My Co-workers Feet Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I suck your toes and worship this foot Miss Tara?" I asked dutifully, as if I was unsure of the answer.

They both laughed genuine laughter, Tara leaned back and supported herself with her arms as she did so. She leaned over to Kelly and repeated what seemed to be her favorite phrase to describe the night when she said again "Is he serious?" quietly to Kelly. Without waiting for an answer, she looked back down at me and answered.

"Yes, footboy. Suck the toes first, and if you do a good enough job, you can lick my soles."

She tried hard to mimic Kelly's dominant tone, and it worked better for her than it did for Kelly. She didn't giggle as she commanded, although she had a huge knowing smile on her face.

"Yes, Miss Tara. I will do my very best. Thank you." I said, then I got back to business.

It was the first taste of that particular foot, and it was fabulous. Same smell, same taste, same everything. Her foot and toes had gotten a bit cold and clammy while I had worshiped and massaged the other one, and I was happy to warm up her toes with my tongue. I gave it my all, I even tried to concentrate enough to massage her soles with both thumbs as I sucked the toes. I was motivated by a few sighs and what even may have been a mini moan when I had a good massage/big toe suck combination going.

Kelly heard it too, laughed, then poked fun of her:

"Easy there, Tare, I can't have you getting hot and bothered over there!"

That was followed by some good natured banter between the two, Kelly pushing more and Tara firing verbal shots of her own. It was hard not to laugh along, but I stayed on the foot while gawking at both their boobs swaying back and forth as they got animated during the back and forth. It was an amazing moment, I tried to memorize every detail. The banter ended when Kelly said adamantly:

"Ok, then I want my footboy back!" she said as she turned to me and snapped her fingers in that bratty way she seemed to like so much and continued. "Footboy: put that foot down and serve your Queen!"

She lifted her foot off my left pec for the first time since she sat down and held it out in front of my face as she made her command. Tara countered by saying:

"No footboy! I'm in control now, keep sucking my toes!"

Her comment lacked authority, as much as she tried to make it with confidence. It was obvious to everyone what was about to happen.

"I'm sorry Miss Tara, I really am, but my Queen has spoken. I belong to her, remember?"

As soon as I said it, I hoped I didn't take it too far with the "I belong" comment, and I was immediately relieved when Kelly put both her feet on both my cheeks, held my face between the sides of her big toes, looked down at me, smiled, and spoke:

"Good footboy! Now, you know what I like!" she said as she dropped her left foot to my leg and pushed her right foot to my mouth. She snapped her fingers again as she pointed her toes indicating it was time to suck on them. Being a good footboy to a beautiful bikini clad woman who brought her bikini clad friend, I moved to suck them as enthusiastically as I could. She pulled back suddenly, I panicked for a split second.

'What the hell is this?!' I thought silently.

"Wait, wine! Footboy, go get our wine and top us off, I'm almost empty."

I calmed immediately, got up, filled their glasses, sat back down, and grabbed her foot and sucked her toes eagerly.

Her feet and toes had gotten cold and a bit clammy, and by the time I finally got to her left foot it was no longer soft and supple from being in shoes and socks. Most of the smell was gone, but they still tasted like feminine feet. Her soles were just a little rougher than I had ever experienced, and they had the feel of feet that had been barefoot for quite some time (as they had been by now).

Feet have a different feel to the tongue after they have been bare for an extended period of time. All guys lucky enough to have a woman's feet to play with regularly know the deal, they just don't feel as soft. It's not a criticism, but it was the first time I had experienced that with Kelly's feet. I had only worshiped her feet on a few occasions, but every other time was either straight out of shoes or out of the water. However, this time was just as memorable as the ones before.

I worshipped Kelly's feet while they continued to chat back and forth. They talked more about Kelly and my "travels" and then about Kelly's boyfriend in college who introduced her to foot worship. From then on, I switched feet and women a few times while they moved to telling old stories. When my tongue and jaw got tired (and they both did) I would switch to massaging whatever foot I had before switching feet and getting back to licking and toe sucking.

After a while I began to wonder how much time had gone by or what time it even was. Not to sound ungrateful or incredibly spoiled, but I was ready to be done worshipping and massaging feet. My tongue was tired. My jaw began to ache. My thumbs were exhausted from rubbing soles and my fingers were worn out too.

I didn't complain or say anything though.

'Screw that!' I told myself silently when I started thinking of a way to get out from under their feet. 'I will definitely never get to do this with two nearly naked women ever again! I will massage, lick, and suck until my body cramps up and fails in front of them.'

I was bailed out at just about that very moment when Kelly pulled her foot away from one of my slow, flat tongued, sole licks. She put her feet on the hotel carpet for the first time and stood up. She motioned for Tara to stand up too. They both stood, rising far above me staring down at me as I still sat on the floor and. Looking up at them like this was an inanely huge turn on for me, it was a struggle not to stare at their crotch or boobs. I'm not sure I succeeded....

"Ok footboy." Kelly said dominantly, getting into character without laughing this time, which was a first. "All good things come to an end, and I have to call home and think about a shower since this is a work trip, after all. Now, up!" she said as she snapped those fingers again.

She didn't move, however. Neither did Tara. Normally that would have been fine, and I had plenty of room to stand up without them moving. But a feeling I had been having for about 20 minutes turned out to be more than a feeling: my legs were numb. I could not stand up.

"uhhh..." I started uncertainly "...this may be weird, but I think I sat here too long. My legs are mostly numb, I don't think I can stand up straight."

Kelly broke character immediately:

"Jeff are you ok?! What can we do?"

"Fine, I'm fine, it's fine. I just may have to crawl for a few feet to wake up my lower half." I said as nonchalantly as I could. They moved away immediately, and I didn't pass up on the chance to look at their asses as they did. I crawled awkwardly after them and towards the TV, then braced myself on the bed nearest the door, stood up by pulling heavily on the bed, then quickly sat on it. I paused, unsure if I could walk without falling over, and started moving my legs to wake them up.

They offered to help, and Kelly went to get me another water (she had filled my cup multiple times during the worshipping session). I felt better quickly, and just as quickly realized I was going to be sore as shit the next day. I put that thought aside, said goodnight, and moved to the door while concentrating significantly with every step. I could not let them see me fall on my still half asleep legs, but I didn't want to linger and risk it ending awkwardly. I stayed near the desk until it ended then walked close to the bathroom door just in case I needed it for support. I left without falling, looked back one more time to say good night and take in their bikini clad bodies one more time.

I did a few stretches in the hall when I had gotten about 10 feet away, then proceeded slowly to my room. By the time I got there my legs were back to normal, but a stiff pain was forming in my lower back, shoulders and knees to go with a worn out tongue and sore jaw. It was a weird feeling though: yeah, I knew I was going to pay for sitting awkwardly on the floor with no back support (I'm 49, remember?) but it was a pain I didn't mind.

It was also totally worth it. Sure, I was going to pay for it tomorrow, and probably the next day. But the pain is temporary, and these memories were going to last forever. I hopped in the shower, jerked off in about two minutes flat, then stayed under the hot water for every bit of 20 or 30 minutes. I left the bathroom to see it was still only 9:30.

That made me think I was in their room for maybe an hour and a half or an hour and forty minutes. So, I cut some rum with water, laid down on the bed, turned on some game, and replayed the events of the night until well past ten. I went to sleep a happy, happy man.

I drifted off to sleep with one thought continuing to force it's way into my mind: what will tomorrow bring?

Chapter 7: Jeff begins the second night of his trip with Kelly.

I woke up the next morning and my mind immediately back tracked to last night with not one but two beauties in bikinis and their feet. I jerked off again in the morning just to try clear my head of those thoughts so I could concentrate for the day. I also needed to act casual and cool around Kelly at breakfast and throughout the workday. Thoughts of their smiles, bodies, and feet were still on my mind as I went downstairs and saw Kelly already sitting in the lounge area for breakfast.

She greeted me quickly and professionally, perhaps even coldly, while still not letting on anything out of the ordinary. I did the same, and we small talked about the upcoming day while we ate.

I expected a full day at the new bank so we could finish up early the next day and be gone by midmorning. It didn't go that way, and now I anticipated leaving no earlier than noon the next day. It was frustrating as they obviously had some issues adjusting to the new systems and the idea of now being owned by a larger bank. I could sympathize, but the buyout was far bigger than I, so I played my role since it had to be played.

During any break in the action, I wondered to myself if Tara would be back tonight or if foot play was on the table for me. Kelly, of course, was all business and I followed her lead and tried to put foot fetish thoughts out of my head. I mostly succeeded, then we left the bank at the end of the day. As soon as the car doors closed, she shocked me when she said:

"So, footboy, what shall we do tonight? Tara's coming back for the night, she wants to play more too!"

I was stunned. The second the car door closed and we were alone (indicating the work day was 100% over), she brought it up. I wanted to bring it up, hell I wanted to talk about it at breakfast, but I was determined to never press and let her dictate the foot sessions. I realized I needed to speak to keep any awkwardness at bay, and it didn't go well.

"uhhhhh... well....."

"Well what? Did you use up all your words at the bank?!" she teased.

"No... ok maybe, yeah." I joked before recovering and managing to say "Yeah. Hell yeah, you know it! What does my Queen have in mind?"

"Well footboy," she began, switching to her dominant voice "Your Queen isn't sure, but I have a thought. If I'm not mistaken, and I don't think I am, when I first busted you for gawking at my tootsies and you eventually came clean, you mentioned you liked your wife just resting her feet on your face and body. Right?"

She drew out the word "eventually" while turning her head to me to poke fun at me a bit, and continued without giving me a chance to confirm or deny:

"I remember since it was weird to hear tha... wait, it wasn't weird, sorry...I..."

"It's ok," I interrupted "it's kinda weird, I know, but I'm cool with it."

"I know you are, but I didn't mean it like that." I almost interrupted again, but I wanted to hear where she was going with this. So, I stayed silent, watched the road as we drove to the hotel, and she continued:

"Ok, thanks. Anyway, that stuck out to me since it didn't seem to fit with what you said you liked at the time. So, that's why I remembered you saying it. It's also the only thing we haven't done that you said you used to do with your wife. You have worshipped..." she stifled a giggle as the word "worshiped" left her mouth, but continued through it. "... my feet and tootsies when clean, after a day in boots, and after a long workout and massaged them a number of times. But, I have never just rested my feet on your face. Do you want that?"

"If you do, yeah, that would be incredible."

"Tara's feet too?"

"The more the merrier!"

"Ha! I bet! But do you really want us to just rest our feet on your face? No worshipping or massaging? Do I have this right? Do they need to be clean feet? After a day in socks and boots? Post workout feet? What would you like?" She rapid fired the questions before I had a chance to answer them.

"Well, yeah, feet just resting on my face is pretty satisfying. I would take them however you want them. I could wash them first, if you want. Fresh out of those boots and socks would be amazing. Workout feet would be the best!"

I said that last line with a bit too much gusto, and immediately regretted saying it that way. Maybe I got carried away by the idea of Kelly's sweaty feet resting on my face...

"Workout feet huh. I think we can do that!" she responded quickly, not leaving me a chance to retract my last thought.

"No, Kelly, no, I don't need that. Fresh out of boots is good, you don't need a workout. I can't ask Tara to work out for me, that's not fair." I tried to make my case, I felt I was failing. She confirmed as she said:

"Did you just say no to your Queen? Twice?! Footboys are not allowed to question their Queen." She said in a lecturing tone, the same way a mother would educate a child for a minor mishap.

"You also don't get to ask Tara to work out, I will do that!" she continued as she snapped those fingers again. "Ok, I have a plan..."

She went over her plan, making corrections in real time as she did so, making it obvious she was doing it on the fly and had not thought it all the way through. It was 4:40 and Kelly texted Tara that she was done for the day. So, Tara would be here around 5:15. There would be no dinner out, instead the girls were going to the rec room in the hotel to exercise. Kelly mentioned Tara still exercised regularly, which made me feel less bad about them doing so just for our foot games.

They would exercise until they were done, which would be around 6:15 or 6:30. I was to go get sandwiches from Tara's favorite sandwich shop when I got a sandwich order text from Kelly. I was also to buy their favorite white wine from a liquor store near the sandwich shop.

I was so excited! I could barely concentrate on anything. The wait wasn't going to be long, but it was killing me!! We got to the hotel at 4:45 or so and retired to our respective rooms, so I had an hour and half (or longer!) of time to kill until the workouts ended at 6:15 or 6:30. I tried to open my laptop for some emails, but that didn't work. I clicked through the TV channels in my room, but that didn't help. I ended up leaving the hotel 10 or 15 minutes sooner than I needed to, bought the wine, bought some rum and cokes for myself, and found myself sitting in the sandwich shop parking lot for 10 minutes waiting on Kelly's text. Once I got it, I bought each of us our sandwich of choice and brought them to room 118 (Kelly's room) as instructed. I was so overrun with anxiety and excitement I nearly ran a red light on my way back.

The door jamb was placed so the door was open, despite this I knocked lightly with my knuckle as I was carrying a bag of sandwiches, a bag of wine, and a "to go" carboard platter holding our three soft drinks in the four soft drink holding places. Tara called out:

"Come on in!"

I walked in and shut the door completely when I entered. I stopped in my tracks when I saw them. I was mesmerized: part by beauty, part by excitement, and part by reasons I could not identify at the time.

Kelly had on dark blue athletic shorts and a white tank that, like last time, barely covered her light blue sports bra. I was now realizing that blue was Kelly's favorite color: blue workout clothes, blue bikinis, and I was willing to be she had on blue volleyball spandex shorts under those athletic shorts. Tara opted for a red spandex volleyball shorts (no athletic shorts over them) and a black t-shirt that covered her entire sports bra. I was willing to bet it was red to match her spandex shorts, but I couldn't say at the time. Both still had their shoes on. I felt a boner stirring already.

Kelly was sitting on the edge of the far bed and Tara was in the office chair, both wearing huge grins and holding towels either in their hands or laying across their legs. Kelly broke me out of my stunned trance:

"Here footboy!" she said while using the most dominant bratty tone she could muster. She also snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground at her feet in one motion of her hand. Tara stifled a laugh while letting out a giggle.

"Yes, my Queen."

"Are those our sandwiches and drinks?" Tara asked.

"Yes, Miss Tara."

"I knew, I just like a grown man calling me Miss Tara!" she said as they both giggled at the power play she just pulled on me. I played right back into it:

"And I love calling you Miss Tara, Miss Tara. You absolutely deserve it. If I were worthy of having two Queens I would happily call you Queen Tara and feel lucky to do it."

They both laughed as Tara looked at Kelly and whispered "Kel is he serious?". Kelly whispered back "Don't make it weird!" even though I could see and hear their whispers.

"Ok footboy...." Kelly said in an elevated voice indicating we should both listen. "I have a thought for how this should go, but let me know what you think. Footboy sits where he did last night, we will make sure you get up to stretch more often. We sit on the bed over you and do our thing. Then we can alternate feet going on your face and chest. What do you think?"

I hesitated as I had another thought for how this should go before I said "Sounds great!", but Kelly must have noticed the hesitation. She broke character and turned to a conciliatory tone of voice.

"What Jeff? Is this no good? Do you not want to be between the beds after your legs fell asleep last night?"

"No, no that's not it, this is good." I said, moving to sit the food and drinks on the desk by the TV, hoping she wouldn't press me on my thoughts. I didn't want to speak up and look greedy, I really didn't.

"Come on Jeff, tell me, no good?" she continued, moving to a pleading tone of voice. I paused, then looked at her face and saw she really wanted to know. So, I spoke:

"Ok, but I don't want to sound greedy, honest. I used to lay on the floor when my wife and used to do this. I could lay here, Miss Tara stays there, and you turn this way."

I motioned with my hands through my words, indicating that I would lay on the floor at the foot of the bed closest to the door, my torso perpendicular to the gap in the two beds. Tara could then rest her feet perfectly on my face as I laid on the floor. Kelly could sit on the corner of her bed and her feet could rest on my face at a 45 degree angle. Or they could change places. I also mentioned laying towels down under my torso to keep their feet off the floor when not on my face.

Kelly took a second to follow my words and hand motions, but it clicked within another second or two and her face lit up.

"Cool! I guess this means you really are into this?!" she said. I was unsure if it were a question or a statement, but I answered as if it were a question:

"It will be another night spent with my Queen's feet that I hope I never forget. Thank you Miss Tara. Thank you my Queen." I replied somewhat submissively while looking at Kelly with a smirk on my face.