My Cousin Benny Ch. 04

Story Info
Rob directs his attention to someone else in the family.
3.3k words
4.81
8.8k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader207
reader207
145 Followers

Previously...

With three final thrusts, Ben pulled my hips into his, moaning loudly as he deposited his seed deep inside me. As he pulled out, a trickle of his cum dripped down my taint. Ben used his dick to push it back onto my hole.

"Fuck, man, my cum looks so hot dripping out of your hole. I wanna see it, push it out for me, babe." He asked.

I spread my cheeks, and gently pushed, wanting to feel his cum ooze out of me. Ben caught it on his still hard dick. I spun around and took his cock in my mouth. Tasting his load and cleaning his tool. I reached down and jerked myself, enjoying the salty bitterness. Soon I was spurting my own thick ropes onto the carpet and his thighs. I sat back on my heels, feeling spent. Ben pulled me in for another kiss.

"Damn, cuz. That was hot."

All I could say was thank you. Which, in hindsight, is kind of lame, but I was relatively speechless. Ben got up to put his shorts on. I looked for my underwear and t-shirt. I put them back on while Ben rearranged the pillows and disheveled blankets onto the sectional couch. This time, he put the two pillows in the corner where the two sides meet. I lay down under one the blankets, resting my head on the pillow opposite his. He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight, cuz," he whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up on my aunt's couch in their finished basement, the first thing I noticed was the gentle throbbing in my forehead. I had knocked back quite a few beers the night before. The second thing I noticed, was that I was alone, though I hadn't gone to bed alone. While my hangover made my thoughts slightly fuzzy, I still had the vivid memory of just how I spent the night alone with my cousin, Ben. Where had slept on the sectional sofa was now just a pillow and a folded blanket. Part of me was disappointed, and the other part of me not at all surprised. I wasn't sure what to expect from him. He had admitted to getting blowjobs from guys in college, but I suspect this was his first full blown gay sex experience. My straight, 23-year-old, blonde hair, blue eyed, muscle stud of a cousin had fucked me in the ass.

A clock on the wall chimed the time, 8am. He must've gotten up early, and quietly. Upstairs in the kitchen, my mom and aunt were obviously hungover, nursing their coffee and making upturned noses at the bacon crackling in a pan on the stove. We'd all spent the night here to avoid drinking and driving.

"Where's Ben?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Oh, I think he left around 6:30am. I heard some doors closing around then," my aunt responded.

I left the kitchen with a glass of water to sit alone in the living room. I really hoped this didn't fuck things up with Ben, not that we had much of a relationship beyond being cousins. I felt some shame, with what happened between the two of us, but mostly I felt horny. As wrong as it might have been, it was one of the best lays I've ever had. Not to mention it was with someone whom I'd fantasized about for years.

Weeks passed by, and it was all I could think about. It was all I jerked off to as well. Our one night together fueled even more fantasies of all the different things I wanted to do with Ben.

Having just graduated in May and being only 22, I stayed with my parents in our family home just outside Boston. I spent the summer applying to marketing jobs and going on interviews. I didn't have any contact with my cousin other than his obligatory "Happy birthday!" post on my Facebook. I tried to distract my thoughts of him by going on dates, but there weren't many guys interested in a jobless college grad who still lived at home. When I wasn't jerking off or submitting resumes, I was playing video games to pass the time. Eventually I picked up a part time job bartending at a local family restaurant, which at least got me out of the house.

Coming into September, my other cousin, Seth, and Ben's older brother, announced that his wife had given birth to their second child, a baby girl. Naturally, this called for another family get together down on the Cape. I hadn't asked if Ben was going to be attending, but that didn't stop me from thinking about him. That's how I found myself in the backseat of my parent's SUV, suppressing a woody while thinking back about how Ben had come to lay behind me, grinding his boner into my ass. The two-hour drive to my aunt and uncle's house went by fast. However, the closer we got, the more anxious I became at seeing Ben again.

Upon arrival, we trundled out the car, me leaden with tote bags and coolers. There was already a smattering of relatives gathered in the backyard, probably a dozen or so, including Seth and his family. No sign of Ben, yet.

I sat in a wooden Adirondack, off the side. I wasn't much of a socializer, especially with family. I casually sipped a glass of sangria, content to observe everyone else. In doing so, I couldn't help but notice just how alike Seth was to his younger brother, Ben. Growing up they had their similarities. Now, as adults, it was much more apparent. At 31, Seth had all the same features as Ben, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and a strong jawline. He was a few inches taller, probably 6'4'' or 6'5'', but not as muscular. He was a bit dorkier, same with me, and tended more on the side of intellectual interests over sports and exercise. Either way, this made me notice he was just as attractive to me as his younger brother.

He wore a tight-fitting light blue polo that showed off his biceps and slight belly. His khaki shorts came up mid-thigh, showing me his thick thighs and calves. His legs were hairier than Ben's, but I was loving the whole dad-bod vibe. He bent over to pick up a toy one of the kids had thrown, giving me a fantastic view of his firm ass. My cheeks flushed, thinking about what might be underneath his shorts. Thankfully it was a warm September day and no one would wonder why I was so red.

Two newcomers rounding the corner of the garage tore me away from my daydream. It was Ben, and some girl who looked to be around our age. He had that big gorgeous smile plastered on his face. He looked like he'd just gotten off a golf course, sporting a white athletic polo, tight enough to accentuate the curves of his pecs paired with navy shorts and a pair of flip flops. Seth had jogged over and gave Ben a bear hug. As the two embraced, I noticed another similarity between the two. Each possessed a fat bulge in the front of their shorts that seemed to rub against each other. I had to bite my lip to purge the growing firmness in my shorts.

Ben scanned the group, stopping at me and our eyes met. His mouth twitched and I wasn't sure if he was trying to suppress a smile or a grimace. He did smile, weakly, and sent a small wave. I got up to say hi and walked over.

"Hey, Ben. How's it going?" I asked.

"Uh, fine." He replied, curtly. The awkward tension between the two of us was palpable. We stood there, barely able to make eye contact, wordlessly.

"Ben?! Where are your manners?" asked Seth, breaking the silence. "Aren't you going to introduce us?"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah, this is my girlfriend, Crystal," said Ben, wrapping a muscled arm around the brunette standing next to him. "Crystal, this is my brother, Seth, and my cousin, Rob."

She smiled and nodded at our names, reaching out a hand to shake mine and then Seth's. We exchanged a few pleasantries before Seth left to assist his wife with the kids. Ben used this an excuse for the two of them to breakaway and say hello the rest of the family including a very shrill mother excited to meet her son's new girlfriend. Feeling a bit dejected and a pang of jealousy, I refilled my cup with more sangria and retreated back to my chair to resume my silent observations over the gathering.

The jealousy I felt didn't last long. I knew it was silly and I should've known this would happen eventually. Ben would meet a girl, and just like Seth, they'd get married and have kids. This realization, however, didn't have to stop my dirty mind and my perveyness won over. I spent equal time lusting over both of my cousins, my eyes flitting from one brother and back to the other.

Over the course of the next hour, Ben seemed to relax and unwind a bit. He spent much of the time with Crystal, laughing at jokes from his brother or the antics of his niece and nephew. During this, I noticed the punchbowl of sangria getting low and offered to make a batch of margaritas. I needed a break from all the people.

I went inside the kitchen, the cool tiles refreshing on my bare feet. It was quiet in here, peaceful. I busied myself finding limes and tequila and stood at the at island. I heard the sliding door leading to the deck open and close, followed by footsteps making their way to the kitchen. I looked up from the cutting board to find Ben.

"Oh, hey, cuz," he said, seeing me. "Just headed to the bathroom."

I nodded and he rushed down the hallway to use the facilities. I was still cutting limes when he re-entered the kitchen.

"Listen," he started, nervousness apparent in his shaky voice. "About, about that night."

I was surprised he was the one to bring it up.

"You see," he continued. "I was kinda drunk, and was feeling really horny. I'm sorry I came onto you like that. I mean we're cousins for fuck's sake. But, what I mean, what I'm trying to say, is that was a one-time thing. I'm straight, you know? Yeah, I did some things in college, but I'm totally straight. I'd like to just keep that in the past and have us move on." He kept looking at his feet while he spoke.

"Totally get it. It's not like I was going to tell anyone." I replied. "No need to ever bring it up, either."

Of course, I wasn't going to say anything to anyone. That would only implicate me as well. Besides, Ben was clearly struggling with this, and I didn't want to make it anymore awkward. He gave me a genuine smile and left to rejoin the party. I felt for him, it can't be easy having an experience like that and try to act like nothing ever happened.

I heard the sliding door again and quick footsteps. Thinking it was Ben wanting to chat some more, I put on a smile, but it was his brother, Seth, and what looked like a rather large red stain on the front of his shorts.

"Oh! Hey, Rob," he said. "I spilled my sangria trying to catch a falling kid." The stain seemed to cover one of his front pockets and onto his crotch area.

"Mom said I should 'blot it with club soda'," he continued, using air quotes. "Whatever that means."

"Yeah, that'll definitely help get the stain out," I agreed. Setting down the knife. "I think there's some in the fridge. Grab something to wipe with and I'll look."

He thanked me and stepped in front of the sink, unraveling the roll of paper towels. I found a bottle of unopened club soda in the door of the refrigerator.

"Two kids under the age two, must be a real handful," I said, handing him the bottle.

"You're telling me," he said, taking the bottle. "So, what do I do? Just, dump it on the stain?"

"Here, let me do it," I said, chuckling and taking the bottle again. "I work at a bar and have to get red wine stains out all the time."

I opened the bottle, and soaked a wad of the paper towels. I knelt in front of Seth, which made our height difference even more comical. At 5'9'', my face was directly in front of his crotch. I licked my lips and tried not to stare at his huge bulge. With the damp paper towel, I gently dabbed at the pocket area of his stained shorts. My pulse quickened at being so close to him, my older studly cousin. I was close enough to smell the wine and fruit juices, it mixed with the sweaty musk that was hiding underneath. I took a deep breath in through my nose.

With my left hand, I grabbed onto his shorts, making the fabric taut. With my right hand, I applied gentle pressure, gradually moving inwards towards the zipper. I held my breath and inched my hand over, fulling pressing onto his mound. Through the towel and the shorts, I could feel his flaccid cock. I focused my attention there, dabbing, rubbing, and massaging. His cock twitched and stirred to life.

"Thanks for helping me out," he said, breaking my focus. "Is it working?"

"Hmm, it's hard to say," I replied. "Your mom must have a stain remover around here somewhere."

"That's probably with the washer and dryer out in the garage. Come with me, I'll show you."

I got up from my knees and followed him out through the mudroom and into the garage. In the corner was an area set up for laundry with shelves over the large appliances.

"My wife usually does this stuff for me, but she's been so busy with the kids," he said, rummaging through the various products on the shelves, finding a bottle that said "Stain Remover" on the label.

"I feel like that's all we ever do now, is look at them," he continued. "I can't even get her to blow me, man. It sucks. If I'm lucky I can sneak away to jerk off, but it's been almost two weeks."

I was speechless. My heart raced, thinking about his heavy, cum filled balls that hadn't had any attention, wishing I could give him a helpful hand or mouth.

"That should work," I said, taking the fabric cleaner from his hands and going to my knees again. "Hand me that rag."

He passed me the piece of cloth, and I rubbed some of the substance onto both the rag and his shorts. Again, I started outwards, by the pocket, and slowly worked the cleaner over his shorts getting closer and closer to his crotch. When my hand got there, I could tell he was still semi-hard. I started rubbing his cock more forcefully, feeling it get firmer.

"What are you doing?!" he asked, obviously noticing his growing erection.

"I'm just trying to help, in any way I can," I responded, looking up into his eyes.

Feeling emboldened, I continued on, "This would probably be easier if I took your shorts off."

I waited with bated breath for his reaction, slightly fearful he could pummel me at any minute. He didn't say anything for thirty seconds.

"Sure, okay," he said, leaning against the washing machine.

I set the rag down and reached up towards his waist. My fingers searched under the bottom hem of his polo, feeling around for the button to his shorts. The soft fur on his stomach brushed against my knuckles. I found the circular piece of metal. I slid the fingers of my left hand in-between the waistline and his underwear, using my right thumb to push the button through its loop. I slowly pulled down on the zipper, exposing the white fabric of his underwear. With both hands, I reached behind him, to his ass, grabbing onto the waist. I tugged the shorts over and down his rump, letting them fall at his ankles.

Seth stood in his white Calvin Klein boxer briefs, his semi-firm cock snaking down one of the legs. I reached down and lifted his big, hairless foot out from the leg of the shorts, and repeated this with the other. I gently squeezed the width of his foot while setting it down. I noticed a reddish-pink hue on the front of his briefs.

"Looks like the wine soaked through your shorts to your underwear," I said, "I'll have to take them off, too."

I looked up to him, my hands still holding onto his feet, waiting for a response. Seth set his hands on the washing machine behind him and nodded. I licked my lips. I reached up the waistband of his boxer briefs, hooking my fingers between his warm flesh and the elastic. I pulled them down enough to see his furry bush, more unkempt than his brother's.

Eager to see his meat, I pulled down more forcefully. His dick sprang free, seeming to grow in front of my face. I slid his underwear down over his thighs, all the way down to his feet. Kneeling upright, I tentatively reached one hand to grab hold of his dick. Seth did nothing to stop me, so I slowly jerked his shaft. His dick inflated to its full length of 8.5" inches. He had a visible, dark circumcision scar, with a pale pink head. It looked almost like Ben's, only thicker like a can of Red Bull.

Seth sighed and closed his eyes. I took this as my opportunity. I leaned in taking the head of his dick into my mouth. I swirled my tongue to taste his precum and sweat. My right hand made a fist around the base of cock, my left cupped his balls. This was the first dick I'd sucked since my night with Ben, and it belonged to his brother, Seth. For the second time, I was sucking a cousin's cock.

My own dick was raging in my shorts. I reached down to unbutton and free my erection. Both of my hands rested on Seth's hairy, muscular quads. I worked more of his dick into my mouth. Taking an inch deeper before bobbing my head back up, coating his shaft in my spit. I reached about half of the way down and Seth let out a soft moan.

"Ahhh fuck, dude," said Seth.

I slipped my lips further down his pole getting almost to the base before gagging. I took his dick out of my mouth to bury my nose in his balls, sniffing his taint musk and licking up sweat. My glasses skewed on my nose, but Seth reached down to take them off and set them aside. Lapped at his ballsack while jerking his big thick cock, my hand barely able to make a fist around his girth.

"Take it all, I wanna feel the back of your throat."

Feeling determined, I took his length into my mouth and pushing past the pressure at the back of tongue, willing the head to push into my throat. I reach my hands around him to his big ass, pulling him into me. My nose hit his pubes and Seth groaned with pleasure. His big hands held my head in place, trying force himself deeper down my gullet. I gagged and coughed. Saliva and drool dripped out of my mouth and down my chin. I tried pushing off, but he had the upper hand. Just when I thought I was getting dizzy, the door to the mud room crashed open.

Seth pushed my head off bis dick, me coughing and sputtering. A top the short stairway, underneath the blinking fluorescent light, stood Ben with a look of shock.

"I was wondering where you two went off hiding," he said, closing the door behind him gently

To be continued....

reader207
reader207
145 Followers