My Catwoman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wiggle of her hips, Chrissie pushed the dress down to the floor. She wasn't wearing tights like I thought: she was wearing black hold up stockings, and this was a feminine touch that made my cock strain at my trousers. I could see Chrissie's cock bulging in the front of her white and pink patterned knickers, and when Sami was finished teasing her nipples, she snaked her hand down over Chrissie's flat tummy and gently cupped her bulge, massaging it with her fingers until Chrissie had to break their kiss to moan.

As Sami kept teasing her bulge, Chrissie reached up and edged the straps of Sami's dress off her shoulders, then reached behind her to unzip it. It took her a couple of seconds to find it and get it to pull down, but when it unzipped the whole dress fell down in one movement, uncovering Sami's black strapless bra and, to my happy surprise, revealing that she wasn't wearing any knickers.

"Have you been commando this whole time?" I asked, unable to help myself.

Sami giggled. "My knickers have been in Chrissie's handbag since the bar."

Chrissie blushed and I grinned.

"Don't let me interrupt," I said, watching as Sami kicked her dress away from her ankles. Chrissie reached around Sami's back and undid her straining bra, tossing it onto the floor as Sami's tits bounced out, her nipples hard. Chrissie seemed awed as she gently cupped one in each hand, and Sami giggled.

"You like them?" she asked, putting her hands on top of Chrissie's and guiding her fingers over her tits.

Chrissie smiled. "I really wish I had tits like this," she giggled, and both Sami and I laughed.

"Breast envy," Sami concluded, kissing Chrissie again. "Your tits are really sexy, though, I love how cute your nipples are."

"Thanks," Chrissie said, undoing her bra and throwing it down next to Sami's. Now when they kissed, their tits pressed together, and both of them were starting to get a little breathless.

Carefully, Sami guided Chrissie over to the bed and sat her down on the corner of it, hooking her fingers under the edge of Chrissie's knickers and freeing her cock. I could recognise from how Chrissie looked that she was really turned on, and as Sami kissed down her neck, her shoulders, and started sucking her tits, Chrissie looked like she was in heaven. Sami's hand wrapped around Chrissie's cock and started to stroke, getting Chrissie to moan even more, and I swallowed hard and told myself to stay focused on not getting too aroused.

After teasing both of Chrissie's breasts, Sami knelt on the floor between Chrissie's thighs, running her hands up and down Chrissie's stockings before finally cupping her balls. Chrissie's breath caught audibly as Sami licked her cock and then started to suck, fitting her little cock into her mouth comfortably. Chrissie looked incredibly sexy, naked except for her knickers and stockings, squeezing her nipples while Sami gave her a blowjob.

I knew first-hand how good Sami was at sucking cock, so when, after a few minutes, Chrissie started squeezing her thighs around Sami's shoulders and letting out cute feminine moan after cute feminine moan, I could tell she was going to cum soon. Sami seemed to know this too and took her cock out of her mouth.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked, stroking her cock slowly.

Chrissie nodded. "Yeah," she said, panting.

Sami giggled and shuffled a couple of inches closer to Chrissie before gently pushing her cock between her big tits, holding her tits tightly together and starting to move up and down. Sami's boobs were so big that I could barely see Chrissie's cock between them, and just the tip occasionally squeezed out of her cleavage when Sami pushed down. It only took a minute of this before Chrissie dug her fingers into the bed and moaned as cum started to shoot out of her cock, hitting Sami's neck. Sami held her cock in place, cum pooling in her cleavage, until Chrissie moaned one last time and lay back on the bed, her nipples poking straight upwards as she tried to catch her breath.

"That was fun," Sami giggled as she released Chrissie's cock, taking care not to drip cum everywhere. "I'm just going to jump in the shower and clean up."

I watched Sami go, painfully hard now after watching Chrissie's cum dripping all over her. I heard the sound of the shower starting and of Sami working out the temperature control, and I didn't notice until Chrissie was off the bed and squeezing between my thighs.

"Ready?" she said, reaching over to my trousers and undoing them, pulling the waistband down firmly. I quickly threw off my shirt while she got me down to just my underwear, my cock making a clear outline in them.

"Did you like what you saw?" Chrissie teased, tracing my cock with her fingernails through the fabric and making me throb harder.

"What guy doesn't like watching lesbian sex?" I smiled, and Chrissie gave me a sexy look as she finally pulled my cock out and started to rub it.

"I always forget just how big your cock is," Chrissie purred, looking at it as she played with it in her hands.

"You need to spend more time with it, then," I joked, and she laughed before giving me one more stroke and then starting to lick, rubbing her tongue all over the tip until it was completely slick. I sat back in the chair and groaned, looking down at her as she made eye contact with me and started to push it into her mouth.

"Started without me?" Sami asked, kneeling down beside Chrissie, her skin still slightly damp from the shower.

"Plenty of room for you," I teased, and she leant over to kiss me as Chrissie sucked me off, a sensation which felt amazing.

"My turn," Sami said, and she and Chrissie shared a kiss before Chrissie worked her way down to play with my balls and Sami pushed my cock into her mouth instead. They swapped back and forth like this for a few minutes, then started to make out with each other with my cock in between, something that took me to the next level of turned on.

"Keep going," Chrissie said as she pulled away for a moment. It was hard to focus on anything except the feel of Sami's fingers and tongue on my cock, my mind racing as it tried to balance between enjoying this and thinking about dog racing to stop myself from coming too soon.

When Chrissie came back over she was holding a condom, which I opened my mouth to ask about before I watched her reach down and roll it carefully onto her own cock, using her fingers carefully to avoid damaging it with her nails. Sami made a satisfied noise and wiggled her hips when she felt Chrissie moving into position behind her. By shifting herself forwards so she was on all fours, Sami could keep sucking my cock, but she was also in a comfortable position when Chrissie gently rubbed her fingers over her pussy. I could feel each of Sami's moans through my cock as vibrations and it felt really good, my cock as hard as I could ever remember it being.

We got into a rhythm, Sami sucking me and moving her head up and down on my cock as Chrissie fingered her, until I saw Chrissie finally pull her hand back and replace her fingers with her cock. Sami let out a loud moan and gripped my thighs as Chrissie pushed inside her, then she arched her back and pushed backwards until Chrissie was balls deep.

"Fuck me," Sami said firmly, stroking my cock and looking over her shoulder at Chrissie. She started to move her cock in and out, her hips slapping against Sami's arse, and Sami went back to my cock, pushing it deep into her mouth and making me moan.

The best moments of Sami taking both of our cocks was when we synchronised with each other, pushing in at the same time and pulling back at the same time, which really turned Sami on and made her suck me as hard as she could. I could feel myself getting close to the point of no return, and I was about to ask Sami where she wanted me to cum, when she pulled my cock out of her mouth and moaned before gently moving her hips so Chrissie slid out of her.

"I can't take that any more, it feels so intense," she told us, brushing her hair out of her face. I was slightly relieved that I hadn't cum already and could keep going, but I clearly wasn't the girls' priority as Sami went over to Chrissie and started kissing her, moving over to the bed together and climbing onto it. I followed them this time, so when Sami slid down Chrissie's body to rip off her condom and start sucking her cock again, I took hold of Sami's hips and gently steered her into position so I could lie under her and start licking her wet pussy. She moaned and pushed her pussy into my face so I started to focus on her clit, my hands on her arse.

I couldn't see exactly what was going on but I felt someone's hands on my legs and then my cock, followed by a mouth. I shifted my neck to look, and Chrissie had moved into position so Sami could keep sucking her cock but she could suck mine at the same time. This felt amazing, and I could hear both girls moan as they sucked cock. I gently pushed my tongue into Sami's pussy and felt her respond by pushing back.

Sami was almost as wet as she had been at the rave and I shifted to licking her clit while I pushed two of my fingers inside her, and she started rocking her hips onto my fingers while I moved them inside her, trying to press against her g spot. Chrissie pulled her mouth off my cock and moaned, then said, "Yes, right there, that feels so good." I took another peek between Sami's thighs and discovered that while she sucked Chrissie's cock she had also pushed the tip of her finger into Chrissie's arse, which is what was turning Chrissie on so much.

This time it was my turn to tap out from the intensity. I desperately wanted to fuck both of them but so far I had only had blowjobs.

"Get over here, Chrissie," I said, kneeling up on the bed behind Sami. She did as she was told, and I pushed her into position on all fours next to Sami. I took a moment to appreciate the view of two girls' sexy arses next to each other in front of me, Sami's wet, swollen pussy between her thighs contrasting with Chrissie's cute balls and hard little cock hanging between hers.

I grabbed a condom and the lube, and after putting on the condom while the girls started kissing each other, I lined myself up with Sami's pussy and slowly entered her. She moaned into Chrissie's mouth, and once I was securely inside, I started moving back and forth gently. Then, I squirted a blob of lube onto my fingers and started rubbing it into Chrissie's arse, until I was able to push my fingers inside her and stretch her comfortably.

I kept fingering Chrissie while I fucked Sami, loving the view of Sami's arse hitting against me while I pushed my fingers inside Chrissie's. I was still holding the lube and wanted to put it down, but before I just threw it on the bed, I took a chance and gently squirted some on Sami's tight arsehole.

"Fuck, cold," she said, and I started gently rubbing the lube on with my thumb, still fingering Chrissie with my other hand. After a minute, I gently eased my thumb into Sami's arse, hearing her moan, then feeling the novel sensation of my cock moving in and out of her pussy through her arse. I pushed my thumb in further and held it there as I fucked her for a few minutes, hearing her moans turning into quiet screams as she orgasmed, but after a few more seconds Sami pulled forward so I slid out of both her holes.

"It's Chrissie's turn," she said, pushing her face into the bed and trying to catch her breath. I laughed slightly and shuffled across the bed, pulling my fingers out of Chrissie and taking hold of her waist. She arched her back and I pushed the tip of my cock against her arsehole.

"Take the condom off, it feels way better bareback," Chrissie said, and I didn't need to be told twice. This time I pushed my bare cock into her arse, and it slid in slowly, feeling incredibly hot and tight.

"Fuck, that's it, go slow," Chrissie said, grabbing the bed. I slowed down until I had pushed my whole cock inside her then stayed there, savouring the feeling of being completely inside her tight arse while Sami turned her head and kissed her again.

Even at that point, I knew I wouldn't be able to go for long. This had been the most intense sex ever, and now I was inside Chrissie's arse again, my favourite place to cum. I started to speed up, only moving in and out an inch or so at first until Chrissie was used to it, then making my movements bigger. By the time Sami had recovered, I was fucking Chrissie's arse with long hard strokes and she was moaning uncontrollably.

Sami moved over to get a condom (I was pleased I bought a whole box) and put it on Chrissie, then carefully got into position so she was lying underneath us. She spread her thighs and started kissing Chrissie again, reaching down and guiding Chrissie's cock into her pussy. This disrupted how I was fucking Chrissie, but it was probably for the best because I was getting really close again. I took hold of Sami's thighs and helped to hold her in place.

When we'd found a comfortable position, I started to fuck Chrissie's arse again, but this time, whenever I pushed in, it pushed Chrissie's cock into Sami as well and both girls moaned. Feeling this effect was amazing and I quickly picked up the pace again, Sami grabbing tightly onto Chrissie and kissing her more as I fucked Chrissie into her. I felt that familiar sensation of Chrissie's arse tensing slightly, her thighs squeezing, and I kept up a steady rhythm, my cock rubbing hard and fast over her prostate until she finally let out a loud moan and I knew she was coming inside Sami.

That was it, I couldn't hold on much longer after that. Chrissie's arse was just so tight and the threesome was so hot. I was surprised I had lasted this long, really. With a burst of energy, I pushed my cock as deep as possible inside Chrissie and finally started to cum, squirting deep inside her over and over, gripping her and holding her in place as I filled her up, her own cock buried deep inside Sami's pussy, hearing her and Sami moaning over and over.

6 months later

It was my phone vibrating that woke me up. It made a loud noise when it was lying on the bedside table, and I groaned as I blindly groped around for it and put it on the bed to stop the noise.

My head felt like a brass band was using it to keep time and my mouth was as dry as the Sahara. Rubbing my eyes, I dimly saw half a bottle of water by the bed so I drained it before falling back on the bed, head pounding.

After ten minutes, when I felt slightly more human, I rolled into a sitting position, compelled to get out of bed by the fact that I needed to use the toilet. When I got back, I noticed a crumpled pile of latex on Chrissie's bedroom floor. My memories of the previous night were hazy at best. I looked over at the dressing table and there was a metal butt plug sitting on it. I vaguely remembered something about that as I picked up my phone. I had a text from Chrissie.

Chrissie: Got to work ok this morning. Good thing you don't need to go in, you were a mess last night! x Don't forget it's bin day today (:

I smiled ruefully. The sight or smell of a bin was probably enough to make me throw up at the moment, but sorting out the bins was the one reason Kayla tolerated me living with Chrissie.

I also had a WhatsApp notification from Sami.

Sami: Good morning gorgeous ;) hope your head is okay

As I was about to type a response she sent over a photo. In the centre was unmistakably my cock, rock hard as two girls dressed as Catwoman licked each side of my shaft. Life didn't get much better than this.