My Cousin Benny Ch. 06

Story Info
Ben needs a place to crash and asks to stay with his cousin.
2.9k words
4.76
9.4k
7

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader207
reader207
148 Followers

Previously...

Seth's thrusting slowed to a gentle pump and his hot seed erupted in my mouth. Half of his salty load coated my tongue with the rest streamed down my cheeks to my chin. Ben pulled back on my hair, angling my face towards his own spasming dick. I opened my mouth wide, closed my eyes, and felt his cum hit my face and tongue. The loads from the two brothers mixed in my mouth like some briny, bitter brew. I reached down to my cock, and four pumps later I was shooting my own load onto their feet.

"We gotta get together more often," said Seth, grasping his brother's shoulder.

The two brothers, my cousins, gathered their clothes and left me sitting on the carpet in front of the washer and dryer, laughing. I dried the tears from my eyes, wiped off the cum from my cheeks, licked my fingers, and grinned with a content sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That fall, all I could think of was my two cousins, Ben and Seth. Ben, who was just barely older than me at 23, had fueled jerk off fantasies for years. Seth was older, 31. Seth had never been part of it. The age difference, especially while growing up, made him feel out of reach. But now, after events in September when I blew both of them at a family barbecue, my dreams included both of them. That September afternoon they'd shared my mouth, and I wanted more.

It's now November. My job hunt failed miserably, but I found full time work bartending in Boston. I also found a small studio apartment to rent just outside the city. I spent my days either working out, playing video games or reading some new fantasy series. While I was getting more fit, I remained a geek at heart. Life was starting to normalize post-college. Well, as normal as it can get when you think you're falling for your cousin.

Boston was a big enough city that there was a fairly large dating pool and I tried to immerse myself in that to distract myself from thoughts of Ben and Seth. To distract myself from Ben's rock hard, muscled body. With his firm, round pecs dusted with dirty blonde chest hair. His strong jawline and full lips that always turned into a gorgeous smile. I shook my head as if to shake him from my mind.

Still in bed on a lazy Monday morning, I scrolled through my Grindr messages instead of thinking about Ben. One message stuck out from the rest. He was 24, very cute, bearded with glasses similar to mine, bearish -- but in a muscled kind of way. Six feet tall, beautiful body hair. He also seemed nerdy like me. So far, he was checking all the right boxes. I typed out a short reply to his generic greeting.

I was already excited, call it naïveté. And yet, I felt guilty at the same time. Like I was cheating on Ben, which is ridiculous. Ben is my straight cousin, who has a girlfriend. We had no romantic connection whatsoever. Except, we had shared a connection.

Five months ago we shared a couch for a night. Granted, it was a sectional sofa and we each had plenty of space, we ended up cuddling. Cuddling had led to kissing, kissing led to fondling, and before I knew it, I was on my back, legs in the air, taking Ben's raw 8" cock up my chute. It felt more than a fuck. Instead, in that moment, he felt like a tender and attentive lover. In September, when I serviced him and his brother, he showed a more dominant and aggressive side, which was incredibly sexy.

My dick was getting hard from recalling these memories, fighting to break free from my tight briefs. I reached my hand under the covers and pulled the waistband down under my balls, freeing my 7" rager. My ball sweat and musk from last night's shift filled my nostrils. It made me think of the way Ben and Seth smelled. I really should shower, but I had just been so tired after work.

I ditched my phone and my t-shirt, and walked the short distance to my bathroom, my erection bouncing with each step. I pushed my underwear down my thighs and they fell to my ankles just before the bathroom doorway. My pale, naked skin prickled in the coolness and turned my nipples to rock hard points. The cheapskate landlord wouldn't turn the heat up until December.

I turned on the shower, heat on high. Two minutes later the tiny bathroom was filled with steam, dampening my skin. I set my glasses on the sink and stepped into the warm deluge.

The water rinsed off the previous day's sweat. I lathered soap across my chest, and then down to my balls and taint. My dick was still rock hard and throbbing. I soaped up my ass, and between my cheeks. My fingers stopped on my tight pucker. Ben was the last time a dick had been inside me, and it was sorely missed. If I missed him, or just dick in general, I couldn't decide.

I grabbed my dildo from the corner of the shower, tracing the head of the piece up and down my crack. I spent the weeks following our encounter looking for a dildo that matched his cock. It wasn't exact of course, but still reminded me of him. I imagined it was Ben stand behind me, pushing against the tiled wall, whispering in my ear asking if he could fuck me. After all, consent is sexy.

I tried pushing the tip of the dildo into my hole, but I was far too tight to take it right away. I set it back down. With my still soapy fingers, I teased my hole. I went one knuckle deep with my middle finger, taking it slowly. I gingerly worked my finger tip in and out, becoming more and more relaxed until I could push the entire digit inside me. My pointer finger joined my middle finger, and I slowly finger fucked my loosening hole making my dick spurt precum.

I felt ready to take the dildo. I suctioned the base to the shower wall. I sank to my knees, stroking the silicon, pretending it was real flesh. I took it into my mouth, grimacing at the artificial taste. I took it deeper, down to my throat, gagging, thinking of my cousin. The fresh memories of slurping on both Ben and Seth stimulated the fantasy. My dick twitched, turned on at the thought of orally pleasing them.

I grabbed the bottle of lube I kept nearby, slathering it on my replica of Ben's beautiful cock. I stood up, adjusting the shower head so the water would wash off this freshly lubed cock. I turned away from it, spreading my smooth cheeks, and backing up onto it until the firm, rubbery tip was pressing against my hole.

"Oh, Ben, I want you to fuck me again. Fuck me, cuz" I said in a whisper while moving my ass up and down over the tip.

I reached back to steady the dildo at its base, and pushed more firming, the tip penetrating me. I gasped at the intrusion; my fingers hadn't prepared me for the girth. I remembered how Ben's gaze held my own when he first entered me. How he had taken his time, making sure I was okay without pain. He was kind, gentle, and made me feel safe.

I slowly pushed back again, taking it inch by inch, until my butt hit the cold tiles, completely impaled. All 8" of rubber cock was up my ass. It felt amazing to be so completely filled, if only artificially.

"Fuck, cuz, I love having your cock stretch my hole."

I wished I was backed up against Ben, feeling his trim pubic hair against my ass while he plunged his dick deep inside me. I wanted him to wrap his strong arms around me, holding me tightly and kissing my neck. He would slowly start pumping in and out, making my hole his own, both of us reaping the pleasure.

I put my left foot up on the wall of the tub and steadied myself with my right hand on the adjoining wall. The lube had made my hole slick enough that I could start rocking my hips, fucking myself on the pretend Ben. I gained momentum, practically slapping my ass on the tiled wall behind me. I bucked on the dildo like a mechanical bull.

My left hand went down to my cock, jerking myself. I wasn't going to last long. Sixty seconds later my cock erupted, shooting thick ropes of cum splattered onto the shower liner. I stood there, panting, keeping the dildo inside me. My thighs burned from the effort, but it was well worth it for that level of orgasm.

I repeated this process almost weekly. I'd find someone to chat with on Grindr, but get guilty and think of my cousin instead. Then I'd fuck myself in the shower until I blew my load.

##

The holiday season came and went. I didn't get a chance to see either of my cousins. We spent time with the family on my dad's side instead. It was February, around Valentine's Day. I had just been in the shower, deep throating my Ben dildo and riding it cowboy style on the floor of the tub.

I had a text notification from my mom. Just as she did in person, her message was a bit rambling. The important part of her paragraph-long text was at the end. Something that made my pulse quicken, and my freshly spent dick stir. She'd been on her weekly call with her sister, Steph. This would be my aunt, Ben's mom.

Ben had been living on Cape Cod near his family home, but had some job interviews in Boston for the following week. She wanted to know if Ben could crash with me. It seemed he wasn't really working so didn't have the money for a hotel. Given I had Mondays and Tuesdays off, she hoped he could stay with me Sunday and Monday night.

I couldn't believe it. Ben, staying here, with me.

I responded to her with my agreement, as long as he didn't mind crashing on a couch. Well, hopefully he'd crash with me instead. His visit would be a week away from today. I felt the same level of excitement as if I was anticipating a date. I tried not to get my hopes up, but the last two times I've seen Ben, we'd ended up physical.

Half an hour later I received a text from an unknown number. It was him. I finally had direct contact with my cousin.

Ben: Hey cuz! This is Ben. My mom let me know you said I could crash. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. I've got interviews both Monday and Tuesday.

Me: Yeah, of course, it's no problem. My place is kinda small, but there's a couch at least that'll be free for you. I'll be working until 10pm at least, but I'll send you the code to my building and leave a key under the doormat.

Ben: Thanks again! See you in a week.

I put my down, smiling. My smile faded to a grimace, looking around the place. I needed to clean. I wanted to be as neat as possible for him. I immediately started picking up the clutter. I was halfway through mopping the floor when my phone buzzed. It was another text from Ben.

Ben: It'll be nice to see you again :)

I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say. Was he thinking about me the way I thought about him? Was he just being polite? Friendly? I didn't know. What I did know, is I wanted this week to pass by as fast as possible.

All that week, by day I tried to make my apartment as nice as possible, which wasn't saying much. It was at least tidy, all my video games stacked nicely, and no dirty underwear on the floor. Nights went by faster, the benefit of working in a busy bar.

Next thing I knew, I was waking up late Sunday morning, eagerly awaiting Ben's arrival. I texted him my address and building code, but didn't get any response. He must've been busy getting ready and prepping for his interviews. My eyes lingered on his last message, making me smile.

Naturally the day dragged on slowly. I headed into work around three, making sure to leave the key hidden as I promised. It wasn't overly busy on Sundays in the middle of winter, but there was a steady enough crowd to keep the time moving along.

Around 9pm I checked my phone. Ben had messaged a few times letting me know he was on his way and again that he'd gotten into my apartment alright. My heart was already racing. I hoped to get cut soon, evening asking the bar manager at the start of my shift. She said she'd think about it, but if anything, it was my coworker's turn this week to get cut first. I let Ben know I'd probably be late getting back.

Patrons slowly dwindled out. My boss was true to her word and cut my coworker at ten, letting them go home first. By eleven, the last person closed their tab and locked the doors to clean up. I was always very methodical with my end of shift tasks and finished in under half an hour.

Checking my phone on the way out to my car, I read Ben's messages not to worry about getting in late, and another that he was getting ready for bed. I made a mental note to be as quiet as possible.

Twenty minutes later, I was unlocking my door and creeping through the doorway, trying to block as much of the hallway light as possible. Inside all the lights were off. The only thing guiding me was familiarity and the ambient light from a street lamp coming in the poorly shuttered windows. I went to the bathroom next to the kitchen to wash up and brush my teeth, keeping the light off so as not to disturb my slumbering cousin. I ditched my dirty work clothes in the hamper and found the clothes I'd left to sleep in, a simple tank top and a pair of soft, silky running shorts, the kind you see at army boot camp, with the downwards v shape on the thighs.

By the time I finished, my eyes were well adjusted to the darkness. I crept through the kitchen and past the couch. I was surprised to find it was cousin-free. The blankets I'd left were still folded and the pillows seemingly untouched. Where is he?

I looked to the corner where my bed was pushed against the wall. A dark mound lay there. The comforter gently rose and fell with Ben's deep breathing as he slept. This was insane. Did he misread and think I was going to sleep on the couch? I knew it wasn't going to be very comfortable, but hey, I was doing him a favor.

Was this an invitation?

I pondered the predicament for a few minutes. Deciding between taking the couch or my rightful spot in my bed. My feet were starting to get cold, barefoot on the hardwood floors.

Fuck it. It's my bed.

I tiptoed to the side of the mattress. It was only a full size; I didn't have room for anything else. He at least chose the side closer to the wall so I wouldn't have to attempt climbing over him. If that had been the case, I don't think I'd have the courage to do so.

Ben's lanky 6'2" frame was at least able to fit on the length of the bed and it looked like he wasn't much of a sprawler. I was smaller, so I'd still fit. He was sleeping on his back, and I could just barely make out his handsome features looking calm and peaceful in slumber.

I climbed under the comforter, laying myself down gently, holding my breath. Ben didn't stir. I could feel the heat emanating from his body, warming me in this cold Boston weather. I tried calming myself, but my pulse quickened, and blood rushed to my dick. My gorgeous cousin, this beautiful male specimen, was at my side. His sheer masculine presence was enough to set my sex drive wild. My dick stiffened, tenting my shorts.

I turned onto my left side, facing away from him. I didn't want to bother him knowing he had an important day coming up. I let the sound of his steady breathing lull me into my own slumber.

I was halfway between awake and dreamland, when I noticed a familiar feeling. Ben shifted, his movement depressing the mattress. I became more aware, but not fully awake. Then I felt his warm breath on my neck. He'd turned to face my back. One strong arm reached over my waist and pulled me into his pelvis. There was a gentle stirring at my backdoor. Ben nuzzled his nose into my shoulder.

"I've missed you, cuz," Ben whispered into my ear.

I froze.

"Goodnight," he whispered again. Within seconds his breathing slowed to that of slumber.

To be continued...

reader207
reader207
148 Followers