All Comments on 'My Busty Cousin Ch. 03'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really love your style !

I really appreciate what you are doing so far. I truly enjoy all these harem type fics you do, especially since it is surprisingly not too frequent in here. There is just too much of cucking/swapping/swinging/girl's sharing/gangbanging stories that a harem story like you do is really refreshing and different. You assume totally your fantasies and shows what a true man should be able to do without needing other guys to do his job.

It is also great for me that titfuck, big-breasted and ass girls are also my fantasies. If you take suggestion, want some ideas, maybe something with a guy having trouble not having an erection and needing some nurses in a hospital to help him with that. His female family members could help him too and fall in love with him along the way.

It is just a suggestion of course, and either way keep doing what you do, it is just perfect.

LostSoulzLostSoulzover 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comments and feedback.

TLMorganTLMorganover 4 years ago

Wow! You truly delivered an extraordinary ending to a fantastic series! Can't wait to see what you write up next.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 4 years ago
Definitely over the top!

5*.... I thouroughly enjoyed it! Huge titted sexy women. What's not to like? I thought the surprise was going to be her niece joining them, but hey... That could be another adventure.! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Komodo like gowns

So they wore Komodo like gowns. I guess the fabric was like giant lizard skin? :D Like ... from a Komodo Dragon?

Or, you could have the women each wear a Kimono. That might be nice. Hey, it's just an idea.

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

Loved it! Shame it's over because the four of them have so much potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES