All Comments on 'My Cheating Husband Ch. 03'

by supplestrawberry

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
This woman needs therapy.

And if she’s 18, why is she going to a Christian school when she obviously isn’t one. Why would mummy dearest be worried for her daughter since she’s 18? She’ll get home when she gets home because she’s a goddamn adult and not a child!!!

GcoachGGcoachGabout 4 years ago

Very interesting. You have me hooked. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

so why doesn't she burn the bastard time to get on with her life without him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Geeze

I didn't think this could get any worse .... I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1 star

Horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Have I missed something here

Why are you writing all these chapters. You clearly have the problem in the title of your stories just divorce him instead of writing all this nonsense. You have already told us that he is cheating so divorce him full stop end of story. All you have done is make you look like a complete fool. It’s the title that is going to give you grief every time. You have just made your story completely pointless . If you want people to give you respect for your writing skills go talk to other writers that write stories similar to what you are trying to achieve . Because at the moment you are clearly in need of help in your stories.

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
Husband Ch. 03

I guess I can see why you don't want to have people give you a rating. This so terrible. A running diatribe of nothingness. I'd give it a zero if that was possible but since it isn't, a 1 is all it deserves.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
wish I could turn back time

and take a bat and destroy you laptop before you uploaded this horse shit

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Nice try

But you have lost all momentum. You're trying too hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

As long as writing this gives you joy... then continue. Its your story and you have the right to write the way you feel/like it - but it wouldn’t hurt if you listen to your readers to their feedbacks. I for one still like story and would continue reading it. Though I hope the future updates.. the wife will transform herself into a more strong and confident individual that will confront the husband and the sidechick. Irregardless if she decided to give their marriage a second chance or throw in the towel.. just to see her grow some balls and stand up for herself is good enough for me. I rarely give comments on Litero and i think this my 3rd time... but from someone who had been cheated on and decided to stay with their partner (happily and growing strong).. i just need to give my 2 cents. So I still have high hopes with this story... and hope in the next chapter or so... the wife will finally have enough and confronts her cheating husband. BTW, though the husband is a slime for cheating on her.. I still think his character is redeemable. Though I still have to know why he cheated on her in the first place. So can’t wait to read the next chap and stay safe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Setting the table

This is okay but we need some sign that the narrator has a spine. Give us someone to root for! And the husband must be some sort of sexual magician to have a constant stream of hot girls to fuck. That's hard to believe. Of course if you're writing from life that's different. But even master pickup artists have dry spells.

The first act is done and the story has to move into what she's doing about this affront. The second act is what action she takes. Third act shows the results.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please post more!

I am in love with this series. Your work is great, I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope she gets revenge at the end.. or makes him sweat it for abit atleast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Memories

Jessica reminds me of a time in my life when I was only sexually interested in married men. Boys blab but married men don't say anything. My parents and friends still believed I was a virgin. Babysitting was my favorite way to find married men I might like. Unlike the stereotype, wives of married men I messed around with were almost always really nice to me after they found out. They usually did stop hiring me though, not always.

Brad reminds me of my biggest cereal cheater boyfriend. He didn't see anything wrong with cheating. He'd say; Guys were gas and girls were brakes. If they didn't stop he'd screw them. He didn't just screw most of our girl friends he screwed a bunch of our mothers. Back then I don't think Open Relationships was a term or a normal thing but that was what he insisted on.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Finally got around to finishing this, and wish I had stopped at chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

Three chapters and the amount of pregressin that can be found in less than a single page this is a broken record on repeat with no progression

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I’m trying to figure out how she goes to the gym on a Saturday and come home to husband fucking a schoolgirl. What private school has classes on Saturday?

I see this stopped progressing some time ago. Did the author lose interest or is there more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a fetish for some if yky don't like this kind of story don't read it. Idiots.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 3 years ago

You're going a little slow but I like it. Just shows how different men and women are when confronted with infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay I would request the author to please do some justice to this story, I mean yes the story was erotic and hot but cmon the girl really deserves better and hence I would like to see end of it.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy12 months ago

Its been a few years. Good story line with a lot of story to be told. Please finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersupplestrawberry@supplestrawberry
Not interested in anything other than reading stories, writing them, and learning more about unique writing techniques. Not a new writer, but rusty and finding my way.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES