My Busy Day - 750 Words

Story Info
Daily chores: Fucking the wife and serving her wine.
789 words
3.8
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is very short and intentionally written this way for an author challenge. This task was to write a story with ONLY 750 words, the minimum number of words allowed for a Literotica story.

**********

Today was an outdoor day. Jan worked on the flower beds and I split logs from a downed tree. After stacking the firewood for her evening fires, our chores were done leaving just the usual routines before bed.

First shower, then dinner. I stood in the kitchen cleaning the last of the plates, when my wife came from the hallway and bedrooms, dressed in only a nightshirt. She carried an assortment of devices she refers to as her "toy collection."

I thought this an odd assortment to bring into the living room, since she kept three of her favorites in the ottoman.

"We're not done with the chores. I have too many toys, and some of these don't work," Jan said in frustration. "I'm going through these and we're getting rid of the ones I don't want anymore."

"You didn't bring out the Hitachi wands," I noticed.

"Oh, I'll never part with my Hitachi's," Jan said in a determined tone. "Those never fail to get me over the top with the Big One."

She laid the toys on the coffee table and retrieved a light blanket from the ottoman. Spreading it on her living room chair, she sat and whipped off her nightshirt, sitting with her ass at the edge of the chair.

The first toy she picked was a large thick device held in her hand and having a rotating wheel of small, inch-wide 'tongues'. "I always liked this one," she said, "but I haven't used it in almost a year." Jan turned the toy on, and the tongue-wheel began turning, as she spread her legs and used her left hand to spread herself open. Holding the toy at her clit, she soon moaned "Oh. Oh! OH, yeah! That's a keeper!"

I sat on the couch, swapping out fresh batteries for each toy, then handing them to her to test. I discarded two when they didn't work, even with new batteries. And Jan set two others to discard saying, "They're not worth keeping. I have other rabbits which are better than these ones."

As she tested each toy, her voice was growing ever more excited.

Keeping the last toy in her hand, a small Celebrator wand, she dropped from her chair to lay on the floor. "I need you to fuck me," she hurriedly said almost gasping in excitement.

Watching her shoving the various vibrators into her cunt and using various toys to massage her clit, my own excitement was now obvious with my hard-on. I quickly slid from the couch and between her legs, sliding my shaft into her wet hole. I thrust hard into her, and Jan used the small Celebrator wand on her clit until her body shook with the orgasm. And that's all it took for me to soon follow. With a few brief thrusts, I paused as my balls contracted, unloading into her. My sexual tension now relieved, I collapsed just for a second.

"You can get off me now," she said somewhat annoyed as she reached for the box of tissues. After wiping a few times at her slit, she tossed the wad into the fireplace. "After that, I could use a glass of wine," she said with a contented sigh. "Make it a Cabernet."

"What?" I asked in exasperation. "Am I your slave now, bitch?"

"But I'm YOUR bitch," Jan said in a low sexy voice. "You know you love me," she added innocently.

I walked into the kitchen, mentally going through my daily chore list: 'Split firewood, check. Reset fireplace, check. Shower, check. Fix and eat dinner with wife, check. Fuck the wife, check. Pour two glasses of wine, done!' Setting the wine bottle on the counter, I returned to the living room.

As I handed her the glass of red wine, Jan asked "Do you want a SciFi night downstairs? I feel like a chick flick in front of the fire tonight," and she retrieved the TV remote.

"Okay," and I leaned over to quickly kiss my gorgeous wife, then walked toward the basement stairs.

"And don't go there to watch porn," Jan scolded. "I'm done for the night."

"Alright," I said a little disappointed. "But tomorrow, I want a blowjob."

"Hmmm, maybe," and she sipped her wine as she searched for her movie.

After our busy day, I finally get to watch my SciFi series.

Then I realized: 'Wait! I'm one of her toys she tested, then set aside!' I chuckled to myself, but I guess I'm a keeper.