My Caretaker and Her GF Pt. 01

Story Info
Two women have sex to please their disabled roommate.
997 words
3.64
5.9k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a car hit me, I was in a hospital for 1 1/2 years, the first five months in a coma, fighting many near death body and brain injuries. I miraculously survived, but needed numerous surgeries, cat scans and be in a wheelchair for the foreseeable future. I after my release needed a caretaker to do almost everything for me 24/7.

One from my health insurance agency was hired for that, Lucy. She let me live in a one-story home she lived with her security guard girlfriend Eliza. They slept in the master bedroom as I slept in the other room. After they took all that I needed from my home to theirs, I adjusted to Lucy buying groceries, cooking and preparing meals, doing laundry, making my bed and even helping me brush my teeth, use the bathroom and take showers while Eliza was at work. Lucy showered with me to make me feel better and I loved her beautiful face and body. Eliza showered/bathe with us when she was off and she also was sexy.

Being in a wheelchair while doing my doctor's many physical and mental exercises can be boring as the ladies noticed. They told me about this one day in the living room and that they would do anything to cheer me up. I said I wanted to see them have sex, having saw a lot of lesbian porn and lesbian-themed films and shows since turning 18. They were not surprised as male strangers frequently asked them online for photos and videos of them having sex, but feared I would hurt myself from arousal, knowing erections and masturbation were painful due to my immense genital injuries. I though, assured them I could control it, would not take any photos or clips, nor tell anyone what they did for me. They agreed to it. I was eager.

The women sat on the sofa to lip-lock. Lucy stayed on it while Eliza stood in front of her and they kissed. Eliza took off Lucy's skirt and slipped in her hands in her panties to fondle her vagina as they kept lip-locking, during which Eliza gradually took off all of Lucy's other clothes. Lucy took off Eliza's shorts and panties and fondled her vagina too. Eliza did the same to Lucy and they panted and moaned while lip locking. Lucy then took off Eliza's shirt and lay on the sofa, as Eliza lay facedown with her head between Lucy's legs to give her oral. Lucy held her head with one hand, held her breasts with the other, and yelled aloud as Eliza sucked her hard. She then moved up to kiss her stomach and sides and all over her breasts and nipples. Lucy held her head with both hands and moaned louder. I felt an erection coming and had to fight hard to not be aroused. Eliza sat on the sofa and Lucy sat on her lap, took off her bra and kissed and licked her breasts and nipples. Eliza held her head, closing her eyes in joy.

She then lay down. Lucy bent over and put her head between her legs to go down on her. Eliza did the same thing Lucy did as she went down on her. Lucy got on all fours. Eliza sat behind her to kiss and lick her buttocks and finger her anus. Lucy rubbed her breasts and orgasmed as I had to fight the urge to masturbate. That was my favorite part as buttocks are my favorite part of a woman's body and I loved to sit behind my ex as she was on all fours to kiss and lick all over her butt cheeks, then lick between them and suck her butthole while spanking her.

Eliza then did the same to Lucy, turning me on a lot. She about face and knelt on the couch. Lucy sat behind her to kiss and lick all over her buttocks as Eliza held her hands to her breasts and vagina while panting in joy. I again had to fight arousal urges as Lucy licked between Eliza's cheeks and sucked on her anus while spanking her. She then fingered her anus while kissing up her back and arms. She about faced to let Eliza do the same to her. They lip-locked, then lay down to form the 69 sideway position to lick and finger each other's pussies and anuses while spanking each other. They kissed down each other's legs and thighs to each other's feet and sucked on each other's toes, putting their heads on each other's soft thighs.

They asked if I liked what I saw, rubbing each other's buttocks and fingering each other's holes. I said I did. They reminded me of my promise and said they could do it more if I wanted to see it. I agreed.

Their next sex session involved vibrators. I watched from my wheelchair and they sat on their bed nude by the rear wall. They lip-locked and masturbated, then fingered each other. Lucy took two vibrators from atop an adjacent desk as each woman put one in themselves. Eliza kissed and sucked Lucy's breasts, then Lucy kissed and sucked Eliza's as they pushed the vibrators in each other's vaginas harder. Lucy got on all fours. Eliza sat behind her to push a vibrator in her pussy and kiss and lick her ass cheeks. She then spanked them while licking up and down her anus and pussy together. Lucy held her chest and orgasmed. Eliza got on all fours. Lucy did the same atop her facing her ass, her legs between her head. She shoved a vibrator in Eliza's pussy and kissed and licked her ass cheeks. This was my first time seeing people in the position. I wished I was doing that atop one of them as Lucy spanked Eliza's cheeks, licked between them and sucked her anus. Eliza orgasmed, then said she liked the feeling of her head being between her thighs.