All Comments on 'My CFNM Landlady'

by Naked_Butler74

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
kingswedekingswedeabout 2 years ago

I am surely hoping this story keep going with maybe her friends joking her for some “play time.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent short tale - deserves to be fleshed out, so to speK

QwertoQwertoabout 2 years ago

Very good, love that part whe she plays with his butt. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need a place to rent. Haha good beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great, if you think it should be CMNF instead of the normal reverse way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice quick stroke.

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 2 years ago

Welcome,first story writer,

Good beginning. A bit short though. Looking forward to more with Gloria and her friends. Try to find something new to add to your Cfnm scenario. The old familiar when it’s well written is always enjoyable but a twist on an old kink can be great. Keep writing. This is a great start. L O

VHarringtonVHarringtonabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Hope you will continue this storyline and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like cfnm a lot. It's a sexy scenario. Fun and nice to see the tables turned. But ass woman I'm always a bit disappointed when cfnm erases a girl's sex drive. We like to get off too. I can instantly tell you a man is writing the story when I see the woman decline sex. When she just gets a huge thrill on stifling her orgasm and pleasure to promote his. It's okay to recognize a lady wants to look, touch, objectify and tease a guy and still cum too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But ir's all buildup. Seems to have possibilities.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, but too many spelling errors. Keeps me from calling it great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, needs editing or at least some kind of grammar check. Take your time! No need to post without tightening it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stroker story but for me the objectification and non reciprocal nature of the relationship is a turnoff. Naked all the time is too extreme for me. It dehumanizes him, he's an object, a pet a thing. Now if he had a bit of say in the matter or they had a communicated agreement with rules, opt outs, etc. that would be different, again for me. I'm not trying to piss all over other folks kink. This is no criticism of the athor or readers. Its more of an (unasked for) observation on my part. I like femdom, but dislike extremes like long term chastity, FLR relationships. demeaning language, extreme caning, etc. From what I've read, but not experienced, real BDSM is carried out with the utmost agreement, safety (safe words, etc. ) and also aftercare and the subs emotional state is looked after. I know that nobody asked for my soap box bullshit. What do others think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

wow! great fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous