My Chikan Fascination Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my hand from between her legs then and put my phone in my pocket.

I grabbed her dress and tugged it back down, hiding the mess I made between her legs. I then zipped up my pants and pushed through the crowd to get away from her as soon as possible. After a minute of doing this, I thought I was a safe enough distance away. I came just in time too because now the crowd was beginning to move once more. I looked back then and saw her standing there, looking around behind her. Her face was flushed and she looked tired now, reality hitting in on what had just happened.

I turned away with a grin. That was exciting!

----------------------------------------

It had been about one or two months or maybe even three months since that encounter and I had nearly forgotten all about it. It was a pleasant memory of mine, and I also reflected on it in annoyance at myself at what I had done. I was a fool to do that and in such a public place too. It was in the past and it had long since happened though, so there was no reason for me to wonder how I could do it better or differently next time.

I was taking my notes again, copying formula after formula, note by note. The monotonous work of a college student never seemed to end. Though I should be getting my money out of this education so I stayed with it. As I watched the board for what I needed to copy down next, my eyes saw her enter the room.

It was Taylor and she looked...different than how I last saw her. Instead of a tight dress, she now wore more baggy clothing along with a tight, white tank top. Though, there was more to her than just a simple wardrobe change. Her once flat stomach was larger now. It jutted outwards some and at first, I was confused. After a few moments, however, I remember something that she had been talking about on that day. She had told her friend she had not been on any birth control recently and...this seemed to have been the result of me releasing my seed inside of her. She had gotten pregnant from a random chikan incident. My chikan addiction had helped to impregnate her. I smirked then, ecstatic with what had happened. Seems the bratty, rich girl had gotten her comeuppance.

This whole series of events was interesting, and now I didn't want to stop. I had become addicted to this just from trying it once. My chikan fantasy was taking control of me, and I wanted more. Now the only question was, who should I go after next?

12