My CFNM Experiences Ch. 01

Story Info
How I got hooked on CFNM.
970 words
4.52
8.2k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c5man440
c5man440
11 Followers

I have decided that I would share several real life CFNM stories. These are all real events that have happened to me over a period of 25 years. I have several CFNM fantasies that I have not lived out yet in real life. If response to my real stories is good, I may share those fantasies too.

I am a 45 year old white male from the southern United States. I have dirty blond hair and an average build at 6ft tall. It all started the summer after graduating high school. I was 18, an adult and I was going to have the house to myself for a couple of months before heading off to college. I was looking forward to enjoying the summer, time with my girlfriend and saving up some money while working part time in a fast food restaurant as an assistant manager, I had worked there since I was 15.

I started having fantasies that were new and I could not explain. They involved me being caught naked or put in situations where I was forced to be the only one in a group that was naked. I still don't know where that comes from but the thought of it turns me on like nothing else. It is terrifying and erotic all at one time. The only thing better than thinking about it is experiencing it... I think... When these started I did not initially share this with my girlfriend, Lori. I was afraid that should would think that I was weird.

Not long after I started having these fantasies, I began taking walks in the woods behind our house the woods were dense and had paths that were cut by the surveyors. I could walk those all the way over to the neighborhoods that were part of the next town, a couple of miles away. I started getting wild ideas about taking my clothes off and walking in the privacy of the woods. I began doing this. Feeling the warm summer air on my naked body. Much like my fantasies, I was somewhere between terrified and so turned on that I could not see straight. I did this every day in the early afternoon.

For the first week I stripped down and walked with my shoes on and carried my clothes. During the second week, I felt like I needed more. I began taking my clothes off and leaving them in a marked spot and then walking away from them. Nothing but a pair of flip flops and a smile. Two days in and I was now leaving a key hidden by the backdoor of the house, stripping as soon as I got into the woods and carrying my clothes and then leaving them as I reached an area where 4 of these paths or trails intersected. I hid my clothes just off the paths.

I never once thought about or worried about running into someone. I had never seen anyone in these woods. I walked on leaving my clothes behind. My clothes are about 2 miles from my house and I walked a mile further. I was dangerously close to a park and a small neighborhood so I did not go any further. I turned to start my trip back. When i reached the intersections of the 4 paths, I could not find my clothes. The spot where I hid them had been disturbed and they were gone. I began to freak out a little I was 2 miles from my house with no clothes. More importantly, who took them and did they know I was there. Were they watching me?

I started walking home, terrified, but for some reason rock hard. I became a little less freaked out the further I walked without incident. I became more relaxed and started stroking and enjoying my predicament more. I reached my back yard, it was a sunny day so I took a few moments to make sure I would not be seen. I made it into my back yard and just ad I got inside the fence, I hear a gasp, then a squeal and then a whistle. It was my girlfriend, Lori. She had apparently stopped by to surprise me. When no one answered the door she decided to hang out in a shaded corner of the backyard until I got home. Turns out we surprise each other. Up to this point we had fooled around a little but we had not seen each other naked. She was seeing all of me today.

She leapt to her feet and and immediately ran over to me smiling and asking, "What they hell are you doing?" I was turned on and embarrassed all at once. She could not take her eyes off of my raging erection. I was forced to explain these crazy urges and fantasies that I had been having. I was forced to do this standing outside named while she looked me over. As I was explaining this to her, I was realizing how hot she looked with her blond hair lit by the sun, her crop top and short shorts. I got even harder. I think.

When I finished explaining, she embraced me pressing my dick up between us with the head touching her bare stomach. I thought I was going to explode right there. She licked my ear, and whispered, we are going to have a lot of fun this summer! She pulled back knelt down and slid my dick in her mouth. She then stood up and said she had to run but we would talk more. When she left I stood in my backyard and edged myself for 45 minutes before spraying more cum than I had ever done before.

The next morning, Lori called and that is chapter 2.

c5man440
c5man440
11 Followers