All Comments on 'My Cheerleader Fetish'

by mrsterygor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 2 years ago

I sure hope you find that woman that will wear cheerleader type skirts for you. In my world I would forgo the standard cheerleader spanks and go with briefs. Nothing like a vanity fair brief peaking out from under a skirt. And your fetish can include pleated skirts too ( sorry I know it is your fetish and you control it).

mrsterygormrsterygorover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback, ProfQ1955!

Agree on the undergarment take. I have no problem with briefs over traditional cheerleader bloomers.

Fine with pleated skirts too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was a cheerleader back in high school, I never wore my regular panties under my spankies. It just wasn't comfortable to wear 2 pairs of panties.

mrsterygormrsterygorover 2 years agoAuthor

That is awesome & I definitely feel like there are plenty of cheerleaders that did the same.

JoemitJoemitover 2 years ago

I am new to Literotica and pleased to find someone else who has a thing for cheerleaders. I just submitted my first story -- in involves an encounter that I had many years ago with the sweetest, cutest, sexiest cheerleader ever. I hope that it gets published.

mrsterygormrsterygorover 2 years agoAuthor

That’s pretty cool. Glad to hear others have a similar fetish. Hope your story also gets published, Joemit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous