My Catwoman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an awkward pause and I wondered whether Sami was too freaked out to continue.

"You did ask," I pointed out. "I'm just telling the truth."

"I'm just trying to wrap my head around it," Sami said, slowly moving her hips again, which I took to be a good sign. "If she has a cock, how did you fuck her?"

I rolled my eyes. "In the arse, obviously," I said, laughing. "I just told you she had a really hot arse."

"And did she, you know, go inside you?" Sami asked, slowly speeding up again.

"No, I just fucked her. Twice, actually," I said, relieved that Sami wasn't completely weirded out.

Sami let out a soft moan. "Fuck, that's actually really hot," she said. "Did you only get together once?"

I nodded. "Yeah, one night only."

This seemed to satisfy Sami and she went back to focusing on riding my cock, and after a few minutes I grabbed hold of her waist and pulled her down onto me as I came inside her, listening to her loud moans.

When I came out of the shower after cleaning up, Sami was lying on the bed on her front, using her phone, wearing one of my t-shirts which only covered half of her arse and gave me quite the view.

"Is this the right Chrissie?" she asked, showing me her phone screen. She was on Instagram and somehow she'd found Chrissie's profile straight away. It was set to private, but you could see her profile picture, which was Chrissie in a summer dress looking every bit as hot as I remember.

"Yup, that's her," I said. "See what I mean, she looks completely feminine, right?"

Sami nodded. "You're right, she does look sexy. Are you still in touch?"

"No, she never texted me," I said, sitting down on the bed next to Sami and getting a good look at her arse while she used her phone.

"Shame her profile is private," Sami sighed.

I grinned again. "Getting a crush on her?" I asked, sliding my hand onto Sami's bare thigh.

Sami just smiled and put her phone away. "Well, all I'm saying is," she said as my hand slid up to her arse, "It's sad you're not still in touch with her."

"You'd be up for a threesome?" I smirked, pushing the t-shirt upwards to reveal all of her sexy arse.

"I might be persuaded," Sami giggled, tugging the shirt back down and rolling into a sitting position. "Anyway, I'm hungry now and I hear you're an amazing cook."

"I am good at frying things but that's about it," I said, filing the threesome thing away for later. "I'll go and see what I can rustle up."

Sami left before my parents got back from work, so I had the rest of the evening to myself. I had no idea if Sami was serious about the thing with Chrissie, but she seemed wild enough to actually go for it and I couldn't stop thinking about the possibility. Before I got in my head about it, I found Chrissie's Insta and clicked to follow her. If she never responded, at least I'd know she'd moved on. Before I'd even had the chance to press the back button, I got a notification to say she'd accepted my request, so she must have been on her phone that second.

The first thing I did was send her a DM.

Jack: Hiya, remember me? I just thought I'd see how you were doing :)

Then I went back to her profile, which didn't have tons of pictures on it, mostly just photos of her aunt's poodle and various colours of those fruit cooler drinks that upmarket coffee shops do. I scrolled down, pausing occasionally when there was a picture of Chrissie, wondering whether liking something would be weird, when I suddenly came across a picture from last Halloween.

It was Chrissie, posed with Vivian, Mickey's girlfriend, obviously just before the party had begun. Chrissie was wearing her Catwoman costume and had her mask on, which brought back tons of memories of just how fit she'd looked that night and how incredible fucking her had felt. The caption said "Partying tonight with @ViViNumberThree :D", and my thumb was hovering over the like button when Chrissie replied to my DM.

Chrissie: Long time no talk :) I am good thank you, what about you? x

Jack: Yeah I am good, had the day off today so just relaxing!

I realised I didn't know much about her and I was rapidly going to run out of material for small talk. I couldn't exactly just say 'Hey, remember that time we fucked?'

Jack: I have to admit I mainly followed you to see all the cute dog pictures!

It wasn't my strongest line. I went back and liked her Halloween photo, since that was my best 'in' with her.

Chrissie: She's gorgeous isn't she! I see you're liking my old posts... :)

Well it was now or never. She'd used a smiley emoji so that was probably a good sign.

Jack: I've actually got the weekend free if you're into meeting up somewhere for a drink? We can talk poodles!

Ugh, trying to flirt on DMs was hard.

Chrissie: I can't do tomorrow but Sunday is ok - maybe you'd prefer to talk about cats, though?

I stared at the message for ages before I understood what she meant. She was a lot better at this than me.

Jack: Sounds great, I'll meet you in town? Will you be dressing as a cat again??

Chrissie: After lunch? And I don't think so :) maybe next Halloween!

And just like that I had a date with Chrissie.

It turned out that she wasn't lying: when I met her outside the bus station on Sunday afternoon, she wasn't wearing her Catwoman suit. Instead, she was wearing a pink blouse which was tucked into a tight fitting black pencil skirt, her hair tied back and her heels clicking across the pavement as she waved at me.

"Sorry I'm late," she said, and I felt a tiny thrill of attraction when I heard her husky voice again. "Bus was late."

"No problem," I told her, pleased I'd gone with a decent-looking pair of chinos instead of jeans given how she was dressed. "You look great."

She blushed slightly and pushed a strand of hair away from her face. "Thanks," she said. "You look a lot better when you're not wearing shorts, hiding your knees is a good call."

I laughed, then pointed at her handbag, which was white and had a classy cat motif around the strap. "I thought you said no cats?"

"I never promised," she smiled, and our eyes met.

"Let's get a drink," I said, slightly hastily. "While it's still quiet, I mean."

"Okay," she said brightly, walking next to me. "I don't often go out in town so you can pick where we go."

Once we'd got settled in the corner of the beer garden attached to the Ship & Crown, I returned from the bar with a white wine and a pint of lager. Putting the wine in front of her, and sitting down, she looked straight at me.

"Jack, I was a bit surprised when you messaged me" she said, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, why was that?" I said, trying to act casual about it.

She laughed nervously and sipped her wine. "I just assumed that after we'd been together, you..." she tailed off. She looked at me and I hastily drank a few mouthfuls of lager. Maybe I'd been too forward.

"Well," she went on, "I had a really good time with you before and I was wondering why you never texted me or anything."

"I actually thought you would text me," I told her. "I don't know, I should have just texted you. I was being stupid."

She smiled. "Okay, I just thought maybe you'd had second thoughts about everything-"

"No way," I cut in. "Definitely not."

She blushed again. "Thanks," she smiled, and I realised I had been a complete idiot not to text her.

The beer garden was quiet and we were sat away from everyone else, and once the ice was broken, conversation flowed more freely. I had forgotten how funny she was, and as I drained my second glass, it had dawned on me that I really fancied Chrissie and I hadn't given Sami a second thought.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked her, glancing around. "There's a couple of places with a bit more atmosphere if you want, or we could get something to eat?"

Chrissie grabbed her phone and looked at the time. "I probably should head back home," she said. "I've got some salad in the fridge I should eat up and then work in the morning."

The disappointment on my face must have been visible from miles away because she burst out laughing.

"There's enough for two if you want some," she said, sliding her phone into her handbag and carefully watching my reaction.

I broke into a grin. "Sounds delicious."

The bus back to her house was busy and I had to stand to let a woman with a buggy fit herself in. Chrissie was stuck in a window seat, hemmed in by a huge woman who had bought half of Primark. She had to grab the back of my shirt and tug when it was her stop so I could help her squeeze past and get off.

"Smelt like the one thing Primark doesn't sell is deodorant," Chrissie giggled, wafting her hand past her nose as she fumbled her keys into the lock. I couldn't stop myself looking at her arse as she got the door unlocked and I followed her in.

She lived in a standard two up two down terrace and judging from the furniture and state of the kitchen, she had a housemate. I couldn't exactly complain, given I was still living with my parents. She went through to the cluttered living room, which had a beaten-up blue sofa and three big potted plants over by the window.

"Nice place," I said, shuffling past the coffee table and sitting on the sofa. "Who do you live with-"

I was interrupted mid sentence as Chrissie pushed me backwards and climbed onto my lap, her skirt riding up her arse and her heels dropping onto the rug. She kissed me and I put my arms around her waist, feeling the weight of her pressing into me, her hair tickling my face. She slid her hands onto the sides of my face and into my hair, kissing harder, so I slipped my hands down and onto her arse, gently helping to push her skirt upwards. Just as it was about to go high enough for me to touch her knickers, she pulled back from the kiss.

"I really fancy you," I said, my cock already getting hard in my chinos.

She looked slightly embarrassed and pushed her hands through her hair, pulling out her hair band before leaning close to me again. "I'd forgotten how big your cock is," she admitted, giggling and grinding herself on it.

I grinned, my ego getting a big boost. "Will you finally give me that blowjob you promised last time?" I asked, looking her in the eye. She didn't say anything, just nodded, and slid off my lap.

I could barely believe it when she pushed my cock into her sexy mouth, rubbing the underside firmly with her tongue and using her lips to make a tight ring to push the tip in and out of. I'd wanted to fuck her again for months and now I was actually doing it. I moaned as she gave my shaft another long lick and pushed it more firmly into her mouth, easing me into her throat for a second before pulling back and stroking my shaft with her hand.

She kept up the intensity and with a rush of arousal I realised that she was taking her hand off my shaft and had managed to fit nearly all of my cock into her mouth, her lips within an inch of reaching the base. Her throat was tight and hot and I groaned, willing myself to hold on.

In a move that had to be straight out of porn, she made another effort to push my cock into her throat, working it deeper and deeper until her lips finally reached the bottom, then she relaxed her jaw and with a jolt I felt her tongue gently rubbing the base of my cock, close to my balls. I gasped and she pulled back, pulling my cock out of her mouth covered in spit, looking pleased with herself, then she leant down and gently sucked my balls, cupping them in her hand as she worked over them with her tongue, stroking my cock firmly with her hand.

"Fuck, I'm really close," I choked out, gripping the sofa cushion in my fists. She made eye contact with me and smiled, pushing me back into her mouth and continuing to stroke, eyes locked on mine until I groaned and started to cum from the best blowjob of my entire life. She swallowed my cum carefully then pulled my cock out of her mouth, used her little finger to catch a drop of cum which had reached the corner of her mouth and licked it clean.

"Holy shit," I said, leaning back heavily on the sofa as Chrissie stood up and tugged her skirt down to its normal position. She climbed onto the sofa next to me and I put my arm around her, my head still spinning.

"Worth the wait?" she asked, giggling as she kissed my cheek and then rested her head on my shoulder.

"It really was," I replied, catching my breath. "I'm stupid for not texting you you back then."

Chrissie smiled at me. "That's okay," she said, resting for another minute or so before climbing up off the sofa and holding out her hand. I grabbed onto it and she helped me up, and as I pulled up my chinos she turned to leave the living room.

"Come upstairs," she said, looking over her shoulder. "It's been way too long since you last fucked me."

We had an incredibly hot snogging session pressed up against the back of her bedroom door, enough to get my cock hard again as I helped her out of her blouse and skirt. Her puffy nipples were hard when I undid her bralette, and the contrast between Chrissie's tiny breasts with Sami's big, soft tits with her large brown nipples couldn't have been more clear. Chrissie's breath caught when I gently squeezed one of her nipples and kissed her neck, her arms wrapped around my neck and her fingers digging into my back.

When I was naked and she was down to just her white knickers, we moved to the bed, and as we kept kissing I could feel Chrissie gently grinding her cock against my stomach through the silky fabric of her knickers. It felt incredibly hot and I grabbed her arse to push her harder against me, loving her tiny, sexy moans.

She started kissing my collarbone and then my chest as she worked her way down to my cock, but as she reached my abs she unexpectedly swung herself around so she was facing head downwards and climbed on top of me. I felt her hot tongue on the head of my cock as she moved her knees into position and now I was staring at her gorgeous arse, bent over with just her knickers covering her tiny pink arsehole and her petite cock and balls. I could see the outline of them through her knickers, as well as a tiny wet spot from her precum, and this only made me harder as she started sucking my cock into her mouth again.

I put my hands on her incredible arse and gently hooked my finger under her pants, brushing her hole and making her moan softly. I pulled her knickers to the side so I could see her arsehole, and her cock fell out too, the sticky tip brushing against my chest. I could see tiny beads of her precum in my chest hair and I looked back at her arse, teasing her hole gently with the pad of my thumb, making her wiggle slightly and feeling her tense.

She reacted by rotating her hips backwards, bringing her arse closer to my face, and by lifting my head up I could get close enough to start licking her arsehole. I had never done this before so I started slow and a bit nervous, but her sexy moans showed me the right places to lick and her taste was really good. I pushed my tongue out and felt her arse relax to take the tip inside, and she responded by stroking my cock with both hands and moaning louder.

I kept licking, alternating between pushing my tongue into her tight arse and licking all over with the flat of my tongue. She kept tilting her hips and moaning especially when I did that, which made me think she really liked it, so I increased the intensity until her arse was completely slick and wet. I was thinking about how good it would feel to be balls deep in that tight hole when she lifted her hips up completely, moving her arse away from my mouth.

Slightly alarmed, I realised her cock was sliding up my chest and I reached down to lift it up before it smacked into my chin. She moaned, so I stroked her shaft, and she moaned again. I got into a rhythm, looking at her cock only inches away from me as I ran my hand up and down her soft skin from the sexy throbbing head to her balls, which were tucked up close to her body. I'm not sure, but suddenly it just made sense to angle her cock downwards a little and lick it, the sudden salty taste of her precum mingling with the sound of Chrissie's unexpected gasp and moan.

Obviously I had never had a cock in my mouth before and to be honest I mostly just focused on licking the outside rather than sucking it, but it was driving Chrissie so wild that she could barely focus on sucking my dick. I kept stroking her and licking her shaft, moving down to her balls and feeling her cock throb, then back up to the tip of her cock.

"I'm really close," she suddenly said, and I realised I had been so focused on what I was doing, it hadn't even occurred to me that eventually she would cum from this. I panicked that her cum wouldn't taste good so I just stroked her shaft firmly but quickly, licking her balls, until I felt her whole body jerk softly. Her cock pulsed in my hand and I held still as a stream of cum shot out and landed on my chest. Her second jet didn't go as far, and the third was more of a dribble which I gently squeezed out of her.

"Fuck," she said when she'd come down from her orgasm, letting go of my cock and climbing off me, leaving me lying on my back, her hot cum pooling on my chest. "I'm sorry, that just felt so good."

"Don't be sorry," I said as she got back onto the bed next to me, licking her cum off my chest with big licks and swallowing it. When she came to the final blob, which I'd milked out of her, she scooped it up on her finger and looked at me.

"Do you want to try it?" she asked, making eye contact. I took a breath and figured that if we were going to keep fucking like this, it would make sense for me not to be scared of her cum.

"Okay," I said, and she gently lifted her finger and pushed it into my mouth. It was only the tiniest amount, and the taste of her cum was strong and much more intense than I had expected, but it didn't taste disgusting, so I swallowed it. She smiled and leant over to kiss me before licking her finger clean.

"Now, you definitely deserve to use my arse as much as you want," she said, sliding her hand over my chest. My cock jerked and she reached down to brush her fingers over it.

"Can't wait," I said, grinning, and she pulled a big bottle of lube out of her bedside table.

For the first time, I bent Chrissie over the side of her bed and admired her gorgeous arse, her hole slick with the lube she'd just applied and her cock hanging between her sexy thighs. I was rock hard and I knew I could probably push inside her now, but I gently pushed my finger inside instead, hearing her moan. Her arsehole was tight around my finger as I pushed in and out gently, feeling her relax and stretch slightly, then I worked a second finger in and felt her tense again.

"Go slow," she said, her face pushed into the bed. I took my time moving my fingers in and out until I could increase the speed, and then she was moaning and her cock was getting a little bit harder.

"Tell me what you want," I said, removing my fingers from her and taking hold of her narrow waist.

"Your big cock," she said, as I pushed the head of my cock up against her hole.

"Where do you want my big cock?" I asked again, so turned on as I watched the tip of my cock slowly but surely sliding into her arse.

"Deep inside my arse," she said without hesitating. "Please fuck my arse, please, I need it."

I couldn't resist that. I put my weight behind it and my cock slid inside her, and even when I expected her to pull forward to stop me going any deeper, she didn't, and in a few seconds I felt my balls hit her as I was fully inside.

"You're so tight," I said, moaning and holding her close against me.

"Fuck me," she replied softly, and I did just that, moving my cock out and then back in, slowly building into a rhythm. It didn't take her long to adjust to my size inside her, and in a couple of minutes I could feel her arse slapping into me as I started to fuck her hard.