All Comments on 'My Co-workers Feet'

by bulldogfan2828

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I too adore female feet

Nice story, to the point without any sexual seduction

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find it hard to believe this was your first story. You did great. 5 stars from me. I would love to see more of Queen Kelly and footboy jeff. I would like to see her be more controlling now that she understand how much control she has. maybe a little foot rub at work would be good to. As she sit almost nude he is fully dressed I think is wrong he should be made to be naked so she can she just how excited (hard) he gets from her dominance and his licking. thanks for sharing hope to see more from you soon.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was awesome. One of the best I've read. I love that is wasn't only a sex thing. It was past that. It was a relational thing.

TwilekloverTwilekloverover 1 year ago

I thank you for a great story, and a very realistic one! I can honestly say that if a woman told me to call her Queen and commanded me to worship her feet, I would respond exactly as Jeff did! Excellent writing, and definitely 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please. Very exciting I hope you have many more thoughts and stories

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 1 year ago

YES! I want to read more. I will beg like the foot only in your story. Please. Write more about the foot only and his Queen. Please!

Great story. Very well written. Thank you. Pplease, please write more.

bulldogfan2828bulldogfan2828over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments, I truly appreciate this! I appreciate both that you read it AND that you took a moment of valuable time during your days to comment on it.

I have to confess that it isn't really my first story: it's my second. It is, however, the first one I have ever submitted to Literotica or had published on any website. My first one started as a mixed wrestling story that is very different from 99% of mixed wrestling stories on the internet. It was meant to be two or three chapters long and focused on a single wrestling match.... but I may have gone a little crazy with it and it might be 20+ chapters long now! I really got into building the characters, and I took a lot of time to build the mental aspects driving the events in the story.

It has a ton of foot fetish and foot worship to go with domination and mixed wrestling. It has elements that I (as a straight man) enjoy and wanted to see more of. If that sounds good to you, stay tuned for it as I plan to publish it within the next few months. I may try to publish it a few chapters at a time when I feel it's ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this is one of the best written stories i have read. I see meself having the same dream and reactions. Now only to find such a woman. Keep up the good work!

betamale2020betamale2020over 1 year ago

I love this story, great work! Kelly reminds me very much of my coworker/friend that I have a huge crush on 😍. Her personality (sense of humor/mischievous ) and physical description (attractive and curvy/bottom heavy) line up very well with my coworker. She has to know I have a crush, and over the last several years as she has moved up from being my equal, to my supervisor, and recently to my manager it's my dream that she'd start taking advantage of that crush. I'd gladly worship her feet!

I'd so enjoy to see where this story goes next and love what you've done with it so far! Especially near the end where Kelly is looking down at Jeff knowing he is her foot servant ♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding story! Amazingly erotic, but with no blatant sex. If you have more ideas for Jeff and Kelly, I'd love to read about them.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 1 year ago
very good

thought it was great, i hope you do more with this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was hot but unfortunately lost me at the dominatrix stuff, sorry not into that but from what i read very good

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OK premise.

I guess feet aren't my thing.

Not once did they do anything to his cock and balls. Too bad.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a great story. Believable. Close to my heart. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous