Tara's At It Again Ch. 01

Story Info
Tara enjoys more of Lisa and Al and maybe more.
854 words
3.88
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Follows on from "Tara's Party Fantasy" and "Tara's Party Exploration" *

A few weeks passed where Tara couldn't get the thoughts of Lisa's body out of her head. The feeling of both her and Al being pressed against her and inside of her made her pussy instantly tingle and warm. The next party the friendship group had, she knew she had to have her way with Al and Lisa again.

At the group's next party, Tara was itching to get her hands on both of her friends. Tara had to wait some time to see them both as they arrived late, by which point, the party was in full swing and Tara already being quite drunk. She saw them arrive together, laughing and giggling together with Al's arm around Lisa's waist. A sharp sting of jealousy cut through Tara, however she kept it under wraps. They saw her within a couple of minutes of their arrival and waved her over.

"You both seem rather pally," Tara grumbled.

"Yeah. We had a rather enjoyable time before we came, but we wanted you to be there" Lisa giggled.

Feeling a little stung that they had been having fun without her, Tara just smiled and walked back over to the people she had been talking to in her agitation to distract herself. Al and Lisa followed and stood with her in the conversation group. It was decided that they would play Cards Against Humanity, so they all got around a table to play.

As the game progressed, Tara's frustrations became more evident as she had placed herself between Lisa and Al. Tara's hand explored Al's thigh and genitals, then Lisa's thigh and genitals. She felt both of their hands discreetly exploring her thighs and genitals too and realised they all knew they were all doing this for each other's pleasure. Lisa pretended to drop a card and dove beneath the table where she was instantly between Tara's thighs and licking at her tights. She ripped them and pulled aside her pants. Tara had to disguise a gasp of surprise at the ripping and sudden sensation of Lisa's tongue licking up and down her slit. Damn, she loved feeling that tongue and reached below the table to force Lisa's face to roughly against her pussy, so she was forced to be firm. Tara would punish both for going behind her back. She felt a quick nip at her clit and gasped, grabbing Al's dick that she had been stroking through his trousers.

Her friend reached across the empty space where Lisa had sat to ask if Tara was ok. She nodded and smiled whilst feeling the most blissful sensations shooting through her body. Tara unzipped Al's trousers with a little help from Lisa and pulled his semi-hard dick out of his trousers. She continued to take her turn in Cards Against Humanity whilst holding Lisa's head firmly between her thighs and using the other hand to stroke up and down Al's throbbing cock. When it was Al's turn, she stroked his cock harder, made her thumb wet and placed it against his tip, rubbing firmly backwards and forwards. His speech became more stunted and Tara felt his muscles tense beside her.

This continued for some time whilst they played and as they came closer to the end of the deck of white cards, someone asked where Lisa had got to. Tara covered for her to say she had gone to the toilet and that she must go to check on her when the game was finished as her own stomach wasn't feeling so great. Al's and Tara's faces were both pink with effort at not cumming or groaning aloud.

Through the last round, she felt another hand from the guy sat beside Al coming to his other thigh and Tara withdrew her hand. Charlie found the cock rock hard at his touch and was surprised that it was out of his trousers. Charlie's eyes met Al's then passed to Tara's with the understanding in each of them to not tell the others and to enjoy what was going to happen under the table. Tara watched Al's hand reach down to Charlie's trousers and rub at him too. By the time the end of the game arrived, Tara, Charlie and Al were all pink in the face and Lisa's face was slicked wet with cum and had cum plenty of times herself from her own hand and watching the erotic happenings under the table. As the others got up to get more drinks and some snacks, the 3 above the table smiled at each other and Lisa popped her head out from under the table, licking her lips and came to sit with them. Charlie gave a quick laugh.

"That was fun. Have you done much before you three?"

They all looked at each other and grinned nodding.

"And I feel like we'll have a lot more times like this" Tara stated. "Now, have you both got each other off yet?"

Al and Charlie shook their heads.

"Well, we'd better get you both sorted then."

-To be Continued-