All Comments on 'My Cellulite Mistress Ch. 03'

by FantasizeAndRealize

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Thinking!

With cage on most of the times your little cock will get even smaller.

Keep getting smaller cages as it shrinks. One day is going to be the size of a clit.

Just the way you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Excellent story! I love fucking a sissy's ass when he is wearing a French maid's outfit and look forward to the next chapter accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the concept, but

Love how and where this story has gone and is going, But your writing is too rushed. Slow down, give some details about the sex scenes. The devil is in the details. Let us enjoy it more. It never gets going real well and I feel cheated. It could be so much better.

FantasizeAndRealizeFantasizeAndRealizeover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the advice

Dear Readers,

I have taken your advice and added a chapter 1.5 with more details. I also went much more int detail with chapters 4 and 5. I hope you all enjoy them! I am having a lot of fun writting this story and value your input.

Now if only I could find a Tonya in real life!

Fant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm too far for me

I suppose it inevitably was going to end up going this way. I was into it when she still treated him with some respect, but now it's just going down the route of cruelty and total humiliation. So since he's now the laughing stock in the local area, how is supposed to continue at college or working for a living?

A sub might believe they want something, but in a BDSM relationship, the dominant is also supposed to look after the sub, she is not.

I know it's a fantasy that floats your boat, but it's just becoming a list of abusive sexual and mental behaviours instead of an actual story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous