My Cousin Avi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked undressing for him and let him win the next 5 points also.

I took my pajamas off next and I was sat in just my bra and panties. My black panties were already moist but due to the shade of the panties it was hard to tell. However, now that I had removed my pajamas the scent of my arousal was more obvious.

There was an obvious tent in his pajamas and I was excited to see them off.

I did not hesitate in gathering the next 5 points and it was now his turn.

He stood up and pulled down his pajamas. His cock bounced up and down as he brought the waistband of his pajamas lower. He was not wearing any boxers. I licked my lips involuntarily as I watched his cock.

He was playing it cool but his arousal was more than obvious.

I was a little more distracted now as I kept glancing at his cock. He won the next 5 points and I removed my bra to his hungry eyes. He licked his lips as he watched my stiff nipples and I wondered if he would want to lick them or even suck on them.

There was an excitement within me as we played once more. I won the next 5 points as we were quite evenly poised.

"I have nothing left to strip," he says with a bemused look.

"We can play for wishes now," I reply.

"Your wish is my command," he said and we both giggled with a nervous energy.

"I want you to kiss me between my legs," I asked as I felt a growing heat and need in my cunt.

"Hmm," he said as I pushed him back so that he was on his back.

I climbed on top of him and hovered just above his face. He inhaled deeply as I could imagine just how strong my scent was as I hovered above him.

It made me take the plunge and lower down on him.

I could feel his hot breath and soft kisses against vulva through my panties.

"Uff! Uh! Use your tongue," I say through heavy breaths and soft moans. I am clutching my breast with one hand and pressing my fingers into the soft flesh. My other hand runs over his head.

My words seem to encourage him as he begins to lick my pussy and his hands squeeze the flesh of my butt cheeks.

I am biting my fist as I struggle to cope with this intense arousal.

His fingers begin to massage my mound as his stiff tongue circles my clit.

"Uh! Uh! Avi! Uff!" My moans are becoming louder and less coherent.

His fingers begin to slide my panties to the side and I don't stop him as he exposes my naked cunt to his tongue. I am dripping over his face as he finds my clit and circles his tongue around it and flicks it.

His fingers are firmer as they massage my mound pulling my lips together and apart.

I am muttering gibberish as I grind and writhe against him.

"Uff! Avi!! Oh!!" I moan out loud as I reach my orgasm.

I am spent on him for a moment as the energy drains from my body.

I finally get off him and his face is drenched. I find it so sexy after what I have experienced and it feels like I am on a drug as I pull him into a kiss. Licking my juices off his face.

After our kiss ends Avi picks up the controller.

"No more games. Come to bed and take off my panties," I am heavy lidded and there is only thing on my mind.

He slowly climbs on the bed and holds my panties from the sides before sliding them down.

He winks at me as he pulls them off my feet and sniffs them. The little perversion makes me a little more horny if that was possible.

I spread my legs for him as he gets between them.

"Is this your first time?" I ask.

"Yes. Is it yours?" He replies.

"Yes. Please be gentle," I reply.

Avi is nervous and I can feel him rub up and down against my lips.

I wrap my legs around him and I turn away as he presses against my lips.

He is nervous and I wrap my arms around him and rub his back.

"Take your time! Push when you are ready. I can take it," I say as I rub his back.

I can feel him thrust hard all of a sudden and he pushes up right against my hymen.

"Uff," I moan as my pupils become dilated by the sudden entry.

He pushes hard against my hymen and I moan.

"Uff!" I moan as it seems to encourage him and he thrusts once more against my hymen.

"Oh my!" I scream as he breaks my hymen. My nails dig into his back and I bite his shoulder at the painful entry.

The initial pain is unbearable and I close my eyes as I pray for it to pass.

He begins to slowly ease in and out of me as he fucks me slowly.

The moans soon return as he builds a sensual rhythm.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I moan in sync with his motions.

My arms and legs are wrapped around him as our bodies are joined.

"Rupa! Oh!" He moans and I can feel him lose control as he climaxes inside of me.

"Uff! Uh!" I moan as I climax with him.

"Fucking amazing!" He grunted as I felt his cum fill me up

We lay there with our bodies intertwined for as long as possible.

We cleaned up before our parents returned and Avi hid the bloodied sheets.

Avi was my first love but this could not be more than a secret forbidden love. I often wonder if he still has the bloodied sheets of my virginity and our first and only time.

12