My Busty Cousin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers

"I can't take it...FUCKING HELL! I can't hold back!" I screamed.

"No! Not yet!" yelled Lara who had stopped titfucking me. "You're going to cum in one huge load on all of us. We're going to edge you there until you blast a fuck ton on all of us!"

I slowly recovered from the over stimulation and caught my breath.

"What's edging?" asked Cindy.

"It's when a woman edges a man to just before he is about to cum but stops and let him recover. She does this a few times, like 7-8 times and eventually when he comes, it will be the hardest, the most pleasurable and biggest orgasm he will ever have. And he will cover our faces and tits. Trust me Steve, it will be worth it!" Lara looked back at me and smiled.

"Alright Steve," said Kat. "Time for one of your favourites. Scoot over and sit on the edge of the bed." I sat on the edge of the bed. Cindy sat next to me and Kat and Lara got on their knees either side of my cock. Kat lifted her natural L cup breasts onto my lap and Lara did the same with her JJ cup tits. They created their own cleavage between the four humongous tits and wedged my cock deep between them. My cock was lost between the soft tits. I howled out in pleasure as they lifted their tits up and down my cock. Their tight cleavage acted as a pussy as my cock drove through their smooth, creamy tits. I sat back and enjoyed the incredible pleasure I was receiving.

Cindy now started licking my nipples. The ticklish and sensitive feeling in my nipples from her stimulation was so hot. I played with her giant tits as well, feeling their weight, squeezing them gently at first and then firmer. Here I was being treated to a double titfuck between two impossibly breasted hotties and another one sucking my nipples and letting me play with her tits.

Kat, my cousin started rolling her tits around my cock as it seemed to be trapped more in her cleavage now. "Hey, I want a turn!" laughed Lara. Kat squeezed her tits on the sides and shot my cock straight into Lara's massive mounds. I was in tit heaven.

Now Lara juggled her firm tits around my cock. My throbbing prick was also lost in her immense tits. They felt heavy and smooth, but her nipples were rock hard, and she took my cock and rubbed and slapped it on her tits. They jiggled with each slap. Cindy and I started kissing passionately, swirling our tongues around as I heaved up one of her giant J cup melons while occasionally squeezing her sensitive nipples. We moaned in each other's mouths as I got titfucked from the bustiest women around. I felt her tongue around my mouth and it was like our tongues were dancing together.

Meanwhile the double titfuck went on for a bit longer. There was almost no better feeling that being squashed between some L cups and JJ cups. I could feel myself getting close again as my cock travelled through the soft skin wedged between the hottest sets of tits.

"Stop!" I yelled. "Don't wanna cum!"

"Alright ladies, I think it's time for the main event, what you think?" I suggested.

"Of course, my king!" laughed Kat. "Which one of us do you want first?"

"I choose you Kat, darling! "Assume the position!"

She got onto all fours on the bed. I stood up and drove my cock easily into her tight cunt.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" she yelled as I drove my entire thick cock into her dripping pussy.

"Cindy, Lara, come here, I want to feel up those tits!"

Both ladies stood next to me, watching me fuck my cousin deeply. I drove back my cock to the point it was almost out and ploughed it back in. Her tight cunt felt warm and tiny ripples in her pussy massaged the thick head of my cock. I moaned loudly as my cock entered. I hefted up 1 tit on each woman savouring the weight and softness. Each tit hung just below their navel's. I was getting close to cumming for the third time as I marvelled at these smiling, slim and stacked beauties.

I pulled out to recover and let the feeling subside, then I drove back in, feel the hot firm cheeks against my thighs as I banged away hard. Each time I thrust in, her ass rippled heavily, and I grabbed firm handfuls of fleshy ass, as I drove my fuckstick into her hot tunnel of love. I can't believe I just said that!

"Fuck me...Fuck, harder! CHRIST!" yelled Kat. I pumped harder for all I was worth but still trying to hold back. I grabbed her thick hips hard now as I drove hard and fast into my cousins forbidden cunt. She was rubbing her clit hard as she started screaming. "Almost...there...gonna...cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! FUCK ME!"

Her pussy convulsed on my cock so hard it managed to push it out and as it did, she collapsed on the bed writhing in pleasure and post orgasmic bliss.

"Cindy! Would you be so kind!" I said.

"Yes, but not doggy. I want to be on top!" And with that, she gently pushed me on the bed on my back. She straddled my hips and slowly lowered herself onto my dick. My thick cock head opened her pussy lips and her tighter than normal pussy swallowed me in. Her hairless cunt looked amazing as my thick ten and a half inch cock impaled her pussy.

"Fuck, you're huge! Can barely get you in!" she yelled.

Meanwhile, Kat and Lara were sixty-nining on the floor, warming each other up. They were moaning and writhing in pleasure as each was sucking the sensitive clit of the other.

Cindy held my cock in place, trying to get the full length in. "I can't get it...IN!" she yelled in frustration. "Wait...there we go!" she said.

She had lifted her legs off the bed and let go of my cock. She was basically impaling herself on my massive cunt pleaser, balancing as she slowly sunk down and I felt the warm folds envelop my sensitive cock. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaah!" I moaned. I reached up and grabbed handfuls of fleshy firm tits in my hands. I massaged them as my cock impaled this J cup beauty.

Finally she sunk down to the base. My whole dick buried in her spasming cunt. She lifted herself up and down my pole while I thrust my hips at the same time. We got into a good rhythm as we fucked hard and fast, then medium pace and slow, then fast again until her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Yes...yes, YEEEEES! FUCKING SHIT FUCK!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as her cunt exploded, shook and orgasmed all over my cock. I almost came too at the feeling of having my cock cummed on by a woman. I had to hold back for probably the fourth time. I was desperate to cum. Thick juices spilt out her cunt onto my hips as she writhed and had to catch herself falling off my cock. She got off my dick and lay on the bed recovering with a huge smile on her face.

"Lara! You're up!" I said proudly.

I wanted to feel her tits this time. "Lie down, you OK with missionary!"

"My favourite position!" she said.

I opened her legs slowly and got on top of her. I positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy and thrust forward slowly. Her pussy opened up like a flower as I stretched her cunt to accommodate me. "Ahhhh this is unbelievable!" I yelled as I entered the depths of the woman of my fantasies. Her beautiful red hair was splayed on the white bed and she looked up at me with passionate eyes. Passion turned to lust very quickly as she started moaning and screaming.

"Yes...Steve! Fuck you're massive! You're stretching my pussy! Keep...ahhhh...keep going!" she yelled.

I crushed her tits under my chest as I started thrusting in and out of her slippery pussy. Each stroke in, I felt her pussy grip me and swallow my thick cock into her wet and tight depths. Her breasts felt amazing below me. I lifted myself up on one arm and with the other grabbed her massive breast. I continued thrusting in and out, both of us groaning together. I took deep breaths of air in to help stop me cumming as I came close several times. My cock was drilling into her hard now as she writhed in pleasure and started cumming.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck! You making me cum!" she yelled as I continued thrusting my hard cock into her cunt. She threw her arms back, cried out in pleasure, shook and convulsed. Her pussy started squeezing harder as she came, but I kept my cock buried deep in her.

Eventually when she had calmed down, she lay there breathing heavily.

"Steve...I want...whew...that was incredible. I want you to fuck my ass!"

I was shocked at this. I hadn't expected her to say that. "Of course!" I said.

I flipped her into doggy style and pressed my wet thick cock slowly into her rosebud. Meanwhile, Kat and Cindy started licking my nipples. 2 hot tongues sucking each nipple while I slowly pushed and struggled to get the head of my cock into Lara's bulbous bum. I spread her cheeks a bit more and slowly pressed my cock in harder and further. She was moaning. Finally, I got the head in and I moaned, feeling the tight hot pressure surround my dick.

"Fuck...it's too big...ahhhh...so, good...keep going!" she yelled.

I pushed my dong further into her forbidden ass slowly until eventually I was balls deep in her ass. I yelled out loud as my cock was swallowed right to the base. It felt magical.

I pulled out a bit and drove my cock in slowly until I picked up a rhythm and her ass became accommodated to me dick. Kat and I were making out while making love to Lara's ass. Cindy was still licking my nipple. I grabbed Kat's boobs and she moaned as I roughly handled them. Feeling their soft, heavy masses in my hands while balls deep in Lara was almost too much.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh FUCK ME!" yelled Lara as I started grunting, going faster and harder. Her ass wobbled against my thighs as I fucked her. I felt the firm flesh bounce of my groin causing more pleasure.

"I can't hold back!" I yelled. "I need to cum...FUUUUCK!"

"Not yet, hold back Steve, all ladies shouted." I had to pull out her or I was going to come. The ladies had edged me so many times, I knew when I would come it would be a lot.

"I'm coming out your ass, I won't come!" I yelled.

I popped out her bum and caught my breath.

"How about a triple titfuck ladies?" suggested Kat.

I smiled as I lay on the bed. All three woman surrounded me with their huge melons and all at once squashed them around me.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! JESUS!" I yelled.

It felt so good being squashed between 6 giant tits. My angry and over stimulated cock was almost ready to blow.

All three women now grinded their soft tits up and down my slippery cock. Six tits massaged and jiggled around my cock until I knew I couldn't take it anymore.

"Gon...Gonna cum!" I screamed.

This made all the ladies mash their tits harder and faster while sliding them up and down my thick cock. I felt my stomach go warm, my hips bucked, my legs shook and finally, I unleashed fountains of cum over their tits and neck.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK...SO GOOD!" I shrieked as I came. All women tried to stick their tongues out to catch it. I had never cum so hard in my life. My warm cock surrounded my six giant breasts continued spraying cum over their heads. Thick, hot streams of jizz erupted and my dick felt amazing as I continued cumming. I felt each hot load burst from my dick. It seemed like minutes, but I was in a daze as my eyes rolled back into my head and I grunted and bucked as if having a seizure. My whole body felt amazing, the pleasure feeling shot through from my head to my toes.

Finally, the last few drops of cum drippled out and I lay on the bed, catching my breath. The ladies released their breasts from my trapped cock, smiled at one another and went to shower. I lay there recovering from the ecstasy. I caught my breath and joined them in the shower. I don't know how all 4 of us got in there but we did. I was squashed between the boobs.

"I think we should give Steve and Kat some privacy..." said Lara.

Cindy and Lara got out the shower. Just my cousin and I remained.

"We have had an amazing few weeks huh?" she asked.

"Yeah...it's been great. I'm just...I'm so glad you're here with me. I feel safe with you, I feel like we can make this work." she said.

I felt such relief. I know I had fooled around with Lara's niece but there was no one I wanted to be with more than Kat. We kissed passionately in the shower, feeling her massive, soapy boobs rub up against me. I started to get hard.

"I think someone could do with a titfuck!" she said as she got to her knees.

This was going to be a great weekend, I thought.

The End.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers