for a second till she moved back to him. Fairly quickly Davis started to grunt. He put his hand on the back of her head. A moment later she let out a cough and cum started to leak out of her mouth.

I was disgusted and left. It was not because of the food play, but because I knew Marcus would make her agree to do it and she would. She was his trained bitch and would do whatever he wanted. I wouldn't be surprised if she took a picture of me eating the cake and send it to him.

I grabbed the suitcase and the duffle bag and loaded them into my car. I drove to the hardware store and picked up the last 2 items I had to buy for my plan. Now I just needed to find the very last thing.

After 15 minutes, I found it. I grabbed the suitcase, pulled it down the alley. I unloaded everything and got it all ready.

I quickly logged in to my banking and what little social media accounts I had. I change passwords, deleted pics, and then blocked and removed her.

I then got into her accounts. I knew her passwords. I then deleted all the things from her accounts. I was tempted to put posts on her page about what she was doing. With Marcus telling everyone what he was doing with her, I was publicly shammed. I seriously was considering making her have the same experience.

Before I could, my phone started to ding from a text message. I logged out and then her accounts and opened the text message. Of course it was from her.

"At home and just showered. Be here soon?" She asked.

I waited another minute or two then sent a video request. She accepted.

"Hey honey. Hope test drives went well"

"For sure. How as your meeting?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Very good! I think I will be seeing more of Donna." She said. She was sitting at her make up table in her bedroom. I was kind of looking up at her as she had put the phone on the desk just in front of the mirror.

"Okay." I replied as i though of how she was lying fucking bitch.

"I hope you will be home soon." She was applying some mascara. "I have a surprise for you when you get hear!"

"Let me guess. A cake?"

"You're no fun." She laughed.

"I saw it earlier. Do have one question though."

"What's that?" She asked as she finished with the mascara and was double checking it.

"Were you really planning to let me eat it after Marcus and Davis rubbed their cocks over it?"

She froze for a second. I saw her hand start to shack before slowing turning to her phone and looking at me. "W-w-what?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. Did you still want to call them Mary and Donna you lying fucking slut?"

"Kev..." She started to say as the color drained from her face.

"Shut the fuck up!" I said. I was surprised I didn't yell with all the rage inside of me. "You swore on dad's grave. You swore on being my mother you would never touch Marcus again. That last all of what, 2 weeks, maybe 3."

"Kev.."

"I told you to shut the fuck up." I started walking towards my set up. "At least I know that you love a 10 inch piece of meat more than me. You said so yourself. After all, I am just a scrawny little shit to you!"

She started to whimper as tears started to fall. "Kev.."

"Shut. The fuck. Up. But I am glad you are in your bedroom. And before you start your hysteric outburst of crying and screaming and all that bull shit, I want you take a look around. Notice anything missing?"

She tried to wipe the tears from her eyes but they kept falling. She did look around, after a minute or two she finally notice the bed stand.

"You...your picture?" Her lips were quivering as she spoke win little more than a whisper.

"Bingo!" I said with a laugh. "Congratulations, you have won another bully of mine to fuck.

"The way I see it, the broke your vow on being a mother so easily, so you aren't one. You are just some slut name Rachel with a fetish for younger assholes."

"I am your mo..."

"I have no mother. She died the moment she went back to Marcus, Rachel."

Calling her by her name for the first time was like a slap in the face to her. Using it the second time was like adding salt to the fresh wound. She looked at the phone in stunned silence. Her tears blackened by her mascara, rolled down her face leaving the black streaks.

"I don't want pictures of me hanging up in some strange sluts house. I mean, who knows how many other bullies she is fucking. Why limit herself to just mine?"

"Please.." She started to beg.

"So I took them all. Every. Last. One."

Rachel grabbed the phone and started running out of her room and into the hall. She checked the pictures in the hall, she checked the living room. She checked the entrance way. She even went downstairs to check my room. That's when she saw the computer gone.

"No!" She said as she collapsed to the floor. Realization started to set in. This wasn't just me acting out in anger. This was my cutting her off and cutting her out. "What..."

"Oh and don't worry. I didn't forget about the photo albums in the book case or the old film negatives in the dresser in the spare bedroom. And of course, can't leave the thumb drives or" I held up her little laptop. "This."

"Stop." She stammered between shaky breath. "Come home. Talk."

"Right now, my home is the car I bought last night and picked up this morning. As for talking, I would be a fucking idiot to believe anything you say.

"Now, wipe away those fake tears and stop pretending you care for anyone but yourself. I want you to see this."

I picked up the lighter fluid I got at the hardware store and walked to the fire barrel. I changed the view of the camera so it wasn't on me.

"What are you..." She stopped talking as I pointed the camera into the barrel showing all the pictures. Pictures of me. Pictures of her. The family photo album that help all the pictures of me growing up.

I kept the camera on the barrel as I threw the film negatives, the thumb drives, and her laptop in. Then I made sure she got a good look at the lighter fluid before I started to squirt it in.

"Oh god, Kevin. Stop. Don't. Please."

"I am literally going to do what you have figuratively done the last few months." I said after turning the camera back to me. I walked over and the camera down on a piece of wood.

I picked up a piece of paper and held it up. I smiled at the camera as I lit it on fire. I held it up a like a torch as I walked back over and grabbed the phone. I hurried towards the barrel as I didn't want to burn my hand.

"NO!" She screamed.

"Wow! You actually know that word. You should have said that to Marcus in the shed."

I turned the camera back to the fire barrel and made her watch as I dropped the flaming piece of paper. Flames shot into the air as the vapors from the lighter fluid caught and started to burn everything inside.

I held the camera there for another moment before turning it back to me.

She was crying so hard, gasping for air and letting out small screams. I thought I might take pleasure in that. Seeing her in the same pain she had cause me but I didn't.

"That pain you have now, that pails in comparison to the pain, humiliation you have put me through. I am done with you. You will never see me again."

"Kevin, no!" she sobbed and begged. "Please."

"You made your choice and you choose Marcus. This is your doing. Your choice. Your consequences."

"Sorry. I am so sorry."

"Sorry at getting caught. If you had been sorry, you would have continued to do it, continued to lie to me, and continue to let him destroy the only thing that matter. Family.

"At least now you can be the Marcus's slut without worry. That is until he gets tired of you. And with how willing you are literally giving up your ass, he will dump you before the end of the month."

I realized I was stalling.

"I would say see you later, but that will never happen."

"No! Kevin! Wai..."

I disconnect the call. Immediately I pulled up the contact profile on my phone and blocked her number before she could call back.

I then hit delete. It asked me to confirm I would delete her contact information. I hesitated for a moment. Then I hit yes.

I am not like that bitch. I thought. I am a man of my word.

12