My Catwoman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've wanted this for so long," Chrissie moaned. "God, you're so fucking big inside me, so much bigger than anyone else."

I couldn't help groaning, my cock throbbing. "You're so fit," I told her, pushing as deep into her sexy arse as I could. "I never want to stop fucking you."

Chrissie arched her back as much as she could and I could see each time I pushed deep into her how she pushed back to feel every inch inside her. I could feel myself getting close to coming but I wanted to pace myself. For some reason I wanted to say something about Sami and this felt like a good time.

"I actually have got this friend with benefits at the moment," I said, confidently as I kept fucking her hard. "She asked me about what the best sex I ever had was and I told her about you."

Chrissie moaned helplessly. "Oh fuck that's so hot," she responded, muffled by the bed.

"Would you have a threesome with me and her?" I went on, feeling some nerves welling up but fighting them back down.

There was the tiniest of pauses before Chrissie replied. "Fuck, yes, okay, just keep fucking me," she said, and I felt her body tensing, her thighs shaking slightly. I held her waist to keep her in place and help take her weight, and after a few more powerful pushes inside her arse she moaned and her cock started oozing cum as she came like a girl, her arse squeezing my cock hard enough to push me over the edge, and a few seconds after she'd cum, I was shooting my load of hot cum deep inside her.

When we were lying on her bed afterwards, both naked, her head on my chest whilst I looked at her room, taking in the girly dressing table covered in makeup, the handful of photos of Chrissie with her family and friends, and the pile of retro-looking detective books, she looked up at me.

"Were you serious about the threesome thing?" she asked. Her hair was adorably messy from sex and I was perfectly relaxed with her lying on me, so it was an effort to speak and shatter the peaceful moment.

"I mean, I think so," I said, trying not to sound too uncertain. "Only if you're into it."

She thought about it for a minute. "I think I might be," she admitted. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course," I said, lying my head back on the pillow and tracing a crack in the ceiling plaster with my eyes.

"Sex with you is amazing because you treat me like a hot girl and you're, like, the only guy who's ever been like that with me," she said. "I don't want to be treated like someone's kink instead of a person with feelings."

I couldn't help but laugh slightly to break the tense atmosphere. "Chrissie, you're fucking gorgeous. If Sami doesn't treat you exactly how you want, she'll be out of the door, I guarantee it."

Chrissie giggled and traced her fingernail over my arm hairs. "Okay, I trust you," she said, and I put my arm around her shoulders and squeezed.

There was a sudden clattering downstairs and Chrissie sighed.

"That's my housemate, we'd better get up," she said, rolling off me and hunting on the floor for her knickers. I could have laid there for hours, so I was annoyed, but watching her arse as she got dressed was a good consolation.

"Hey Kayla, this is my friend Jack," Chrissie said when we came downstairs. Kayla was a similar age to us, but she looked tired and harassed and only gave me the shortest of smiles as she put her shopping away in the kitchen.

"Hiya Kayla," I said, trying to sound friendly. "I'm just going so I'll be out of your hair."

She smiled a bit more this time. "Sorry, my shifts at the nursing home are just really tiring. I don't mean to be rude."

Chrissie snaked her hand around my waist and steered me to the front door, and we shared a long kiss on the doorstep.

"I'll text you," I told her, glancing at my phone to try and work out when the next bus was.

"You better had this time," Chrissie giggled. "No excuses."

"No excuses," I repeated, but I caught sight of a bus rumbling past the top of her road. "Gotta run."

The next step in my master plan was to actually work out how we were going to have a threesome. I have to say, I was a little bit intimidated by the idea, since there seemed to be so many issues to resolve even before you got to the sex. And it was so easy to get it wrong. So, since I had a challenge on my hands, I did what any guy would do and I went to my best mate for advice.

"Cheers," Mickey said, sitting in the dingiest corner of the Red Lion after work as I put two pints down in front of us. The only other people in there were two ancient guys sitting at the bar with their newspapers so we definitely wouldn't be overheard.

"Come on, then, what's the big secret?" Mickey asked, supping down the first third of his pint. "If you've got one of those rave bunnies pregnant I can't help you, Vivian would kill me."

I laughed. "Luckily no, nothing like that. I just need some advice on the best way to... organise something, shall we say."

Mickey looked intrigued. "You're not going to propose to a rave bunny?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fucking hell, Vivian's really sucking the brains out of you."

"Nah, that's the beer," Mickey grinned.

It took until pint number two for me to finally get the courage to give him the details.

"Okay, you can't tell anyone, especially not Vivian, but I need some advice for organising a threesome," I said, and Mickey's eyes popped.

"You dog!" he said, slapping my shoulder and grinning. "It is two girls, right?"

"Yes," I said, sharing the laugh. "Obviously."

Mickey leant back in his chair and looked thoughtful. "Okay, so do the two girls know each other?"

I shook my head again. "No, total strangers, but they've both agreed to it."

Mickey nodded. "So, you need to pick a neutral location, and I highly recommend making that a decent hotel. That way they won't feel intimidated and if it's a bit fancy, they'll relax more. Plan a whole evening with a nice meal, a couple of drinks but not too many, then they'll be in the mood."

I took all this in. "Alright, sounds sensible."

"Are the girls gonna be, you know?" he said, knocking his fists together in a vigorous manner.

"With each other? I think so," I told him.

"In that case, let them go at each other first. If you get involved too early, they'll feel left out and get jealous," Mickey told me confidently.

I looked at him. "How the fuck do you know all this?"

Mickey tapped his nose with his finger. "A gentleman never tells, but let's just say that Vivian met some very intimate friends at college."

I couldn't believe I was envious of Mickey, but somehow I was. Of course, he could have been full of shit, too.

"Anyway, the classier the event, the better for you, even if it's costing you a week's wages," Mickey concluded. "And here's my top tip: get yourself a big box of those extra safe condoms."

"I'm not planning on getting either of them pregnant, don't worry," I said, dismissively, but he gave me a smug look.

"It's nothing about pregnancy, mate. When you're getting busy with two girls you'll go off like a champagne cork, so the condoms will help make things last."

The biggest obstacle to making things happen was Sami having the chance to get away from her family, so when she texted me with an opportunity, I jumped at it.

Sami: My cousin wants me to go to a bridesmaid dress fitting on Saturday and she knows how things are in our family so she'll cover for me if I stay overnight at your house instead and go back in the morning

Jack: Perfect! She sounds like a top cousin

Sami: I do need to go to the fitting though so I won't be free until the evening x

That was all I needed. I browsed around on my phone until I found a nice-looking hotel in the middle of the nearest city and booked a double room, wincing when I saw the cost but you have to spend money to get girls, right? When that was booked, I texted Sami and Chrissie the details and Chrissie said she could definitely make it.

After that it was just a matter of waiting for the big night. I told my parents I was going to a party and would stay over, and they didn't ask any further questions. I even bought a decent-looking jacket so I could be seen in a fancy hotel without looking like I just came off the building site, although it was 80% off on a clearance rack.

I had to say, when I stepped off the train wearing my new jacket and carrying a smart-looking overnight bag my dad had used to use when he was on business trips, I was feeling nervous. The girls might not get on, or someone might get cold feet. Or maybe Sami's family would find out she wasn't staying with her cousin and derail everything.

My first task was to check into the hotel. I definitely felt out of place as I walked across the marble-tiled lobby and got the attention of a fit-looking woman a few years older than me. She looked sexy with nice tits filling out her white blouse.

"You'd like to check in?" she asked, making eye contact and smiling. "Certainly, sir."

Everything was in order and she handed me two room keys in a paper envelope.

"Will the other guest be arriving later?" she asked, and I nodded. I'd put Chrissie's name down on the booking so there wouldn't be any way to trace Sami if she did get into trouble.

"I'm here until midnight tonight so if you need anything, just ask for me, I'm Olivia," she said, pointing to her name badge.

"Thank you Olivia, I will," I said, and she smiled one last time before I turned and headed for the lift.

I hadn't stayed in a hotel anywhere near as glamorous as this before, so I was impressed by the plush carpet in the corridors and the quiet atmosphere. The room wasn't too far from the lift and opened at a touch from the card, and I immediately stepped into an air-conditioned atmosphere with a waft of cool air.

Everything was done in a dark red colour: there was a king-sized bed in the middle of the spacious room; an armchair and desk by the window; and I was pleased to see a big shower in the en suite. There was a whole pile of hotel marketing material on the desk, but I ignored it, put my bag down, splashed my face with some water and checked my appearance, then made sure I had the room keys, my wallet and my phone, and headed out.

We'd arranged to meet at a classy bar called the White Palm which was a five minute walk in the evening sunshine from the hotel. Drinks there were definitely pricey, but as I stepped out onto their balcony which overlooked a park, I could see why rich people paid for this kind of thing. I just had iced water, which I sipped until the girls arrived, trying to keep a cool head.

Chrissie was the first to arrive. I'd told her it was a smart place and she'd definitely made an effort. Her hair was in a half updo, with curls hanging down around her face and shoulders but most of her hair piled on the back of her head. Her dress was dark blue, knee-length and the kind of thing you wore to a classy dinner rather than a nightclub. She had black tights on underneath and tall blue heels, which meant she had to shuffle awkwardly past another table on the balcony to avoid tripping.

"Hey," I said, getting up as she arrived. She smiled, her eyes heavily outlined with mascara, and when she offered me her cheek to kiss it turned into a bit more of a snog than either of us really intended. Blushing, she sat down opposite me, and within thirty seconds a waiter had come and taken our drinks order. Mickey had suggested avoiding long drinks so I would be in peak condition later, so I stuck to a vodka and orange juice whilst Chrissie looked at the drinks menu and picked a kind of gin I had never heard of.

"Classy," I said, looking at the menu, which didn't even have prices on it.

"I assume you're paying, right? Otherwise I'll just have water," she teased, putting her hand on mine.

"Are you okay?" I asked after our drinks had arrived, since I could see her playing with the clasp of her bracelet.

"Just a bit apprehensive," she told me, sipping her gin and making the ice clink.

I glanced at my phone. "Sami should be here soon," I replied, "She's really fun, there's nothing to worry about."

Chrissie smiled, but she still seemed a little bit subdued.

"How's Kayla?" I asked, trying to make conversation. "Working again?"

Chrissie nodded. "She's on nights this weekend so she won't miss me."

"How did you come to be housemates?" I asked, using my finger to wipe some condensation off the side of my glass.

"Oh, we were at school together, so when I needed a place, she said her old housemate was moving out and offered it to me," Chrissie said, but before we could go on, Chrissie noticed someone approaching and I looked round.

The difference between Sami at the rave in a bikini top and skin-tight shorts, and Sami now, was incredible. She'd done something to her dark hair and it was sort of wavy and light, sitting over her shoulders. She was wearing a dark green dress which had thin shoulder straps, which meant it was working quite hard to keep her chest covered and was generating a lot of cleavage. I couldn't see any bra straps but there was no way she was braless. Her legs were bare and she had sandals on, which gave her better grip on the balcony floor than Chrissie had had earlier.

"Hiya," she said brightly, and I realised I had spent too long on the puzzle of what bra she was wearing and had just been staring at her cleavage.

"Oh, hi, Sami, this is Chrissie," I said, jumping out of my seat and trying to play catch up without seeming too obvious.

"Nice to meet you," Chrissie said, sipping her drink.

"Hiya Chrissie," Sami said, then as she got close to me she held out her arms and closed in for a kiss. I was alarmed, because I didn't want Chrissie to be jealous, but I didn't really do anything to stop it and when we pulled apart, I could see Chrissie was a bit uncomfortable.

Before I could think of a solution, Sami swooped in on Chrissie and leant down to give her a hug. Chrissie seemed slightly surprised by this, but she was even more shocked when Sami finished the hug with a big kiss on her lips, something which made my cock hard in an instant.

"So," Sami said, sitting down like everything was normal. "I take it Jack's paying the drinks bill?"

Chrissie laughed. "He'd better be," she joked, and the ice felt broken as the two girls started discussing just how expensive they could make champagne cocktails. When the waiter came over, to my relief, Sami just asked for a margarita.

It was amazing how well Sami and Chrissie got on from then. I mostly just sat in the sunshine, enjoying my drinks and especially enjoying being sat with two gorgeous women. They chatted away like they'd known each other for ages, finding unexpected common ground discussing the difficulties of finding a really good way to remove makeup. I had no idea what they were talking about.

A second round of drinks came and went, and as the sun started to set behind the office blocks I had noticed a few envious glances coming my way from the other blokes sitting on the balcony with their wives. I tried not to look too smug, and when I got back from the gents' I discovered with a slight shock that, carefully hidden from view by the table, Sami had slipped her foot out of her sandal and had slid it up Chrissie's dress between her legs. My eyes met Chrissie's and she looked slightly flustered.

"Anything wrong?" Sami asked, innocently, and I shook my head.

"Just wondered whether you two wanted any more drinks or whether you were ready to go to the hotel?" I asked.

Sami glanced at Chrissie, who answered.

"I think maybe the hotel is a good idea," she said, and I noticed Sami's foot reappearing and pushing back into her sandal.

"Lead the way, Jack," Sami said, and after the girls had collected their handbags and I'd paid the bill (I didn't even look at it, I couldn't face it) we made the short walk back up the street to the hotel.

I was all ready to go straight up in the lift, but Olivia behind the reception desk caught my attention.

"Excuse me, sir, is this the other occupant of the room?" she asked, looking first at Sami then at Chrissie, a tiny crease appearing in her forehead.

I realised that she was only expecting one other person to go up to the room with me and I just looked blankly at her, completely at a loss for what to say. Sami stood on my left and Chrissie on my right and I had my hand on the small of each of their backs, so there was no denying what was going on.

Olivia looked at me for a second, then the crease disappeared and she just smiled.

"I hope you two and your guest find the room facilities fit your needs," she said brightly. "If you need anything at all then you can call me here by dialling zero on the room phone. Enjoy yourselves," she added, giving me the tiniest of knowing looks.

"Thank you," I said, and as we walked to the lift, I let my hands slide down onto Sami and Chrissie's arses, glancing over at Olivia one last time as the lift doors slid shut.

Although we were finally alone, it was only a ten second ride in the lift and both Chrissie and Sami used the mirror to check their hair. I led the way along the corridor to the room, my heart beating, still finding it hard to believe this was really happening.

"Ooh, nice room," Sami said when we got inside. "My family always gets the cheapest hotels when we go anywhere."

The girls went straight into the ensuite together, so I double-checked the room. The window wasn't overlooked by anything, so I left the curtains open to make the most of the evening, but I switched the wall lamps on as well. I also got the box of condoms out of my bag and put them discreetly by the side of the bed, realising as I did so that, like an idiot, I hadn't brought any lube. Chrissie only had a small handbag with her, which made me wonder where she was keeping her toothbrush, but even more whether she'd got any lube with her.

When she came out of the en suite, I just grasped the nettle.

"I forgot to bring any lube," I said, looking pained.

"Lube? Why would we need lube?" Sami asked from behind Chrissie, before saying "Oh, sorry, of course. I'm stupid."

"I've got some," Chrissie said, unclasping her handbag and pulling out a small white bottle. I took it and put it next to the condoms as Chrissie and Sami put their bags down on the table.

"So," I said, hesitating and looking at the two of them. I had no idea how you were supposed to initiate three-person sex and I was conscious of Mickey's advice to let the girls get started first. Luckily for me, Sami was on the same wavelength.

"You sit here," she said, stepping over and guiding me into the armchair. "Chrissie and I have some unfinished business from earlier."

I smirked a little. "I did notice something going on under the table."

"Chrissie," Sami said, putting her hands on Chrissie's waist, "Was just too easy to tease, and she got very hard from it."

I let out a breath as Sami stepped in and kissed Chrissie, this time lingering, Chrissie putting her hands on Sami's shoulders as Sami held her waist. I spread my legs apart to give my cock room to get hard, not taking my eyes off the girls as they started snogging, Chrissie's mouth opening as Sami pushed her tongue inside. I had wondered how I would feel seeing the two of them together, and whether it would be weird, but every moment was incredibly sexy.

Sami's hands crept up Chrissie's back until they reached the top hem of her dress, where she gracefully managed to find the zip and pull it down. Chrissie held her arms by her sides to let the dress fall over her shoulders, revealing her tiny white bra, and my eyes shot wide open when I realised that the cups were sheer and I could see her hard nipples already. Sami giggled slightly when she noticed this and started teasing Chrissie's sensitive nipples with her fingertips, brushing very lightly over them and making Chrissie gasp.