My Co-workers Feet Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I warned ya Tare: a charmer! We both better watch him tonight!"

They laughed and made a few whispered comments between themselves, most I could not make out as I got towels from the bathroom and laid them out under the spot where I would lay my torso. I heard Kelly say in a whisper "cuz he likes it too? I don't know.... just go with it, ya know... It's all been so great, I'm sure this will be too."

This is a point in the story I want to bring some extra attention to: she said "cuz he likes it too". Kelly was obviously referring to me liking it, but she said I like it too. Meaning in addition. In addition to her. I beamed inside and my chest swelled with pride and self satisfaction upon hearing those words.

I already knew she loved it, I talked about it early (multiple times) and she knew that I knew she loved it. Our foot games drove me crazy, I hope I don't have to say it again, but it really did. Now here she was, convincing her best friend to "go with it" and put her smelly, post workout feet right on my waiting face. I was just realizing that Kelly liked our games enough to put herself and this weird foot thing we have together out there to her friend. Not only that, but this part: the sweaty foot part of the games.

People can consider a foot rub innocent, I am 100% convinced it is not innocent and both parties know it, but people could make that argument. I guess I'm trying to say that I could have rubbed Tara's feet and we could convince people its innocent.

Tara said something I could not make out, then I heard Kelly whisper "Ok then...." In a tone that implied she just won a point in an argument before she whispered "....you can even have the chair first."

"Ok footboy," Kelly said out loud as she turned to look at me, "are you ready for our stinky feet?"

"Yes, my Queen. I'm sure they smell as amazing as last time." Tara laughed out loud and moved to the office chair and sat down. As she did, Kelly sat on the end of the bed and rested her shoe covered feet comfortably on my lower chest while Tara's feet were on either side of my head.

"Ok Tare, wait!" she began in a conversational tone before stopping suddenly. She then shifted to her dominant tone and continued:

"Footboy: unlace Miss Tara's shoes."

"Yes, my Queen." I replied as I moved to unlace her shoes. They were double knotted, and it took me an embarrassing 10 seconds to get the first one unlaced. Don't judge: you try unlacing a double knotted shoelace blindly while basically upside down!

After unlacing both, I moved to take off the first shoe before stopping. Kelly was watching, so I thought she would like it if I let her lead, be dominant, and tell me every step on at a time. I looked at her as I stopped moving my hands toward Tara's shoes, holding them awkwardly in the air with my elbows resting on the ground.

When I made eye contact, she smiled warmly. I had a feeling she knew exactly what I was thinking and relished my submission to her. I thought that she loved the fact that I waited to be told (by her) what to do rather than remove Tara's shoes because I wanted to. Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part, thinking that she knew and liked what I was doing, but her next words made me think I was right:

"Yes Footboy," she said in a relenting tone of voice "you may take off Miss Tara's shoes. Slowly!"

Her relenting tone of voice told me she knew I almost instinctively took off Tara's shoes but waited for permission. Maybe I was right? Even if I was wrong, It was a very cool moment!

"OK Tara, as soon as your shoe comes off put your toes right over his nose. Ok?!"

Tara shrieked a slight scream of apprehension but said "Okaay!" as she did it.

The next ten seconds were such a great moment. It was just amazing, and yeah, I apologize that I'm running out of adjectives here, but it has been a memorable couple of weeks for me!

Tara's left foot landing gently on my face and I felt her big toe and the next toe over shift over my nose. I inhaled deeply through my nose and exhaled through my uncovered mouth. The aroma was powerful, and the first breath was kinda rough (if I'm being honest). The second breath was easier, and a few breaths in I was hooked. I loved it. I wanted to savor every breath because at that moment, for some reason, I had the thought cross my mind that this may never happen again. So, I continued to inhale deeply through my nose, breath after breath, trying as best I could to enjoy the moment and remember this amazing foot scent.

"Footboy...." I heard Kelly say as she tapped her feet on my lower chest. "She has two feet ya know, stay focused here!"

Tara laughed out loud, which was nice since I had not seen her face since her shoes came off. It made me happy to know she might be enjoying herself. I moved quickly to take off her other shoe, then she shifted her left foot over and her right landed in the same position: toes over my nose with her foot on my face. Her right foot was very close to her left, mostly covering my face.

Now my world and my senses were filled by her feet: It was glorious! I could not see outside of the small gaps between her socked feet and my sense of smell was all sweaty feet. I could not see Kelly either, but I could hear barely audible whispers and giggles. Her socks were soft and mildly damp with perspiration. I hoped the moment would never end while at the same time I couldn't not wait to take off the socks and get her bare sweaty feet on my face.

This went on for a few minutes, I could not tell how long. They began to chat a bit, and that made me feel good since it implied both were comfortable with our current situation. Tara shifted her feet subtly on my face, and after a few minutes she began to flex her toes up and down on my cheeks and over my nose. I wanted more of that: more play from her feet, more toe flexing on my facial features, maybe a few gentle up and down slaps of her feet while pivoting on her heels.

I didn't make any requests though. I didn't want to be greedy, I didn't want to make suggestions while playing the role of footboy. The knight does not question the Queen, so I guess the footboy can't either.

Kelly spoke, bringing me out of my own thoughts:

"Ok footboy, are you ready for double the trouble?"

I knew she meant to add her feet to my face, and hell yes I was ready.

"Yes, my Queen!" I said enthusiastically.

I could not see her face due to Tara's feet, but without words Kelly lifted her left foot off my lower chest and started tapping the toes of her shoe up and down gently. That was my que to unlace them, so I did. Left shoe first, then the right, without taking them off. I slid down on the floor closer to Kelly, who still sat on the corner of the bed. Tara knew what I was doing, and I felt her follow by scooting the office chair forward.

Tara then took her feet off my face, I saw Kelly's face, and she kicked off her right shoe with her left foot and put that right foot right on my face, toes covering my nose. Quickly, she used the base of the bed to kick off her left shoe and her left foot landed on my face too. They shuffled around a bit, with each foot's toes taking turns covering my nose.

Once again, just like a few weeks ago and just like Tara's feet a few minutes ago, the aroma was amazing. It was another unforgettable moment. Sorry again for not being a better writer and having more adjectives and descriptive words for the smell and feeling of sweaty workout socks on my face, but it's my story and this is the best I can do.

Tara added to it by resting her feet on the top of my head with her toes curling around my forehead, almost as if she were holding me down for Kelly to smother me. I knew that wasn't the case, but I liked feeling like that could have been.

"How is it footboy? How do my sweaty stinky feet smell?"

"Terrific my Queen! An aroma I'm trying my best to savor and appreciate."

They laughed, and I heard Tara scoff a sarcastic "I freaking bet! Kel is he serious!?"

"Better than last time?" she probed with her words as her socked feet probed my face, ignoring Tara's comment for the time being.

"Same. Same incredible scent. Thank you both for this, honestly, I mean it."

"He does like feet, doesn't he?" Tara said to Kelly, in a voice quieter than earlier but that I could still hear.

"Told ya! What a find for a traveling buddy, huh?" Kelly said in a bragging tone as she continued massaging my face with her sweaty socked feet and toes.

"And yeah Tare: he is absolutely for real!"

This kept up for a while longer, with them trading time with their feet on my face and me enjoying every moment. I could not say how long, maybe 10 minutes? I could not see a clock and I dared not look at my phone, I did not want to do anything to break the comfort level of both ladies. God forbid I imply I'm watching the clock or wanting it to end. I hoped it would never end. They chatted about this and that while periodically talking to me or asking something like "You still ok down there?"

Then, Kelly broke the routine and spoke:

"Are you ready for those socks to come off, footboy?"

"Yes, my Queen."

"Then take them off for Miss Tara!"

"Yes, my Queen!" I said eagerly as Tara lifted her right foot. I peeled off the sock and she immediately brought her foot right back down. I repeated with the left foot. I was then in heaven. Like Kelly's before, Tara's feet were warm, soft, and smelled terrific. It was a very similar to Kelly's sweaty feet: maybe a cheesy scent? Maybe vinegary? I don't know, but it is a great aroma. Like I said, I was in heaven!

Tara became even more fidgety with her feet once her socks came off, or maybe she was just more comfortable with what was going on. Why she was more fidgety is irrelevant, but it was super cool. She would squeeze and pinch my nose with her toes, shift her feet from left to right and from chin to forehead, and gently lift and drop her feet while pivoting up and down on her heel.

She and Kelly continued to chat as if I weren't there, and somehow that made it even better. It's weird to say why it almost made it better, but it did. Maybe it showed they were comfortable and cool with what was happening? I know Kelly enjoyed our little sessions, maybe Tara genuinely did too.

After a few minutes Kelly spoke again:

"What about me footboy, I'm ready for my socks to come off."

"Yes, my Queen." As I eagerly peeled off her socks despite not being able to see due to Tara's big toes sitting on each of my eyes.

I inhaled deeply as Kelly moved her feet all over and took turns putting my nose between the toes on each foot. She alternated toes quickly during each exhale through my mouth so those toes would be over my nose for the next inhale, occasionally pinching my nose with them.

I really wanted to lick them whenever they touched my lips, which they did regularly after the first few minutes. However, I held off for two reasons. One, I was enjoying the power dynamic of them, mostly Kelly, being in control and I knew Kelly did too. I didn't want to be seen licking a toe without permission! Two, once their feet were covered in my slobber they would not feel as good rubbing all over my face. I was enjoying both ladies soft and smooth soles, a bit of roughness of Tara's heels, and I was experiencing (in real time) all four feet getting a bit clammy as they cooled down with the shoes and sock now having been off for more than a few minutes.

I assumed my time to thoroughly worship and massage them was coming soon, and I was waiting as patiently as possible for the command to do so. It came soon enough when they stopped chatting and I heard a sharp snapping of fingers:

"Ok footboy." Kelly said as she snapped those fingers. "Now, I think it may be time for you to clean Miss Tara's feet. Before you do: up!"

Tara moved her feet off my face when Kelly began talking, so I could see Kelly's hand outstretched motioning that I should stand. It was a super sexy motion: her palm was facing upwards with her fingers slightly curled into a loose fist, her thumb was pointing out to the left, and she only moved her index finger up and down slightly. Once again, as it had done so before, that one finger held absolute sway over me. She smiled a smile of satisfaction as I stood up.

'What a cool moment! She loves the power!' I thought as I stood and watched the expression on her face.

"Wine footboy!" she said calmly yet firmly, holding her empty glass out with her other hand. "Miss Tara too!"

I looked at the desk, found the wine, and topped off both ladies. I was suddenly unsure where to sit to "clean" Tara's feet, but Kelly didn't let me think about it very long.

She snapped those fingers once again, pointing down at her feet as she did so:

"Sit here at my feet, footboy. You can lean on bed like last night." She said as Tara moved from the office chair to the bed so she could sit over me and look down at me while I worshiped and cleaned her post workout feet. Kelly moved to the office chair and continued:

"Only a few minutes of foot worship footboy, your Queen is ready for her feet to be cleaned too. I wouldn't want to deny my footboy the taste of my stinky feet."

"I humbly consider it a pleasant taste, my Queen, it pairs well with the great aroma." I replied as I smiled while looking up at her.

They both laughed out loud in genuine laughter and Tara chimed in:

"Damn, he is a charmer!" emphasizing the word "is" for effect before she excitedly said, "Ready for my pleasant taste and feetsies Jeff?"

They both giggled as I replied "Yes, Miss Tara." Dutifully. She put her left foot on my chest and held her right foot in front of my face, so, I took the liberty and gently grabbed her ankle and gave her sole a long flat tongued lick from heel to big toe.

The first lick immediately hit me: salty. So salty. It wasn't as powerful as my first lick of Kelly's sweaty feet right out of the socks, but it was a very specific taste. I continued and my taste buds acclimated after a lick or two and I fell in love with the experience. Again. It was amazing. It was even better than minutes ago as I could, once again, look up at both of them as they smiled and looked down at me.

When I first made eye contact with Tara, I noticed she looked a bit apprehensive. I couldn't blame her. She had her sweaty post workout feet in another guy's mouth! She probably thought such a thing would never happen and was a bit gross. Maybe it was a bit gross? I didn't think so, and I didn't care. We are consenting adults, and when I saw her apprehensive look I dug my tongue between her toes to show her how into this I really was. She responded with a subtle sigh of satisfaction and a pull from her glass. That, in turn, motivated me to continue giving my best efforts on her beautiful foot.

She quickly lifted her left foot off my chest, so I gently grabbed it with my hand as I guided her right foot down to my chest with my other hand. I made a point to hold both up so she would not have to do so, and I heard another small sigh paired with a subtle moan of pleasure and appreciation as I did so. I repeated my efforts on her other foot, and spent some extra time licking between her toes and sucking them thoroughly.

I was doing my best, I thought, when Tara slowly brought her foot back towards her. I followed by leaning forward to keep sucking her toes when she pushed me back with her other foot that was still sitting on my chest. I hit the bed with a bit of a thud, then I looked up to see Kelly standing already and Tara standing up. They switched places, and now Kelly stood over me before sitting on the bed directly in front of me.

"Did we forget a step foot boy?" she taunted, putting her right foot on my left leg possessively.

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. I worried about an awkward moment, but then noticed a sneaky smile on her face. She was up to something, but I had no idea at the moment what it was.

"I'm not sure my Queen... Did I forget something? Do you need wine?" I said as I scrambled for a reasonable answer.

"No. No I'm ok. Foot boy you forgot to remind me to get more comfortable like I was last time. Last time you worshiped my sweaty feet I got to take off this sweaty shirt and these sweaty shorts. Don't you want your Queen to be more comfortable tonight?" She said, trying to be stern.

"Yes, my Queen!" I said, hopefully not too excitedly.

"Good boy." She cooed with affection as she peeled off her tank top to show off her bare belly and sports bra.

"Kel, the shorts too? You serious?" Tara questioned. I noticed that the phrase "you serious?" was one of her favorites.

"I got this!" she said as she slowly took down the shorts to reveal what looked like the same super short spandex volleyball shorts from last time. "Maybe you shouldn't be such a prude with that t shirt still on?" she teased Tara.

"Fine..." Tara said exacerbated "He has kinda earned it, hasn't he?"

Tara then stripped off her t shirt, and I was right when I guessed a red sports bra to match the shorts. She had a flat, toned stomach with a little red jewel hanging from a little chain on a belly button ring. It was not there last night, I am sure I would have noticed.

The belly ring and chain were gold, but probably not real gold, and were small and thin. The chain hung down maybe a half inch, and the red jewel it held was somehow melded with the little gold chain. I was mesmerized by it when I saw it, and it swung back a forth a bit when she turned her shoulders to toss her shirt on the chair in the corner of the room.

It was incredibly sexy, I had never seen such a thing in person. Sure, chicks in porn had all kinds of exotic piercings and tattoos, most of which I wasn't into, but I always had a thing for belly rings. All of a sudden I wanted to see her dance and watch it sway from side to side. I was brought out of my thoughts when she spoke:

"You like my belly ring footboy?

She obviously saw me staring at it, but I didn't try to hide it. Honestly, I just had her feet in my mouth and she just took her shirt off for no real reason. Why hide?

"It's beautiful..." I managed to say, "It even moved back and forth as you moved."

"Yeah, it does that..." she said with a dismissive giggle, seemingly unsure why I thought it was so sexy.

"I bet it would really move if you got to shakin' it for us!" Kelly teased as she sat down.

"You bet your ass it would Kel, especially since you've seen me shakin' my thang before!" she clapped back as she shook her booty in a very quick left to right motion. I stared at the belly chain when she did, mesmerized again, before Tara sat too. I stared at her belly for another second even though I could no longer see the belly chain hanging from her belly ring, then Kelly's foot lifted up and her toes wiggled.

"He really does like it, look at him look for it." Kelly teased me now.

"Sorry Miss Tara. I had never seen a belly ring like that, it's amazing." I repeated.

"I just had your foot in my mouth, I guess I was ok getting busted for staring that time." I continued honestly.

"It's ok footboy, its only my belly chain and I guess I did take my shirt off...." She said, then paused, then continued, ".... But don't go and think I am going to go and shake my booty for you!"

"Certainly not, Miss Tara."

Kelly wiggled her toes again and teased me more:

"I have never had to imply twice to my footboy that my feet need his attention. I will snap my fingers!" she said while trying to speak in her stern voice and emphasizing the word "will" for effect.

"Sorry my Queen, may I tend to your feet."

"You better, I'm not going to hold my own foot up."

I got to work on Kelly's foot the same way I started with Tara's: a long, flat tongue sole like followed by thorough attention to the spaces between her toes. I sucked each thoroughly and basically covered her whole foot in my slobber and affection.