All Comments on 'My Co-worker's Wife'

by Keiryn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I actually found this to be one of the most erotic rape stories I've read. Unfortunately some commentators forget that this is a fiction site and can't appreciate quality writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree

Normally I am not a big fan of NC but I thought this was a very good story.

CrissySnowCrissySnowabout 10 years ago
Decision

I enjoyed reading this. I loved it. That turns me on thinking about a husbands friend that wants me badly. Being fucked and taken against my will and coming inside me. So good. The writing was simple and perfect. Five stars for you and a favorite. Is this a one shot or a serial?

robindavisfictionrobindavisfictionabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

Interesting characters, nice pacing, good plot, and erotic. What's not to like about this story? Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very erotic very intense. Delicious. Keep it up. Write another delicious story.

zetagirlzetagirlalmost 10 years ago
Mmmmmm

Excellent start. I can't wait to see what he convinces her to do.

dweezdweezover 9 years ago
please continue

It turns me on to imagine that one of my coworkers is doing that with my wife. Please continue, I hope he will have her more and more in his power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot

I would love for that to have happened to my first wife. Over powered but not hurt. Something he said or the way he acted making her freeze as he gets the upper hand giving him time to read what she likes and how it excites her. If he is black it would be perfect. Her resistance to sex with blackmen overcome and finding out how a really big fat cock feels. It what excites me the most, feminine women not fighting and submitting to confident men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous