My Cousin Benny Ch. 03

Story Info
Cousins Rob and Ben lust after eachother.
2.3k words
4.84
11.2k
11

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader207
reader207
145 Followers

Previously...

I felt his tender kiss on my neck, his lips working up to my jawline. I turned my head, my own lips seeking his. Our lips met and gently parted. Ben's tongue entered my mouth, and slowly massaged mine. Our tongues went back and forth, dancing with each other, mixing our saliva together, all the while grinding our hips together. What seemed like an eternity of simple pleasure was only minutes gone by.

I turned around to face him. Our arms wrapped around each other, pulling our bodies close, our dicks rubbing together through two thin pieces of fabric.

"I've wanted this for so long," I whispered into his ear.

"And I never knew I did," he replied. "Until right now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couch wasn't the most comfortable or romantic place, for this kind of tryst, but I was in heaven. For years I'd fantasized about my cousin, Benny. Ben. And now, I'm lying on his parent's couch in the middle of the night, with Ben grinding me from behind and gently nibbling my neck and ear. I turned to face him, our warm breath washing over each other. I tossed the blanket covering us to the floor, pushed him to his back and straddled his waist. I gently rocked my hips over his raging hardon, hands pawing at his chiseled pecs, the heat of his skin nearly burning my palms.

Ben used his long arms to pull the undershirt up over my head, tracing his fingers down my slim frame, stopping to rub and pinch my nipples. One of his hands traveled down my stomach while the other reached around to rest on my ass, squeezing and kneading through the fabric of my briefs. His other hand came to rest on my bulge, tracing the outline of my hard 7" cock. I leaned down to lay on his chest, skin to skin for the first time, our lips meeting once again. Both of his hands came to my ass, gently pulling apart my cheeks. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my underwear, slowly dragging the elastic down over my ass. I lifted myself off him briefly, allowing him to slide my underwear down over my legs.

Settling down on top of him, his hands made their way to my ass again. His long middle fingers explored my hairless crack, searching for my tight pink hole. I didn't want him to go there, not yet, not until I had more time to explore his body. Disengaging our tongues and breaking our lips apart, I softly kissed along his strong jaw, down to his Adam's apple and along his collar bone. I kept kissing, and licking, down to his pecks, stopping to suck and gingerly chew on his nipple. Ben gasped, and quietly moaned. I shifted backwards, giving myself more room to drag my tongue down over his abs only to kiss along his treasure trail leading downwards from his bellybutton.

My chin brushed against his sizeable bulge and my hands found the waistband to his nylon gym shorts. This is the moment I've waited for. I tugged on the shorts and Ben lifted his hips so I could pull them down. His 8" boner sprang out, glistening with precum. I held it in my hand, feeling the warmth on my palm, squeezing to feel his girth. His circumcised dick was long and slender with pale skin and a darker hue for the head. I squeezed again and another drop of precum oozed from the tip. My other hand reached down to fondle his balls, rolling them between my fingers through the velvety soft sack. I leaded down and licked the tip of his cock, tasting his salty sweet precum. Ben's hand cupped the back of my head, with soft pressure, encouraging me to continue.

I kissed the head of his dick, continuing down all eight inches to the base of his veiny shaft. I nestled my nose in his short, trimmed pubic hair, inhaling the musk wafting up from his balls and taint. It was intoxicating, invigorating, and the best aphrodisiac. Continuing to massage his balls, I licked up the length of his shaft, my lips parting at the top to take the tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head. Ben groaned louder, pushing his hips up to try and get more into my mouth, but I wanted to take this slowly. I let my lips travel down his shaft, getting about halfway down, before bobbing my head back up. I repeated this, gradually taking more and more of his dick into my mouth until the head hit back of my throat.

Coating his dick with more saliva, I was determined to swallow the whole thing. The next time it hit the back of my mouth, I pushed past the resistance, letting him into my throat, my nose at the base of his dick, nostrils flaring. I came up quickly, taking in a deep breath, and swallowing his dick again.

"Ohhhh fuck, cuz," Ben moaned. "Your mouth feels amazing on my dick."

His praise only encouraged me to bob my head up and down his cock faster. I had one hand wrapped around my own, the other holding onto his meaty thigh for balance. As he was not too thick, my throat adjusted quickly and I could easily deep throat him over and over for the next five minutes. Ben kept moaning while running his fingers through my hair.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Rob, you're gonna me cum," he whispered.

I sped up my efforts, using one hand to jerk his cock while still sucking him, the other grabbing onto his balls. His nuts started to tense, as did his legs, he was close. I yearned for my creamy prize. Before I could get his load though, he pulled my mouth off his cock.

"I don't, I don't wanna cum yet," he said, gasping for air and panting.

Ben took hold of my shoulders, pulling me back onto his chest, pushing his tongue back into my mouth. He moaned into my mouth and then sucked on my lower lip, pawing at my ass again and nestling his dick in between my cheeks.

"I want to make you cum," I said, pushing up from his chest. "I want to taste you."

He grabbed the back of my head to pull me in for another kiss.

"I'm sure you do," he said, kissing me again. "But I want to make you feel good, too. Though, I've never sucked a dick before, so I'm not sure what to do."

"It's okay, you don't have to do that," I replied. "Besides, I don't really like getting blowjobs, and your dick in my mouth was making me feel good."

"Okay, then, what can I do to make you feel even better?"

I was hoping he'd ask me that. I sat up and reached behind me to his dick, rubbing it against my ass cheeks and hole.

"Well," I started, gently stroking his pulsing cock. "There is something else that would make me feel good."

There was just enough ambient light for me to see the devilish grin on Ben's face, instantly understanding my intentions.

"Tell me what you want, and I'll do it."

He held onto my waist with both hands and slowly thrusted his hips, sliding his dick in-between my ass cheeks. This was more than I could have ever hoped for.

"I...I want you to fuck me, Ben."

Ben growled and sat up, pulling at my legs until they were wrapped around his waist. He pulled me into a tight embrace, kissing my neck. He angled his dick so the head was applying direct pressure against my hole. He started to push, but the tightness offered resistance.

"Uh, Ben? You can't just... stick it in you know."

He giggled against my skin, and the pushing stopped.

"It was worth a try, right?"

Before I even registered it happening, Ben had stood up from the couch. One of his arms supported me from under my butt and the other around my torso. I kept my legs around his waist and we resumed kissing, his dick continuing to tease my hole. He turned and set me down on the couch. Ben kneeled in front of me, pulling on my hips so I was flat on my back. He lifted my legs, exposing my pink hole. Without breaking eye contact, he leaned in until his mouth met my hole and his wet tongue eagerly lapped at my flesh.

His initial timidness turned to ferocity, and it was my turn to gasp and moan. He lapped at my hole and taint, licking up to my ball sack and back down. I reached down to hook my arms behind my knees and he used his now free hands to lift me up from under my lower back. This allowed him to tongue my hole deeper, penetrating into the inner circle, getting me wet inside and out.

Ben stood up and set one of his knees on the cushion. One hand reach to hold my ankle and spread my legs, the other lined his cock head up to my hole. He spit, his saliva landing on the head. Ever so slowly, ever so gently, he pushed against my hole. This time, I offered no resistance, letting the head slip into my warm and welcoming insides. He scanned my face for signs of discomfort. I pulled on the back of his thighs, urging him to push deeper. Inch by inch, he entered me. When he was all the way in, and his pelvis met my ass, he let out a long deep sigh of pleasure.

"Fuckkk, cuz. Your hole is so god damn tight."

Just as slowly as he entered me, he started pulling out, inch by inch, until the head popped out.

"Mmm, do that again, Ben." I said, already missing the feeling of his cock inside me.

Once again, Ben lined up his cock head with my hole, pushing more forcefully this time, impaling me up to the hilt of his dick. I moaned and clenched my hole around his girth, eliciting more groans from Ben. The length of his dick easily reached my prostate, causing precum to leak from my dick onto my stomach.

"Oh, god, Ben, your dick feels amazing."

Ben started pumping in and out of me. Slowly at first, but getting into a more rapid cadence. Each hand held up one of my ankles, keeping me spread wide for him. I reached back to hold onto the couch cushion, watching his abs and pecs spasm as his thrusting picked up speed. His spit provided enough lube for the pace, but left some friction for me to feel him tugging on my insides, loosening me up.

"Yeah, cuz, you like that dick? You this big dick fucking your tight hole?"

"Uh huh, oh fuck me, fuck me, Benny!"

He slowed his pace and switched to long, deep thrusts that drove my body into the back cushions. His heavy balls slapped my ass. Each thrust struck my prostate, sending more tails of precum out of my cock. He pulled out, and dropped my ankles.

"Get on your hands and knees," he demanded, motioning to the floor.

I did as I was told, needig his dick back in me, wanting only to please. I settled onto my knees, only first, grabbing his hips and pulling his dick into my mouth. I deep throated him, coating his dick in my saliva.

"Fuck yeah, Rob," he said, holding my head down on his dick. "Get my cock nice and wet for your hole."

He pulled his dick from my mouth and bent at the waist to kiss me, our tongues flickering. He stepped behind me, pushing at my shoulders and getting me on all fours. He knelt behind me, spreading my cheeks with his hands to briefly tongue and spit on my hole.

"Put it in me, please," I said.

"You want me to fuck you again?" he asked, slapping his dick on my hole. "You want your cousin's big dick?"

"Please, I need it!" I begged, setting my forehead on the carpet and reaching back to spread my cheeks, inviting him in. "C'mon cuz, pound my hole."

Ben took the hint, and shoved his dick back inside to my welcoming moans. He held onto my hips and started plowing me. The slap of skin on skin competed with my moans. I used my arms to push myself up. He grabbed onto my shoulders to better thrust into me, my dick bouncing between my legs. I was in pure ecstasy.

"Oh man, I'm getting close, dude," Ben whispered, his thrusts slowing. "Can I cum in you?"

"Yes! Cum in me, Ben, breed my hole."

With three final thrusts, Ben pulled my hips into his, moaning loudly as he deposited his seed deep inside me. As he pulled out, a trickle of his cum dripped down my taint. Ben used his dick to push it back onto my hole.

"Fuck, man, my cum looks so hot dripping out of your hole. I wanna see it, push it out for me, babe," he said.

I spread my cheeks, and gently pushed, wanting to feel his cum ooze out of me. Ben caught it on his still hard dick. I spun around and took his cock in my mouth. Tasting his load and cleaning his tool. I reached down and jerked myself, enjoying the salty bitterness. Soon I was spurting my own thick ropes onto the carpet and his thighs. I sat back on my heels, feeling spent. Ben pulled me in for another kiss.

"Damn, cuz. That was hot."

All I could say was thank you. Which, in hindsight, is kind of lame, but I was relatively speechless. Ben got up to put his shorts on. I looked for my underwear and t-shirt. I put them back on while Ben rearranged the pillows and disheveled blankets onto the sectional couch. This time, he put the two pillows in the corner where the two sides met. I lay down under one the blankets, resting my head on the pillow opposite his. He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight, cuz," he whispered.

To be continued...

reader207
reader207
145 Followers