My Co-workers Feet Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still had no idea who was who, but my gut told me Kelly was first. So, I spoke:

"Kelly first, Tara second."

More giggles and more whispering that was barely audible to me, then Kelly spoke:

"Ok, now with no socks! Ready footboy?

"Yes, my Queen."

We repeated the process and the amazing aroma was more pronounced, but I still had no idea who owned each foot. I guessed:

"Miss Tara then my Queen."

"Ok footboy, now you lick when you here the ding. But don't lick, just stick your tongue out flat and don't move, we will handle the rest. Got it?"

"Yes, my Queen." I said as I heard more giggles and the excitement in Kelly's voice. It seemed she was really into this little game of hers.

It dinged and I had two soles drug over my tongue but no toes. I guess they didn't want me guessing based on size or length of toes and getting a clue to who it was. They moved around and we repeated the process. Same as before, it was awesome and fun to lick the feet of not one but two pretty, younger women.

Having said that, my excitement was dying a very quick death. This was cool, but I had no idea who was who. I felt more certain in the taste of Kelly's feet vs. Tara's than in the smell of either pair of feet, and guessed Kelly first and Tara second again while being more confident of my choice. I would not have bet a dollar on either guess. We repeated the game with my sucking of their toes, only the big one for each girl, and I made my guesses again with as much enthusiasm as my dwindling mood could fake.

I was nearly over it. I hate to be grumpy about such a game, but it was just a huge tease! A single taste of a foot? It was so little! Ten seconds of smelling and full stop. One lick and full stop. Waiting the long minute or two while they changed places was painful too as I sat there awkwardly hoping the giggles were not directed at me.

Being blindfolded was also difficult: I found I missed the nuance of seeing the foot, seeing Kelly's (or my wife's) reaction while I massage, worship, lick and suck. There was also the missing reward of making a woman smile or sigh in pleasure. The blindfold assured that I could not see anything and during the game and they were absolutely silent, not even a deep breath. I could not complain, but I was over the game less than halfway through and my boner was now a distant memory.

I silently prayed the game would lead to something more substantial after we were done, but my selfish attitude from before dinner was coming back strong. Most was directed at Tara, which absolutely is not fair, but once again it's my story and that's how I felt at the time.

Instead of getting better, it got worse. Kelly happily proclaimed we should do it again since "my footboy can do better!". Those were her words, not Tara's, so I tried my best to fake excitement to go through the teasing all over again. I was insanely disappointed.....

Chapter 6: The game ends, but the night does not.

I was insanely disappointed..... but I kept up appearances and went for round two. With my boner being long gone I even straightened up, put my shoulders back, and lied:

"Ok, let's do this! Round 2!"

I think I pulled off an excited attitude as I said it, and I remembered the same thought that echoed through my head whenever I had Kelly's feet to myself: don't let it get awkward! I heard more giggles and there was a longer pause than normal before we started round two. I also thought I heard unzipping of bags before the TV came on. I had a quick stab of paranoia upon hearing that zipper, but I forced it back while reminding myself I trust Kelly and her discretion.

"Quiet rooms Jeff... you remember." Kelly said in a friendly tone, breaking character away from giggling amateur dominatrix back to co-worker/friend for just that moment. The game continued a minute later, and I made excited comments as I answered which feet belonged to which girl. There was another longer pause after the smelling round. I wondered what was going on, and that nervous feeling began quickly bubbling up.

You know that feeling you get when you fear someone may be laughing at you or making fun of you? I think was have all had that feeling before. 99% of the time that fear is irrational, but it still comes up every so often, at least it does for me, and this was that time. As the game went on that fear quickly dialed up to an 8 out of 10. When paired with my growing discontent and grumpiness about the teasing elements of the game, I was getting pretty damned cranky.

I will say it again: I realize I sound like a selfish jackass and most of you would love to be where I was. But again, it's my story, that's how I felt at the time. All I could think about was what we could be doing that would be better for me, like worshiping and massaging Kelly's feet without the stupid game or stupid blindfold. Maybe even staring at her bikini body and smiling face while I did so.

I'm happy to say that grumpy crankiness ended real quick when we ended round two and Kelly started talking:

"Ok footboy, that was terrible. You got every smelling round wrong except one and half the tasting rounds wrong. And that's with a 50/50 shot at being right! You even got some of the toe sucking rounds wrong and you should know my big toes should be bigger than her big toes!" she exclaimed as they both giggled more. Tara chimed in some joking comment before Kelly continued, obviously excited while feigning disappointment in me, her footboy.

"Now..." she began to continue as I interrupted:

"Ssorry my Quee..."

"Don't interrupt your Queen footboy!" Tara said in a louder voice, drowning my voice. "We may decide to punish you after all!"

"Yeah, footboy!" Kelly continued as she tried her best to sound bratty. "We were about to reward you even though we don't think you deserve it, but it's kinda our reward too. What will it be footboy: reward or punishment?"

"Reward my Queen?" I responded uncertainly, assuming it was better than punishment.

"Good boy." Tara said in a motherly nurturing tone of baby talk. She continued in the same tone "Now, footboy," she giggled as she said my "name" and continued, "don't move, look up, and take off the blindfold. In that order!"

I did so and everything changed. The entire night did a full 180 degree turn. Grumpiness turned to giddiness! Crankiness turned to anticipation! That boner was no longer a distant memory and was at full salute in seconds!

As I sat, still between the beds on the floor, I had a woman standing on either side of me: Kelly to my left and Tara right. Both had their foot furthest away from me just forward of their other foot as they struck a pose flanking me at 60 degree angles. You all know how women pose for pictures to get the most flattering angle of their body? They both stood like that. They towered over me as I sat on the floor.

To top it off, Kelly had on a royal blue bikini with red trim and a red pattern while Tara had on a solid black bikini. Kelly had on the typical cut bottoms with no ties at the side and a string bikini top of a matching color and pattern. Tara had on bottoms with strings tying at the hips and a top that was the same style as Kelly's, just solid black. Tara's black bikini looked great in contrast of her somewhat pale skin tone. Both had their hands on their hips trying to look dominant but also wore goofy smiles and giggled constantly, chipping away at the attempted dominatrix persona.

It was an incredible sight I hope to never forget. I wanted a picture so badly but knew I could never ask for that (that would definitely be awkward...), so I focused as hard as I could to take a mental photo to cherish forever. Then I had to focus and try to save those mental pictures all over again when Kelly snapped her fingers and they turned around. They struck the same pose, angling their bodies, putting their weight on one leg, hands on hips and let me gawk at their tremendous asses.

I think I accidentally said "Good fucking God..." under my breath, and I think they heard it when Tara burst out laughing for a second or two. She stopped when I thought I heard Kelly whisper "Don't make him self-conscious!"

I took this moment to reach down and adjust myself. My boner was back in full force, and now was the perfect time as they would not be able to see.

Both bottoms were cut about the same, pretty traditional with the bottom of their asses out for my viewing pleasure. Neither had on anything cheeky or thonglike despite that being the style here in 2022, but I was ecstatic with what I had to view. Both tops did indeed tie at the neck and back, and I was even more horny to know Tara could be naked if I untied four knots. I would never, ever, do such a thing but once again it's my story and the thought did cross my mind!

Then both asses were gone from my view as they turned around, looked at each other, sat down in unison, grabbed their wine glasses (which were full to the brim) from the nightstand, and each simultaneously put a foot on my chest. Each foot had on a little slipper, which surprised me greatly. Kelly explained:

"Take off our little housewife shoes, footboy. We needed them to keep our feet off the room and bathroom floor."

"Yes, my Queen." I replied, barely able to contain my excitement. This is the moment I had hoped for all night! This was going to happen! Two pairs of feet for me to worship and massage.

"Now..." Tara started before pausing briefly. "...he rubs our feet and sucks our toes?"

"Footboy." Kelly said sharply as she snapped those fingers like she loved to do. She giggled when she did so. "Ask if you can worship Miss Tara's feet."

"Miss Tara," I began obediently "may I worship your feet?"

Tara was nearly ready to laugh out loud but was obviously holding it back. She also seemed a bit uncertain about what was next. Maybe uncertain if this was really happening, I wasn't sure exactly what she was thinking.

"Kel..." she paused again, "and foot worship is really what it's called? Are you guys serious?"

"Yeah, it's foot worship, ask the internet why, I don't know." Kelly said in a natural tone, breaking away from her sharp ordering tone a moment ago. "Tare, we talked about this, don't make it weird. You said you were cool with letting him lick your feet and suck your toes. If not have him massage them, but try the licking and toe sucking, it really is pretty amazing and he's pretty damn good at it." Kelly spoke as if I wasn't even there, obviously trying to reassure Tara.

It was obvious how close they were by the way they spoke as they continued to talk, each with one foot still on my chest while mostly ignoring me. The shortened names like "Kel" and "Tare" were clear indicators, but the way they talked over the next minute showed me just how close they were. Here was Kelly trying to reassure her best friend that its ok to let a complete stranger she had known for a few hours lick her feet and suck her toes all after putting on a bikini for the sole purpose of giving that complete stranger some eye candy. I can't imagine a closer friendship. The conversation ended when Tara turned to me and spoke:

"Ok footboy, lick my soles from my heel to the end of my big toe." She said as she moved her foot in front of my face.

"Yes, Miss Tara." I replied obediently to her command, despite the uncertain voice she used when giving it. And I did, and it was awesome, and I kept going without being prompted. I took a few more flat tongue licks of her sole and savored every one of them. It tasted just about like Kelly's feet from our earlier foot worship sessions: her foot was warm from being in the little slipper, just a bit salty from most likely being in shoes and socks all day, and had that certain je na sais quoi I still could not put my finger on. It tasted like feminine feet, I may have to give up describing it any better. What I can say for sure is it was a great moment.

I moved up and started working the toes, and when I did I looked up at both of them. As my tongue worked in between each and every toe, forcing its way all the way back to each toe's origin and sucking them diligently, I looked at Kelly first and noticed she was mostly watching Tara and her facial expressions. I checked out Tara's bare belly and boobs in that bikini as my gaze shifted her way, noticing that despite being smaller than Kelly's they looked just great. Perky and definitely a B cup. I worried she had a padded bra on when I first saw her, but that was obviously not the case.

My gaze reached her face and saw a huge smile that told me she was obviously enjoying it. There was definitely a bit of awkwardness or maybe embarrassment behind the smile too. The look on her face hinted that maybe she should be feeling guilty for this or maybe that she was doing something wrong, I could not say for sure. Either way, I suddenly felt I should say something reassuring. I thought about what to say as I continued buffing her toes with my tongue, and settled on saying this:

"Miss Tara, I honestly hope you are enjoying this." I said as I pulled her foot back and switched to massaging it with both hands. I paused for a moment before continuing "You have no idea how much I am enjoying it, and I can only hope you like it half as much as me. Thank you for this."

When I paused she sighed with pleasure, and when I finished speaking my thought she smiled awkwardly again and replied:

"Really? Are you two really for real here? I honestly have a thought you are both just messing with me?"

"Uhhh..." I said before I paused for effect "...yeah. Of course I'm for real. I'm not getting paid or laid for this, and that's ok, but this is something I won't ever forget."

"Seriously?" she said in that same questioning tone.

"Yes." I said definitively as I made it a point to make eye contact. I then went for it to make her comfortable, I was ready to spill some private thoughts to hopefully keep if from getting awkward. "Look, I'm gonna put some cards on the table here, as the saying goes. I'm not sure what Kelly has told you, but I'll tell you that I'm divorced, I live alone, and have a friend with benefits... or whatever we are.....that I see around once a week. I'm not sure how she would feel about this, and I don't want to scare her off with it. I really like her, but she is moving super slow and I'm ok with that. It honestly does make me wonder if she has more than one friend with benefits, but hey, we are both adults, and neither of us has asked for a commitment. I have a huge foot fetish and that was really missing after the divorce. Let's face facts in 2022: a guy just can't go hitting on women to suck their toes. It's creepy and I don't want or need a reputation as a creeper. If I flirt for sex I'm just another horny guy, flirting to suck and lick feet makes me a perv. I can't have that."

I paused and took a deep breath, thinking for a second about how much to put out there. I kept talking:

"So, I went months without this. Months. I won't lie, I had some pent up foot cravings ready to bubble over but I had zero outlet. I wasn't sure when I would get the chance to do this with a woman again, let alone a woman with great feet. Then here comes Kelly, who busts me for looking at her feet when I was sure I was being careful." I paused while Kelly laughed out loud. "And what happens? I found the rare women who has played this game before. Not only that, she sees right through me since some ex-boyfriend showed her all of our manly "let's hide our foot fetish while ogling feet" tricks."

I borrowed those air quotes Kelly like to use so often as I talked about my fellow men and our foot fetish tricks. I went on: "Not only does she bust me out, she is cool with my gawking and lets me indulge my feet fantasies!"

I paused again for effect before ending by saying "Now what are the odds of that?"

Kelly then chimed in and said "Wait a minute, not just your fantasies, these are mine too. Tara, you know my man doesn't do feet, now I have my footboy Jeffy here to do that for me. It's wonderful..." she said as she trailed off with a sigh of satisfaction.

"And to answer your question of "Seriously?": look at me right now. I'm a 49 year old foot fetish guy with not one, but two beautiful women with me in a foot worshiping threesome. I'm not sure a foot worship threesome is a thing, but dammit I'm making it a thing tonight." They laughed out loud, but I cut them off and continued:

"Wait, I ain't done. There's more!" I said, getting more excited as I described my situation that they could see with their own eyes. "The beauties are best friends, 31, in bikinis seemingly just for my viewing pleasure, drinking wine, and if I may make a guess, had shoes and socks on all day to make their feet just the way I like them. And not just bikinis, perfect bikinis! Not one pieces, not tank tops swimsuits. Just beautiful women in beautiful swimsuits. And..." I paused again for effect and took a deep breath "...both beautiful women are super freaking cool and seem to genuinely enjoy my worshipping and massaging their beautiful feet. What more could a guy like me want?"

Tara seemed stunned at my admissions, and by looking at her I knew she had no idea what to say. Kelly had a knowing look on her face, but then again we had been through this conversation before. There was a pause, and I didn't think it was awkward as I had not stopped massaging Tara's foot while talking about our current moment. I began to worry it may turn awkward when Kelly spoke.

"I told ya' Tare, ain't he great! I can't believe all this came from an innocent night in the hot tub...."

As she continued and talked about busting me for staring at her feet that first night in the hot tub, I stopped massaging Tara's foot, put it back on my chest alongside Kelly's foot that had never left my left pec. I grabbed Tara's other foot gently and moved to suck on her toes. I stopped, smiled to myself, and gently interrupted Kelly. I had a bit of a devious thought when I did so, thinking they were going to absolutely love the words that came out of my mouth:

"My Queen, may I interrupt please." I asked innocently, looking up at Kelly as I did.

She looked stunned, but happily stunned. Her jaw dropped slightly and a huge grin spread over her face. I think I had just taken her feeling of power over me to a whole other level, and I think she loved that I did it in front of her friend. The way I asked, I may have just as well bowed down and swore fealty like a medieval knight.

"Did you just seriously ask permission to talk?"

"My Queen was speaking, I didn't want to be a bother but it's for Miss Tara's benefit." I replied, trying hard to hold back a knowing and probably sheepish grin.

"Is he serious? Kel what the F? Do you punish him too?" Tara asked through an uncertain giggle, not entirely sure what to make of my comments.

"Jeff, you freaking charmer!" Kelly said, seeing through my game immediately. "No, Tare, he's just playing his role here because he knows that I like having some power over him. Wait, we both know I like having some power over him. He likes it too, by the way, me having the power."

I smiled and broke character, Kelly noticed immediately.

"See, look at his face!" Kelly said, pointing demonstrably at me. "He knew exactly what he was doing and he has never asked permission to talk before. He just did it since you are here and he wants to make my night. Right footboy? Tell her!"

"Ya' caught me, but I thought you may like my doing it, so I went for it." I admitted.

"I did footboy. Very much. Gold star for Jeff!" Kelly said. She changed her tone to try to be dominant again and continued. "Now, you have permission to speak, footboy."

"Thank you, my Queen." I said. My gaze dropped away from Kelly's face, down past her barely covered boobs and bare belly then across to Tara's bare belly, bikinied boobs, and finally to her eyes. I continued: