My Cousin Benny Ch. 05

Story Info
Rob services two brothers.
1.5k words
4.75
10.7k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader207
reader207
148 Followers

Previously

I slipped my lips further down his pole getting almost to the base before gagging. I took his dick out of my mouth to bury my nose in his balls, sniffing his taint musk and licking up sweat. My glasses skewed on my nose, but Seth reached down to take them off and set them aside. Lapped at his ballsack while jerking his big thick cock, my hand barely able to make a fist around his girth.

"Take it all, I wanna feel the back of your throat."

Feeling determined, I took his length into my mouth and pushing past the pressure at the back of tongue, willing the head to push into my throat. I reach my hands around him to his big ass, pulling him into me. My nose hit his pubes and Seth groaned with pleasure. His big hands held my head in place, trying force himself deeper down my gullet. I gagged and coughed. Saliva and drool dripped out of my mouth and down my chin. I tried pushing off, but he had the upper hand. Just when I thought I was getting dizzy, the door to the mud room crashed open.

Seth pushed my head off his dick, me coughing and sputtering. A top the short stairway, underneath the blinking fluorescent light, stood Ben with a look of shock.

"I was wondering where you two went off hiding," he said, closing the door behind him gently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing his cousin, Rob, again awoke feelings inside Ben he thought he had suppressed over these summer months. Not a day went by that he didn't remember how warm and wet his cousin's mouth felt when Rob took his dick down his throat. Or how inviting and tight Rob's hole gripped his dick as he penetrated him. Sure, Ben had been with plenty of girls, but he'd never orgasmed so aggressively as he had with his younger cousin. And what he remembered most, was the tantalizing sensation he felt when their tongues wrestled.

When Ben arrived to his parents' home to join the family gathering, he knew he'd run into his cousin, Rob. He also knew when he saw Rob, he had to avoid him at all costs to discontinue the gay fantasies he'd been having all summer. Ben was straight after all, and fucking his cousin was just a one time thing.

Finding Rob in the kitchen later on, to explain everything, seemed the right thing to do. Watching Rob squeeze those lemons to make margaritas only reminded him of how gently Rob had massaged his balls while deep throating his hard cock, in the very room directly below this kitchen. Seeing his older brother, Seth, disappear into the house with stained shorts wasn't a surprise as he had two young kids.

Ben noticed that five, ten, fifteen minutes passed by with no sight of Seth returning. Growing curious, Ben decided to investigate. Reentering the house and finding his way to the kitchen, neither his brother, Seth, nor his cousin, Rob, were to be found.

Ben saw the door to the mud room slightly ajar, so he looked there. From the the opposite door leading I to the garage, he could hear the sounds of moaning and slurping. Barely cracking the door open, he witnessed a scene that set his heart and dick pumping.

Over in the laundry area, Ben's older brother, Seth, a narrow red father of two, was throat fucking their gay cousin, Rob, in front of his mom's washer and dryer. He watched on for a few minutes before his need to join coerced him to confront the pair.

##

So there I was, on my knees with my cousin Seth's dick in my mouth, getting throat fucked nearly to the point of passing out, and in walks his brother, Ben. Ben had been so much gentler than his older brother when I sucked his dick in his parents basements back in May. Seth's dick was bigger, too. His rod was 8.5", thick and veiny. His dick glistened with my spit, wobbling and bouncing as he tried to cover himself up.

"Ben! It's not what it looks like," said Seth, trying to reach for his shorts.

"It's okay, bro," said Ben, coming down the steps and walking towards us. "Our little cousin has got a great mouth."

Seth looked to his brother and then to me, incredulous.

"A couple months ago we got a little drunk," Ben continued, closing the space between us. "Rob here was kind enough to offer me his oral services. I even pumped a load up his tight pussy."

Ben stood behind me, rubbing the growing erection through his shorts.

"Wait, so you two? You two fucked?"

Seth looked down at me, his dick starting to soften. I wiped the spit from my mouth and chin, and nodded agreement.

Ben unzipped his shorts, letting them fall to the concrete floor. He traced the outline of his stiff cock through the fabric of his tight boxer trunks.

"So go on, enjoy it," Ben said, pushing my face into his brother's crotch.

I inhaled Seth's scent before opening my mouth to accept his cock, coaxing it back to life. His cock grew firm in my mouth and soon was close to gagging again. With one hand Ben peeled down his trunks to release his own piece, and the other pushed firmly on the back of my head encouraging me to deep throat his brother.

"It'll be like those times we jerked off together when I was in high school and you were home from college," said Ben, stroking his 8" cock while pushing harder on my neck.

I coughed and sputtered, but Ben kept up the pressure. He must've felt a need to be assertive and dominant in front of his okder brother.

Seth needed no more convincing. His dick was fully hard and all he could think about was unleashing his week old load. Ben went to stand next to his brother, wrapping one arm around Seth's broad shoulders. Seth reached down with both hands to hold me by my ears. His hips started thrusting forwards in backwards, intent on skull fucking me until I swallowed his babies.

"Yeah, that's it bro, fuck his mouth," said Ben as he stroked his cock.

My own dick throbbed in my shorts. I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled my dick out, jerking with one hand while bracing myself on Seth's thigh with the other.

"If you're gonna jerk a dick it's gonna be mine," said Ben, who reached down to take my hand off my cock and put it on his own.

Seth continued to pump his huge dick in and out of my mouth while I jerked off his brother, Ben. My mind was reeling. I had one of my cousins' dick in my mouth and the other in my hand, and they were brothers. Seth once again forced his entire pole down my throat and held firmly on the back of my head, making sure I had his entire length in my mouth.

"Oh fuck," said Seth. "His mouth feels better even than my wife's pussy."

"Let me have a turn," said Ben, pulling my head off his brother's dick and guiding my mouth to his 8" rod.

Ben's dick wasn't as thick as his older brother's, so it slid down my throat with ease. I could feel my jaw starting to ache, but the need to pleasure both of these studs won over. Ben emulated his brother and quickly started thrusting in and out of my mouth. I had tears running down my cheeks, snot coming out of my nose, but I didn't care. I wanted these boys to use me like a sleazy sex toy, and they did. My two cousins used my throat like a shared fleshlight, pumping their meat in and out of my mouth, taking turns shoving my mouth from one brother to the other.

I could barely breathe, my mind going delirious from all this skull fucking, but my own dick stayed rock hard and leaking precum onto the dirty, thin rug beneath me. My throat was starting to feel raw, like I'd had strep throat for weeks. Seth was currently taking his turn with my mouth, leaning back onto the washing machine while his brother, Ben, tightly gripped my hair, forcing my head up and down his brother's massive tool.

"Oh fuck," whispered Seth. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum!"

"C'min bro," Ben urged, "Shoot down this bitch's throat."

Seth's thrusting slowed to a gentle pump and his hot seed erupted in my mouth. Half of his salty load coated my tongue with the rest streamed down my cheeks to my chin. Ben pulled back on my hair, angling my face towards his own spasming dick. I opened my mouth wide, closed my eyes, and felt his cum hit my face and tongue. The loads from the two brothers mixed in my mouth like some briny, bitter brew. I reach down to my cock, and four pumps later I was shooting my own load onto their feet.

"We gotta get together more often," said Seth, grasping his brother's shoulder.

The two brothers, my cousins, gathered their clothes and left me sitting on the carpet in front of the washer and dryer, laughing. I dried the tears from my eyes, wiped off the cum from my cheeks, licked my fingers, and grinned with a content sigh.

To be continued...

reader207
reader207
148 Followers