My Cheerleader Fetish

Story Info
personal story about a particularly favorite fetish of mine.
907 words
3.41
12.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsterygor
mrsterygor
332 Followers

I thought I would share this personal story just to get some feedback & hopefully discuss a particularly favorite fetish of mine. When I attended college, I found that women wearing miniskirts really got me going. I enjoyed staring at their long legs & admired their willingness to wear something skimpy, & I often hoped to catch a glimpse of their panties. Sometimes I would succeed when they sat down or bent over. This would lead me to start masturbating, & I would almost always ejaculate whenever I recalled seeing what was under a particular miniskirt, & I added to the memory by imagining myself removing those panties to reach her pussy.

Eventually, I discovered that college cheerleaders gave me everything I was looking for sexually at that point in my life. The first pep rally I attended made me realize how appealing they really were. I really enjoyed watching them do jumps, flips, & stunts & seeing those miniskirts fly up as they showed me their cheerleader spankies.

There's something really hot about someone who is beautiful & who looks so innocent & yet is willing to wear something that shows off skin & who is comfortable enough to willingly reveal an undergarment to the general public. In my mind, I imagined that they wore nothing underneath those bloomers & that those briefs were the only thing separating someone from reaching their pussy. Eventually, I would attend football games & basketball games not just for the action but for the athletes on the sidelines that were mainly there to excite the crowd.

Over the years, the color of the briefs strangely ended up playing a significant role in my fantasy. My favorite colors were orange, black, pink, & green. However, my favorite color was a combination of blue &/or purple. I can't really explain why my favorite kind of cheerleader briefs are some hue of blue &/or purple. I just knew that I got very excited whenever I saw a beautiful cheerleader wearing those colors underneath her short miniskirt. I frequently masturbated while thinking about cheerleaders & the things that I wanted to do to them & for them. It was amazing, & this fantasy remained constant whenever I felt the urge to masturbate.

Needless to say, this fetish of mine immediately carried over when I started to watch porn. I love watching pornographic videos with a cheerleader. Anytime I watch them, I hope the miniskirt stays on to maintain the fantasy that I'm watching a cheerleader get aroused & fucked. Otherwise, from my perspective, I'm just watching naked adults have sex. I get really hard & aroused when her bloomers are removed & the guy proceeds to eat her out. Sometimes, he'll rub her clit or stick his fingers inside of her & move them in & out of her, & I find that very hot as well. I especially love watching the miniskirt bounce around as he moves his dick in and out of her.

When the guy cums, there are numerous ways I enjoy watching them climax. For the most part, they'll cum in her mouth or all over her face. But sometimes they'll cum all over her tits. And then there are occasions where they'll cum on her ass or give her a creampie. As long as she is wearing that miniskirt, I can reach orgasm seeing a climax occur inside or outside of the woman that fulfills my fantasy.

Over the last couple years, & during my free time, there are moments where I will use my phone to look up college cheerleaders & stare at their bodies. Social media has made it even easier to find soft core pictures or videos of barely legal cheerleaders. This always gets me aroused, & I eventually follow this up by viewing cheerleader inspired porn as I masturbate.

A couple years ago, I began writing erotica in the form of short stories, & at least one cheerleader was always the main focus. Every now & then, I would change the theme, but I would always end up going back to that fetish at some point whenever I wrote new erotica. I often would make myself the primary recipient of sexual activities in my stories. It seemed like a healthy way to live out a fantasy that I've had for a long time, & I enjoyed getting feedback from readers on my writing.

Someday I hope to meet a woman that is open to doing role playing. I would love for her to wear a skimpy cheerleader uniform. I would become very hard seeing her miniskirt get pulled up and getting to stare at those briefs. And I would be very excited to remove her spankies, stare at her shaven pussy, & press my mouth down on her sweet lips & make her climax. Then I would get that top off & play with her tits, using my hands & my mouth. Then, with that miniskirt still on, I would enter her. Doggystyle is my favorite position, & I would really enjoy fucking that beautiful cheerleader until I cum, & hopefully, I could make her orgasm as well.

Hopefully this fantasy scenario can happen for me someday bc this cheerleader fetish is a fantasy that has stayed with me for several years & provided me with plenty of orgasms. Only time will tell. Any thoughts or questions? Welcome any feedback on this subject. Thanks, everyone!

mrsterygor
mrsterygor
332 Followers