All Comments on 'My Chikan Fascination Pt. 01'

by WolvensteinJr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good story

I quite liked this story, it reminds me very much of the final moments of G Spot Express, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great until the End

Honestly Great story. As a woman, I enjoy stories like these. I just wished you ended it right before the second to last paragraph. Victim blaming is such a fucking turn off. He can be proud pregnanting her- sick, but not a clam killer, but to continue on and take all blame off the rapist... ya. Complete 180 man. Clam slammed shut and done for the night.

Good luck with future works. I am sure not everyone agrees but just my opinion.

WolvensteinJrWolvensteinJrabout 3 years agoAuthor
"Great until the End" Reply

The second to last paragraph was a last minute change I added to try and show just how terrible he was. I believed that, at the time, that would translate well and would come across correctly. But now I can see how that can very easily be interpreted as victim blaming. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I will prevent this type of dialogue in further installments in this series along with going back and removing that part as to not make people uncomfortable with that. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amateur Hour

"my manhood met her womanhood" haha.... really? What a horribly written story! Nice idea but laughable prose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, this was looking good untill you said she had small breasts and ass. I stopped reading after that. I wouldn't mind betting she'd shaved down there aswell. I'm not into this pedophilia type stuff - R

WolvensteinJrWolvensteinJralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm not really following, I mentioned throughout this story that the setting and characters are in college, meaning there is no pedophilia whatsoever. And normal people come in all shapes and sizes, so a woman with small breasts and a small ass is a real person who exists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story! It was very hot and the narrator also had a nice amount of character to him (even if i wanted to beat his ass, LOL!) You're a good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dont understand the comment about this being pedophilia.... does anon not realize that women dont all have massive anime tits? Small breasted women exist (and small asses too) Plus it is made very clear that the setting is in a college so..... no pedophilia. I like this story, its hot, and I think youve created quite the interesting narrator even if after im done reading i wanna beat his ass LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous