My Co-workers Feet Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switched feet, they chatted, and Kelly made sure I got up and paced the room a few times so my legs wouldn't fall asleep again. I said I didn't need to and was ok, being a man I instinctively felt I needed to be tough around them. I did need the stretch thought, but I was too damn stubborn to admit it to myself or ask to get up. I was pretty grateful when she ordered me to do so, and I made a point to remember to tell her that tomorrow.

The girls stood too, but stayed with their feet on the towels that I had laid down earlier. They didn't want to walk their now saliva covered feet across the floor knowing I would be licking them for a bit longer. This had the added benefit of giving me a look at both of their asses. I had seen Kelly's in a bikini (wet and dry) as well as the short spandex while they were riding up her ass after the last workout. So, I knew she had a great ass.

Tara's ass did not disappoint! Now that the t shirt was gone, I could see that her spandex were riding up her ass too, and they left little to my active imagination. There was no panty line, meaning she had to have a thong on. I thought I saw a hint of a thong line on her hip, but it was hard to say for sure. The shorts being red helped show off the curves too: the shadow of the light hitting the curves contrasted with the cardinal red color whereas the typical black leggings/spandex hid the effect. Her butt was a great site, both of their husbands were lucky men.

I looked at the clock as I paced and it was 7:45. Our prior foot sessions ended just past 8, and I somehow knew tonight would be no different. So, I sat back down in my place and looked up at them.

"Does my footboy want more?" Kelly said. It did not feel like a question, but I answered anyway.

"Yes, my Queen. Yes, Miss Tara."

"I kinda want more too Kel. I don't get this treatment every day!"

They both sat down, and Tara's feet were presented to me first. I got to work licking her soles and polishing her toes and the spaces in between them. I tried to add a massage as I worked the toes, and while Tara didn't react I hope she enjoyed the extra attention. They bantered back and forth about making their hubbies worship their feet and other married life type conversation. They switched places again, and I worked on Kelly's feet while adding the massage for her too.

Then the moment I had dreaded came: Kelly spoke. There was regret in her voice when she did, but she spoke up and ended our night. It was the usual explanation: it's past 8 and showers need to happen. I understood, I really did, we did have to work tomorrow and be out of the hotel by 7:45 or so. However, I didn't have to like that my night of sweaty foot fun was ending. I put on a brave face, thanked them profusely while they thanked me almost as much.

To my surprise, Tara asked about how I really felt about the night and if I really like feet that much. I took the opportunity to talk about my fetish to not one but two barefoot beauties in spandex and sports bras. We talked about it for a few minutes, Kelly mostly listening, until Tara stopped asking questions and we hit an awkward pause. I saw Kelly prep to speak, so I beat her to the punch to try to save face a bit.

"But I can talk all day about this, I should probably go." I said. I tried to be seen by them as actively leaving and not lingering around, again trying to avoid awkwardness by overstaying my welcome. After I was out the door Kelly stopped me one last time and we made plans for the morning (7:35 breakfast), and I left.

I left on cloud 9 though! What a night! Absolutely incredible. I began replaying the events in my mind, trying to mentally file them away for the rest of my life so I could recall the night at any point later on. I got back to my room, jumped in the shower without even grabbing some clean clothes and jerked off in about a minute flat. I showered, got dressed and ready for bed, cut some rum with water, and laid down with some game going on the TV.

However, I barely knew what sport was on or who was playing. I barely drank my watered down rum. I replayed the last two nights, over and over (jerked off again about 25 minutes later too) until I realized it was past 10. I had trouble sleeping due to my excitement over what just happened and how amazing Kelly really is.

Work went fine the last day at the new bank, and we were done by noon or so. After a working lunch with some of the bank's personnel, we left and drove home. I was content to small talk about work stuff or ride in silence with the radio on and me replaying the last two nights, but she brought up our little sessions the past two nights and asked if I was really ok with Tara joining. I promptly joked that she was crazy for thinking I wouldn't want another beautiful young woman's feet added to the mix!

But, that did start a long conversation about why we have been playing our little foot games in the hotel. She opened up quite a bit, and she did most of the talking. Let's face it, I already poured out most of my feelings over the past few weeks.

She went on about how she missed this, and how much she missed playing the dominant role with a man who was really into it (she called it a "bossy" role). She talked about doing this with a boyfriend in college who was genuinely into it, which I already knew, but she then went on about how her husband just wasn't into it. It seems that she felt he really was into it, but he was too scared to be that vulnerable. She wondered if he felt it may make him "less of a man" (her words). She hoped he would "open up" and try to play her games, but if not, she seemed to be ok with that too.

She also talked about "loving" the feet worship, and he honestly wasn't into that. The phrase "He just isn't... but that's ok." came out of her mouth three times, and yes, I was counting. He didn't have a foot fetish or like feet, and she felt he honestly didn't and wasn't hiding the fact that he did. She felt she knew since she had convinced him to lick her feet more than once, and while he did she felt pretty strongly he did because he loved her, not because he liked it.

It was a very intimate conversation, and I feel much closer to her now after having heard some of her genuine thoughts on the subject. I also felt like a bit of a fucking stud that she felt comfortable enough around me to tell me those things about her husband. I'm damn near old enough to be her dad! But, then again, that may mean she doesn't feel any sexual tension with me. That might also be part of the reason she opened up to me a bit. Who knows, I honestly don't care why she opened up, but it was a fun and informative chat.

As our conversation went on, and I know this is selfish of me, it did tell me one thing: we should get to keep playing our little games. She basically said she loves getting her feet worshiped, caressed, massaged and adored by a man who wants to do it. She said she likes (and misses) playing the dominant role with a man who is willing to be submissive to her. She said her hubby isn't into either thing, and that's ok with her. So, selfishly, I know, that meant as long as I didn't ever creep her out or mess it up our little sessions should be continuing on future travels.

I can't tell you how happy that conversation made me! This was going to keep happening! I didn't think my day could get any better, but then we got to the bank. We spoke with a few higher ups about our progress, and before I left for the day I opened my email to clean a few things up that I had missed while we were gone. There was a message waiting on me: Kelly and I were now booked to travel next week! Three days were planned, meaning two nights in a hotel, and neither the bank president nor any other big wigs could make it. Just Kelly and I.

I read it probably three or four times and immediately started dreaming about more nights in a hotel. I cleaned up my email, and within 10 minutes I was shut down and ready to leave. About that time my phone dinged with a text that took me to another level of excitement:

"Hey, Jeff I saw we are traveling next week! I have an idea!"

Did I mention I love traveling!