My Cellulite Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
White male get cuckolded by his SSBBW.
1.8k words
4.26
16.3k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been wearing the cock cage with the catheter for over two months now. I don't even feel the catheter any more. I have gotten used to it. The cage too has become a part of me. Tonya takes it off only once a week and when she does, she fucks the hell out of me. I live for my weekly privilege to be able to fuck my old, fat, black wife. Even though I am not getting as much sex, the release is so much more intense, I have the best orgasms ever! I also cum in huge quantities in that once a week orgasm! I truly value each and every orgasm.

She only lets me fuck her after she has been fucked by Rick. I can feel how slimy her snatch already is with Rick's cum, before I even enter her. I usually cum quickly, since I have been locked up all week. When I cum, I am just adding to the load that Rick has already left in her.

Every time that I cum in her, my wife Tonya makes me eat the cream-pie out. She loves plopping her fat gash onto my face and smothering me while I suck the huge load that I just deposited in her fat wet pussy, back out and swallow it down. It is even more degrading knowing that it is not just my load that I am cleaning out. I am also sucking out and swallowing down Rick's loads!

Then one time, while I was in my panties, stockings, garters and maid's uniform, preparing Tonya for yet another date with Rick, the doorbell rang.

"Go get it Sweetheart." Tonya commanded, as she saw my fear of opening the door dressed as a sexy French maid. "I know who it is, so don't keep him waiting!"

When I opened the door, I was surprised to find Rick laughing at me.

"All of us at the "Blue Collar" were amazed when you started going out with Tonya." He smugly told me." We were then shocked when you married her! But you can't believe what a laughing stock you are now that everyone knows that I am cuckolding you! You can't believe how much the regulars talk and laugh about you two!"

I burned with endless shame at what Rick just told me. I mean everyone at the "Blue Collar" probably laughs at me behind my back every time that I am in there! My shame was so great that I came despite having my cock caged! My panties soaked it up and now my cock and balls were not only surrounded by the cage but also by my sticky, wet and warm cum soaked panties.

I led Rick in and sat him down on the sofa telling him that Tonya would be right out. I went back to our bedroom where Tonya was putting the finishing touches to her make-up.

"Our place is so much nicer and cleaner than Rick's place." Tonya Started explaining, "So I thought that I would start seeing him here. It will just be so much more comfortable for me and it shouldn't bother you. You might even like watching!"

I burned with shame but agreed with my wife and let her know that it is perfectly fine with me.

Tonya smiled radiantly and kissed me passionately, before walking out to meet Rick.

I watched with burning jealousy as Tonya, my wife, walked out to the living room and fiercely kissed Rick. His hands were all over her like she was his property. They did not act like equals. Rick was not servicing Tonya like I do. He was using her for his pleasure.

My cock strained in its cage as I watched their making out progress into undressing and then them heading for the bedroom.

As they walked past me Rick sneered, "You are welcome to watch, Pussy!"

It was like an out of body experience as I watched them rolling around and groping on our bed. I couldn't believe it when Tonya gave Rick a blow job! She never gave me a blow job! Soon Rick had mounted my wife in the missionary position and started slamming the hell out of her. I could see waves of fat rippling across her torso and upper arms as his pelvis pounded into her. It was better than any porno I could ever watch. My cock was trying to expand in its cage and gooey panties.

Rick fucked my wife much longer than I could hope to fuck her now that I was caged. I could tell that Tonya was coming as she grabbed Rick around the waist and pulled him in tight. He was just too burly, and her thighs were way too fat for her to be able to wrap her legs around him but she tried and it was further evidence of her hard orgasm.

This must have set Rick off because he grunted like a boar. He thrust her super hard a few times and then he just lay still on my wife.

"Let him clean you off like I told you he would." I heard Tonya whisper to Rick.

I burned in humiliation. My wife couldn't be expecting me to lick Rick's dick clean. Could she?

Rick got off my wife and sat at the edge of the bed. "Come over here and suck my cock clean, pussy! He commanded.

"Do it Sweetheart!" Tonya demanded, "You don't want me to be a liar, do you? Get on your knees and clean Rick's dick off!"

I felt almost like I was watching myself from up above, as I walked across the room from the doorway to the bed. I sat on the floor between Rick's legs and saw his slime covered cock. It was much larger than mine even though it was halfway soft by now. I leaned in and took a tentative lick. It tasted almost the same as my cum, so I just took his whole head into my mouth. I was able to get about two thirds the length of his softening cock into my mouth. There was a lot of slime behind the ridge of the crown. It did not taste bad and I was used to eating my own, so I cleaned it off with my tongue and swallowed it down. Since I could not get his whole length into my mouth I got off it and started licking and sucking any slime that I saw off the base with my tongue and lips. I licked an area of his pubic hair clean where I saw some wetness.

"Some of her juices squirted onto my balls!" Rick stated, "Be sure not to miss them."

He scooted forward some on the bed giving me better access to his nuts. I could see where they were sticky, and I sucked the skin into my mouth swabbing it with my tongue to make sure I got everything. The skin was so soft and pliable. I then put his cock in my mouth once again to get off a bead of cum that I saw escaping his piss hole.

"That's great, Cocksucker!" I heard Rick proclaim, "You got a pretty ass too. Next time I come over, I am going to fuck it instead of your wife's pussy. I know that it is tighter than her hole!"

I was not attracted to Rick. I was never attracted to men. When he called me Cocksucker the ramifications of what I had done sank in, with all the associated shame. Even though I was beet red in my shame, I still defended my wife and told Rick that she has the best pussy in the world!

"For a worm like you I bet she does!" He loudly exclaimed. "Prepare that pretty ass of yours for my next visit!"

Rick got up and started dressing. "By the way you got an even bigger mess to clean!" He said, pointing to my wife's used cunt.

I hopped up onto the bed and settled in between Tonya's fat thighs. I inspected the mess. Her lips were raw and stretched out. He fat thighs were all sticky. Her bush was matted with wetness and who knows what else.

"I will see myself out." Rick stated, kissing Tonya gently on the lips, and left.

I began my clean-up task. I started with her rippled thighs. Licking all her squirt juices up and out from within the cellulite dimples. A lot of stickiness had collected in her creases between her crotch and fat thighs. I scooped it up with my tongue and licked her bush like a cat licks its fur clean. I saved the big prize for last. Her messy wrecked cunt! When I started sucking on her fat labia lips I could start to taste more than just her squirt juices. Soon I was running my tongue through her folds and enjoying a lot of Rick's slime. When I couldn't taste any more I just started sucking and got one last large glob. I moved to just her hug clit and worked it with gentle nibbles and sucking until my head was being crushed between her massive thighs from her intense orgasm. I was proud because it felt more intense than what I had witnessed with Rick a few minutes ago!

When she unclamped her huge thighs from around my head and neck I crawled up the bed to lay in Tonya's motherly loving arms. I hugged her firmly as one of her hands grabbed and cupped my ass. I felt so loved, protected and special in her huge arms, and yet her hand grabbing my ass reminded me that she was not just my wife but my mistress too! I could not ask for more.

I asked her how she could let Rick disrespect her like that?

Tonya explained, "It is hardest for black women to find partners. Especially so, for older fat ones like myself. When we met at the "Blue Collar" you were a gift from the Gods. I never imagined that you could love me in my body and devote your life to me. You satisfy me in every way possible and the fact that you like to be humiliated is an extra bonus. It is not easy for me to go out and hook up with men. Most men are disgusted by the way I look. Rick treats me like a ho but that is ok. He realizes that he is not going to get pussy from anywhere else. He too, is probably disgusted with the way I look and how fat I am, but he knows that I am the only pussy in town for him. He has a large cock and I enjoy the poundings he gives me. Besides, he is somewhat bisexual, and I am going to enjoy watching the two of you together!"