All Comments on 'My Conversion Therapy'

by Popper_Papa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 3 years ago

What a great job to be paid and be able to fuck the gay out of the conversion patients. But as a patient I think I'd need the therapy for more frequently - monthly at a minimum!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mmmm.......even though my idea of gay sex partners are avg. looking, dad bod, grandpa, not gym rats or lumberjacks, I got several loads out of this story, love hot gay sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From the kitchen window my mom watched a friend fucking me by the pool, we didn't know she was home.

We were both nude and shocked when we opened the back door and saw her sitting there calmly having a cup of tea. She suggested we go get dressed and then have a "talk", she said she wasn't going to tell his parents nor my father and told him to go. Then she described how stunned she was, coming in and putting down some groceries to seeing her son enjoying gay sex, she saw just about all of it. There wasn't any gay conversion therapy at that time but an awkwardness for some time between us. My senior year I switched back to girls and purposely left my door open a few times when we had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story !!! loved it X

rob69bjrob69bj10 months ago

really fantastic story !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous