All Comments on 'My Cheating Husband Ch. 02'

by supplestrawberry

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 4 years ago
Horrible story

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why the part about blonde and boss?

I get why there was the part about the blonde and the boss but i thought way too long and too much detail. I didnt think it fit.

Will read part three to see what she decides.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I think the writing is pretty good

The story is unusual but well told. We know what wifey is thinking and wonder what might possibly happen next. How will it resolve? With a long, sanctimonious speech of condemnation, favored by so many on LW? By some kind of accommodation? An amicable split? The author isn't telling. That's why I'll come back to read the next chapter. True, the writing needs to be spiffed up to be more consistent in style, but that will come with practice. Keep at it, SS.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
I liked the first chapter, but . . .

. . . this was too short, and didn’t really advance the story. Yeah, she gets off on not just watching her husband fuck other women, but imagining her married boss fuck another woman. And she thinks she’s too fat to deserve a man.

But this was just two unconnected sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No wonder

You don't allow voting, this sucks.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 4 years ago

..... Please submit complete chapters instead of a couple paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF

Is there a point to this?

GcoachGGcoachGabout 4 years ago

Love it!!!

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

burn the bastard and the bitch he is screwing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well now it is getting silly...

I was hoping for a better 2nd part but it did not happen. Why doesn't she video tape her husband so that she can have a proof of what he is doing? How come he feels so free to fuck in his house? He should know the wife can come at any minute.

first part was not bad, second it terrible and will be the last one I read....no hard feelings autor, you can't please everyone....thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1 star garbage

You really think her husband is THAT clueless?

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
First chapter

First chapter was interesting and story had potential. What happened?

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
No

Not up to the quality of chapter one by any stretch.

supplestrawberrysupplestrawberryabout 4 years agoAuthor
author here

@hindsight2020 not sure about your eyesight, but I'm pretty sure there was about 20 paragraphs but please do go on how it's just a "couple" paragraphs lmao.

But I do love and respect the actual feedback in this section that don't say "horrible" and "1*" I'm intentionally going at a slow pace and taking the time to advance the story progression, but if you don't like that, well, thank goodness you don't have to read it lol. And if it isn't going the way you want it too, too bad ^_^ the progression and ending I have in mind is satisfying. This is my story, after all, and purely for my enjoyment. Also, the blonde and boss was fun to write about and it was suppose to show how much her lust is taking over her work life.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
At first i thought this was a decent introspection

Of a woman done wrong-but now its looking like another meandering cuck tale with the genders reversed. I am out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Imagination!

Your scene of Blondie and the boss was hot!

I'm wondering about narrator's motivation. Why doesn't she get angry? Say something? So I find it interesting.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I get it

I've been in relationships that got to this point. Not hot but needed for the series so I get it. Sometimes you need to time to figure things out, so things keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersupplestrawberry@supplestrawberry
Not interested in anything other than reading stories, writing them, and learning more about unique writing techniques. Not a new writer, but rusty and finding my way.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES