My Burrito

Story Info
Valentine's Day with Carlos.
2.3k words
4.33
9.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jada59
Jada59
110 Followers

Another Valentine's Day spent alone. Okay, not quite alone. My gardener and his dog still live here. But he's sitting at the desk, staring intently at a pad of paper. He has already eaten dinner. Lentils and carrots and I don't know what. The bowl of food doesn't look the least bit appealing to me. I sauntered into the kitchen, looking for something better.

I heard a text coming to my phone. This was most likely some store telling me that my items had shipped. What I really wanted was to hear from Carlos. We'd had the best date ever! Then he canceled our next date, saying he was too tired. We'd do it another time. But that was over two weeks ago. Then no word back. Ghosted by Carlos!

Since then, I joined dating sites. Most are loaded with scammers. The legitimate looking ones who appeal to me are always far away. I've had enough of the online lovers. I want the real thing. I want to touch him, breath in his scent, stroke his hair. I want Carlos!

I felt something in the pit of my stomach. In my mind, I saw Carlos. Saw him smiling at me. Could it be? Maybe it wasn't Amazon after all. The food in the refrigerator became a blur. I shut the door and ran to my computer desk to check my phone.

Oh my God! It was Carlos!

"How soon can you be ready?"

"Ready for what?" I replied.

"You told me you wanted a burrito."

I didn't know what to think now. Carlos is a cook at two Mexican places, but when we spoke, I had used the word "burrito" as a euphemism for "cock". He thought that was funny.

"I've been dancing. I'm wearing a dress, and my ballet shoes."

He told me to give him my address and change the shoes.

My dress is a knee length, loose fitting sun dress in shades of pink. It was chilly outside, so I put on my fuzzy pink sweater and my pink sneakers with the roses on them. I was still looking in the mirror at myself when my gardener approached.

"There's some dude at the door for you."

"Oh that's Carlos!"

I grinned at my gardener. He chuckled. He had probably heard the story of the best date ever more times than he wanted to. He told me to be careful. He always does that. He's got my back!

Carlos stood smiling at me from the porch.

"I'm sorry I took so long to get back to you. I've been busy with work, and then the snow..."

He looked up at me with his shy brown eyes but he couldn't stop smiling. I put my arms around him and he drew me closer. I snuggled into the grey fleece of his jacket and felt so very happy!

His lips were on mine now, his tongue invading my mouth. My nipples stood out proud against the thin fabric of the dress. I shivered and felt my crotch getting damp. My naked crotch as I was wearing neither panties nor a bra.

He took my hand and led me to his car. Once seated, he put a red silk blindfold over my eyes. Told me it would be a surprise. I hate surprises. And this one really was!

The scent of rose filled my nostrils. The top of my dress was pulled aside by his warm hand. The softness of a rose being drawn across my breasts caused me to gasp. But before I could catch my breath, his lips were on mine again and his thumb and finger pinched my nipple, pulling and releasing. His milking my nipple was making my pussy gush. Each time he pulled, I grew wetter.

I could see nothing. I heard the engine start and the car pulled away from the curb. Although I have a poor sense of direction, I tried to take note of which way we were going. I saw each turn in my mind. Best I could figure, we were headed to Shoreline, where he lives.

The drive took longer than I wanted it to. He had some Mexican music playing, and every time the car stopped, I felt his hand on my thigh, stroking me closer and closer to my crotch. I could barely breathe. I needed relief!

My hand flailed around, wanting him. I ran it down his jacket until I found his thigh. I kept my hand there blindly, wanting so much more but knowing it wasn't going to happen. Not now anyway.

The car finally made its last turn. I could hear gravel crunching under the tires and I was pretty sure we were somewhere on Aurora Ave. But I wasn't positive as he left the blindfold on. I felt silly being guided by him like this. We went up a hill and through a door.

Warm air greeted me with the aroma of food cooking and my ears were filled with the sounds of people speaking Spanish. I don't speak much Spanish so I was pretty clueless as to what was being said, except for the names of some foods. His hand was on the small of my back as he guided me through that room into another. And then the blindfold came off.

It took my eyes a little while to adjust to the light, even though it was dim. We were in a bar. I had been here before. I had to think. Oh yes. It was a Mexican restaurant I had been to but not for many years. This must be one of the places where he worked. But... Something seemed weird. We weren't quite in the bar itself. But in a booth that was behind the bar, not totally visible to the rest of the bar.

Carlos kissed me on the lips, walked away, giving me a very nice view of his butt in his tight black jeans. Oh how I wanted to get into those jeans!

A few minutes went by. I sat in silence, wondering what would happen next and listening to snippets of seemingly faraway conversations filtering through my ears. Thoughts of Carlos tumbled through my mind. My stupor was shattered by the sound of an icy drink set on the table along with a basket of chips and pico de gallo.

Soon, he was sitting across from me at the table. He put my hand between his, stroking my palm and fingers and telling me how beautiful I was. He leaned over to feed me a chip.

The waitress came back with a veritable feast. The table was covered with food of all kinds. So much food, it was overwhelming. But food was not my mind at the moment. It was Carlos and his burrito!

He slid in beside me, picked up a fork and began feeding me slowly, all the while looking deeply in my eyes. His free hand stroked me here and there as we ate. It burrowed under my sweater, under my dress, caressing my shoulder, dipping slightly into my dress to feel my bare breast, pinching my nipple. I reached to stroke his thigh, my hand drawing ever closer to his cock.

He put the straw to my lips. I sucked down the icy bubbles which were soon replaced by his hot mouth. His lips and tongue danced against mine. His leg went over mine, parting my legs and his fingers found their way to my crotch. He spread my wetness over my clit and wormed a finger up inside of me. I tried to moan but his lips were clamped firmly over mine. I worked my hand over his cock, but he pulled it away, forcing another finger inside me and bringing me to orgasm.

It felt almost cruel as he took his fingers from inside of me. I wanted so much more.

"I have to go now. I have a big party to cook for. You finish your meal and then I have another surprise for you."

Once again, I watched his tight little buns walking away from me. I sighed. How long would he be? I picked at the food in front of me. It was all very tasty, but it was really Carlos that I wanted.

I think I tasted a bit of everything. I savored each bite as I wondered what we were going to do next.

Finally, he came back to the table. I realized then that we had come in through the back door to the kitchen as he ushered me out the same way.

Once in the car, we kissed deeply again,

"We can have sex now? He asked me shyly and tentatively. "Sex, then relationship?"

I laughed. We had spoken of this. I told him I was not looking for just sex. I wanted a relationship. He said he wanted sex and a relationship.

"Yes. Sex, then relationship!"

"Okay then. But we have no privacy. So I will take you somewhere."

He didn't tell me where. Just took off down Aurora Ave. Our final destination was one of the finest hotels in the area. He had already checked us in. He had a small bag with him. He opened it, took out a red gift bag, handed it to me and told me to go into the bathroom to put it on. I actually needed the bathroom after sitting at the table for that long.

The bag contained a short red chemise with spaghetti straps. It was a perfect fit. I admired myself in the mirror for a minute then opened the door and bumped right into Carlos. He laughed and wrapped me in his arms. He had stripped down to a pair of black boxer briefs. His hard cock strained against the fabric of his boxers and slid against the slickness of my satin chemise.

"What do you want from me? Carlos smiled at me.

"I want to taste the burrito."

We both laughed. I walked him to the velvet chair and seated him as I slowly pulled his boxers down, watching his cock spring to life before my eyes. I instantly fell to my knees.

His cock was hot and throbbing in my hand. I held it lovingly as my lips worked their way over the head. He threw his head back and groaned. My tongue explored every inch of skin from cock to balls, licking, seeking, relishing. Soon, he was dripping with pre-cum.

"Mmm... You taste good!"

He put his hands on the back of my head and then I went down on him, taking him fully down my throat in one gulp. His cock was the perfect size for that. Felt so good sliding in and out of my mouth and throat. I worked my mouth up and down, licking, swirling my tongue and swallowing him.

"Ahhh! Sorry baby. I couldn't hold back!"

He looked slightly embarrassed as his hot cum shot down my throat. But there was so much of it, I couldn't contain it all. He used his fingers to scoop up what trickled from my lips and fed it to me.

Still panting for breath, he rose, helped me to my feet and walked me to the bed.

"That was just the appetizer! Now we will have dinner and dessert." He couldn't stop smiling at me.

I smiled back. He lifted the skirt of my chemise, telling me it was beautiful, but I was more beautiful. The chemise went flying in the direction of the chair. And then I was naked.

Once on the bed, we cuddled together, kissing and running our hands all over each other. His lips trailed down my neck to my breasts where he took his sweet time squeezing and sucking them until I was close to cumming. His fingers took over and he brought me to two rapid orgasms.

My pelvis felt attached to his hand. We moved together as one; him, ravaging me, and me clinging to him. His fingers were quickly replaced by his cock. The orgasms had left me feeling tight.

"Relax, baby." He whispered into my ear.

I pushed up against him, trying to take him fully. My hands grabbed his ass. I'm not quiet when I cum. The air was soon pierced with the sounds of my screaming as the orgasms raced through my body, melting me, gripping me, softening me, and compressing me once again into a beautiful rainbow. It was a marvelous ever expanding rainbow that shot through Carlos, through the walls of the room and far up into the sky.

I felt as if the wind had been knocked out of me and I was jarred back into reality as I my insides were flooded with his hot cum. But it didn't end there.

"Dessert!"

Carlos peeled himself off of me. We were both a hot, sweaty mess. His tongue went between my legs, cleaning me. I tried to protest but couldn't find my voice. I was sore, over stimulated. But he persisted. Licking, sucking, fingering me until my voice came out in guttural squeals. That pain quickly gave way to pleasure and I lost track of how many orgasm I had. Finally when I thought I could take no more, he pulled his mouth off of me and put it on my mouth, allowing me to taste our mutual juices.

He sat back admiring me for a minute.

"I'm tired baby."

"Me too, Carlos. Tired and thirsty,"

He got a glass of water for us but the ice had long since melted. No matter. We drank it quickly and fell into each other's arms.

"You still want a relationship with me baby?"

"Yes Carlos."

"Good! So we can be Valentines. And have sex any time we want!"

"Yes Carlos..."

I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Jada59
Jada59
110 Followers