My Cousin Benny Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up between Rob and Ben.
3k words
4.78
12.6k
12

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader207
reader207
148 Followers

Previously...

I didn't respond but used it as a distraction to wrest one of my hands free. I tried to roll from under him, but Ben used the momentum to pin me again. Now I'm face down, my arms above my head, his hands holding my wrists. He lowered his head down, his mouth next to my ear, his hot breath washing over my neck. He extended his legs to lay fully on top of me.

"And do you like this?" he asked, grinding his hips into my backside. There was a stirring in his shorts, a growing heat, and firmness.

"Boys? Are you down there?" my aunt yelled down the stairs. "Dinner is ready!"

"Coming, Mom!" Ben yelled back. He licked my cheek and hopped off me. "See you upstairs, squirt."

As Ben ran upstairs, I lay there, waiting for my hardon to subside, wiping his saliva off my cheek, with a big smile on my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took all of thirty seconds for my boner to die down. I could've sworn my cousin was grinding his semi-erect dick into my buttcheeks while he had me pinned to the floor. I collected my glasses from the end table next to the couch and trotted upstairs to join the rest of the family. It was nearly 7pm; we'd been playing video games and our impromptu wrestling for over two hours.

My cousin, Ben, was standing next to the kitchen sink chugging a glass of water. I watched his Adam's apple pulse while he drank, a trickle of water escaping the side of his mouth running down to his smooth jawline. A drop of water even dropped off his chin to land in the light dusting of dirty blonde chest hair peeking out the vee of his tank top. He set the glass down on the counter with a clang. Our eyes met and he used his forearm to wipe his mouth and chin. The movement was slow and deliberate, almost sensual. He winked at me, flexed a bicep, and left the kitchen. My eyes stared hungrily as he walked away, admiring the two firm globes that are his asscheeks, bouncing in those thin nylon gym shorts. The dying fire in my pants erupted, my dick instantly firm, making a tightness in my canvas shorts.

He's got to be fucking with me. There's no way my 23 year old stud cousin was flirting with me. I know we had a few beers downstairs in the basement family room, and we're definitely both buzzed. Having attended a large university in the south, I'd had my fair share of fooling around with closeted frat bros, who, after enough beer, had the right liquid courage to unload their jizz down my throat or up my ass. More often than not they were just like Ben. Former high school athletes, campus gods (as they saw themselves), preppy, tanned and toned. My favorites, of course, always resembled Ben. Tall, dirty blonde hair, strong jawline, a toned and well defined body. Muscles that saw regular exercise, but not too cut. A dusting of chest hair, hairy legs with a smooth ass. A trimmed bush and shaved balls. And a fat dick I could lap up all day.

Outside, an early-summer thunderstorm raged on, waking me from my reverie. I knew I was fleeting in fantasy, and doubt won me over. I made my way to the dining room, following the smell of burgers and mac and cheese. Entering the room, I overheard my Aunt Steph, asking Benny what we were doing downstairs for so long.

"Oh ya know, avoiding family, playing some video games, drinking a few brews, reliving the old days," Benny replied.

"I could've sworn I heard grunting when I called down to you two," my aunt retorted.

"Yeahhh, I got tired of the squirt beating me at Mario Kart so we tried wrestling again like we did as kids," Benny answered, a sly grin on his face.

"Oh you boys," said Aunt Steph while sighing and opening a bottle of wine.

My face flushed remembering how we "wrestled"...Ben pinning me in seconds and my dick chubbing up while he straddled my waist. I distracted myself filling my plate with food and sitting as far from Ben as I could. He was at the opposite end of the table, with his brother and sister-in-law. He leaned on his elbows, his tank top hung loosely from his chest. His defined chest was on full display above taught obliques. I wish I was sitting next to him, to ever so slightly lean towards him to sniff the musk from the tuft of dark hair under his armpit. Or casually slide my hand up his meaty thigh and palm his heavy nutsack, gently massaging my prize to hardness.

Conversation flowed around me, but I ignored it. I tend to stay quiet at these things and kept to myself. My mom and aunt were giggling as another bottle of wine was uncorked and poured into their glasses. Similarly, my dad and uncle were going drink for drink straight from a bottle of scotch. Ben's older brother, Seth, and his wife started gathering up their things and their baby, eager to get home with this thunderstorm. I absentmindedly sipped on my beer, half listening, half stealing glances at Ben.

"Rob....Rob?" my mom asked, waving at me and breaking me out of a trance.

"What's up, mom?"

"We've all had too much to drink, and with this storm, there's no point in us trying to drive home," she said.

Aunt Steph chimed in.

"Benny, you're staying put, too. That beer cooler looks a lot lighter than when you got here. But you and Rob will have to share the sectional downstairs. These two," she nodded towards my parents, " will get the guest room, and the baby made a mess on the couch in the living room."

I perked up at that. The sectional sofa was certainly big enough for us both, but I was more anxious about spending the night with Ben.

"There are blankets and pillows in the linen closet in the bathroom downstairs," Steph continued, "and feel free to take a shower."

It was about 8:30pm when Seth and his family headed out. My mom and Steph were working on their third bottle of wine at the dining room table while my dad and uncle snored softly from the big leather recliners in the living room. Ben grabbed his beer cooler, pointed at the door leading down to the finished basement and motioned for me to follow.

"Well this night is a bit of a bust," he said. "What do you say we play some more N64? I've been dying to play Super Smash Brothers."

I agreed, and followed him into the basement. Just as he did earlier, Ben sat on the carpeted floor, back leaning against the couch. He patted the ground next to him, encouraging me to join him. I sat next to him, emulating his position, shoulder to shoulder. He fired up the tv and console, then handed me a beer.

"Listen, Rob, about earlier...I'm sorry about teasing you, saying you enjoyed me pinning you," he said, resting a hand on my thigh and giving a gentle squeeze.

My heart skipped a beat at his touch.

"I'm totally okay with you being gay and I think you're a cool guy. I just hope I didn't make you uncomfortable."

"Oh not at all," I replied, desperately wanting to tell him how much I loved feeling his touch, and the weight of his body against mine.

"Okay, cool," he said, smiling and nudging my shoulder.

He looked at the tv and said, "Now go easy on me here, it's been a while since I played this."

I returned the smile and picked up my game controller. We played video games for another hour and a half at least. Growing bored of the games, we joked about our parents getting wasted and traded stories about college parties. I don't think we'd ever talked this much. He further surprised me talking about a time just after starting senior year. He'd heard rumors about a men's room on his campus, on the top floor of the library where hardly any students went. A men's room where you could get your dick sucked.

"So anyway, I was making out with this chick in the study room and I mean, she was full on giving me a handjob. I swear dude, I was just about to cum when she hopped up, saying she was late for class or some bullshit," he said, cracking open another beer.

My heart raced, trying to picture his hard cock oozing precum, much like mine was during this story.

"And then I remembered some guy on the lacrosse team talking about the bathroom on the top floor. I packed up my shit, kinda curious, horny as hell with blue balls. I get to the floor and it's silent, like, no one around. I go into the bathroom and close one of the stall doors. I think I waited maybe five minutes, just stroking, when the door opened. I still can't believe I did this. The other guy tapped his foot under the stall divider, then reached his hand under. I dropped to my knees, getting my dick under. The dude went for it, and blew me right there."

By now I was practically salivating. Holding onto every word he said.

"I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but I think I lasted maybe two minutes before I blew my load in his mouth. You ever do anything like that?"

I was speechless. Sure, my campus was large, and sprawling enough to find many secluded places, but I was never brave enough to find out.

"What? Oh, no. Just the usual dormroom lays, ya know?" I replied.

"I did it a few more times over the year. And I gotta say, dudes definitely know how to suck a cock."

Oh how I wanted to show him just how good I was, but I couldn't say anything, this is my cousin!

"I mean, I've kinda got a semi right now just thinking about it," he said.

My eyes dropped to his crotch, and there was indeed a noticeable bulge. I said nothing.

"Cold shower it is then!" He said, hopping to his feet. "But for real, I'm gonna take a quick shower. I've been sweating for hours."

There was a full bathroom, just off the family room down here. He walked towards it, letting me know he'll leave the door unlocked in case I need to piss. Not only did he leave the door unlocked, but wide open. He pulled off his tank top and stretched his arms wide, his back muscles rippling. He slid a hand into the waistband of his gym shorts, quickly sliding them down over his hips, kicking them off to the side. I licked my lips, staring at his perfect, smooth ass. Plump, round buttcheeks that begged to be spread wide and licked. I've always been more of a bottom, but I loved getting off rimming a tight hole.

An even bigger surprise, he turned around. I quickly turned my attention to the tv, but not before glimpsing his flaccid cock, with a neatly trimmed bush. I'm sure he saw me looking. He gently pushed the door, leaving it ajar. I heard the shower turn on shortly thereafter.

He was in there a good twenty minutes, and my bladder was feeling the pressure of the beer. I lightly tapped on the door, letting him know I was coming in. I averted my eyes walking past the clear glass shower door, beelining for the toilet. Finishing my piss, I stood at the sink washing my hands. The mirror hadn't fogged up, and I had a perfect view of Ben. He was facing me, eyes closed, the water running over his perfect body. He lathered soap on his flat stomach, working his hands down to his dick and balls.

"Hey, cuz!" He said, catching me off guard.

I finished rinsing off the soap and started drying my hands. The shower head went silent and the glass door slid open.

"Rob, can you hand me a towel from that closet?" He asked.

"Uh, sure."

I quickly found a towel and handed it to him, keeping my eyes to the floor.

"Thanks, man! It's all yours now," he said, brushing past me to grab blankets and pillows out of the closet.

He exited the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I turned the shower back on, taking off my polo, shorts, and skimpy briefs. I caught sight of his gym shorts crumpled on the ground. Looking at the closed door, and then back to the shorts, I grabbed them. I held his worn gym shorts, holding the crotch up to my nose. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent. The musk from his balls and taint was intoxicating. My dick sprang into erection, reaching just shy of 7". I reached down and slowly stroked myself, taking another deep inhale.

The doorknob jiggled. I panicked, and threw the shorts and hopped into the shower. Ben opened the bathroom door just as I was sliding the glass pane into place.

"Sorry, man! I forgot my clothes in here," he said.

"Oh, it's no problem," I said, keeping my back and ass to him.

Thirty seconds later the door closed again and I was free to stroke my stiff cock again. I leaned my head against the tiles, letting the warm water wash over me. I didn't want to cum in here, so I ignored my pleasure and washed up. It might've been the booze or just hopeful desire, but I cleaned every inch of my body, taking special care between my ass cheeks, even using my soapy fingers to gently penetrate my hole and clean myself. There was definite tension between us, and I wanted to be ready, just in case.

I toweled off, and put my briefs back on. A pair that perfectly lifted my buttcheeks and made a pronounced bulge. I fished my undershirt from inside my polo and put that on. Holding my shorts in front of my bulge, I turned the light off and rejoined my cousin. I found him lying on the couch, his head propped on an armrest and his length sprawled along the cushions, his feet resting in the corner of the sectional. He'd only put his shorts back on, remaining shirtless. I eyed his slightly furry chest, his taut stomach, traveling down to his toned calves and clean feet with long slender toes.

He cocked his head to look at me, and I was thankful I still held up my shorts to cover my raging boner.

"Uh, I hope you don't mind," I started, motioning the shorts. "I kinda like to just sleep in my underwear."

"Totally get it, don't worry, Rob," he said.

I quickly shuffled over to the other end of the sectional, keeping my back to him. I fluffed the pillow he'd laid out for me, and swiftly got myself under the blanket.

It was about midnight, and the floor above seemed to have quieted, our respective parents all gone to bed.

"I don't know about you, but I'm beat," Ben said, getting off the couch. "Mind if we call it a night?"

I shook my head, simply watching his asscheeks bounce on his way to turn off the lights. We said goodnight to one another and he laid back down. Our feet met in the corner of the couch.

Probably less than fifteen minutes later, my eyelids dropped, sleep impending. Ben's feet stirred, waking me ever so slightly. His larger feet seemed to move like he was trying to find something with his toes. They found my own feet. It was a simple touch, but once again my heart was racing. Benny pressed his feet onto my own, almost like someone playing footsy under a table. I couldn't tell if he was awake or sleeping, so I pushed my foot back onto his, matching the pressure. He gave way, slightly, but once again pressed his foot onto mine. We went back and forth like this for a few minutes.

His feet suddenly withdrew, as if he curled himself into a fetal position. I figured he was sleeping, and he probably dreamt he was with some girl. That explains the subtle, sensual contact. Taking the hint, I turned to face the couch cushions, curling up to try and fall asleep. Again my eyelids felt the heaviness of slumber.

I was in the space between consciousness and sleep. Almost like a daze. The blanket covering me shifted, lifted up on one side. I felt a solid mass try to lay behind me. There was enough space on the deep couch cushions, that I accepted the presence behind me, allowing it to mold against my body, spooning me. I felt warmth against my back, and strong arms encircled my torso. Two long hairy legs intertwined with mine. A firm rod pressed in between my asscheeks against my underwear.

"Rob?" Ben whispered, "Is this okay?"

His breath was warm and moist on my neck. I was in shock. I was flabbergasted. My straight cousin was trying to spoon me. I didn't answer. I nodded and pulled his arms around me tighter, holding onto his biceps. I arched my back, pushing my ass against his groin, swiveling my hips to gently grind on his crotch.

Ben took that as my consent. He lowered one arm around hips, to more tightly seal our bodies. His nose nuzzled my shoulder and neck. His hips moved in unison with mine, mashing his dick against my ass cheeks.

I felt his tender kiss on my neck, his lips working up to my jawline. I turned my head, my own lips seeking his. Our lips met, and gently parted. Benny's tongue entered my mouth, and slowly massaged mine. Our tongues went back and forth, dancing with each other, mixing our saliva together, all the while grinding our hips together. What seemed like an eternity of simple pleasure was mere minutes.

I turned around to face him. Our arms wrapped around each other, pulling our bodies close, our dicks rubbing together through two thin pieces of fabric.

"I've wanted this for so long," I whispered into his ear.

"And I never knew I did," he replied. "Until right now."

To be continued...

reader207
reader207
148 Followers