My Cousin Cindy Entertains Ch. 01

Story Info
Cindy cuts loose with me.
3.3k words
4.34
15.3k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was heading out of town one night when I got the shock and thrill of my life. That doesn't happen much in a town the size I live in, but that night proved to be different. I was heading out to see some friends then. We had no real plans that night. I figured it would be another night of a couple of beers and talking about the women we never really got. That was typical with my buddies. Even that changed as I passed the cemetery that night.

There isn't much light there, but I could see someone standing on the side of the road. My headlights revealed long legs and the tightest shorts I'd ever seen. I could see looking blonde hair and she turned when she saw my headlights, sticking out a thumb. As I passed her I realized two things. First of all, she was busty and braless. I could see pink nipples clearly through her shirt. Secondly the hitchhiker was my cousin Cindy.

I immediately turned right at the next corner, then repeated that 3 more times. That brought me back out on the road behind her. Pulling forward I stopped next to her.

Rolling down the passenger window I waited for her to walk over. Her shirt was sheer, and I could not only see nipples I could see her tits in their entirety.

She leaned into my passenger window smiling. "Hey Eric. What's up this evening?"

I was simply from the view at that point, but I didn't go there. At least not right then. "Not much Cindy, as usual. Jump in."

She hesitated for a moment, then shrugged and climbed in with me. "Where you headed?"

She pointed down the road we were on. "That way right now at least."

She buckled in and the belt just accentuated those big tits, making them stand out even more than they already did. I shook my head and put the car in drive.

My cousin was what comes to mind when you hear the term Amazon. She was 6 foot tall, busty and gorgeous. Her Dad was a minister at a local church, which made her the preacher's kid we always heard stories about. With her open innocent look though I'd never believed the rumors. I was having second thoughts though right then.

After a couple of minutes I looked over at her again, taking in the view. "So what are you doing tonight Cindy? I love the outfit, but that's not one I'd suggest for hitchhiking."

She gave me that dazzling smile of hers then. "I know. I'm not really hitchhiking tonight. I'm trying something else."

Dressed like that I couldn't wait to hear what she had going on. She waited a moment and then began with, "You know Belinda don't you?"

That was never a good opening line. I knew Belinda. She'd graduated from high school with me and moved out on her own right away. Things eventually went south for her and according to what I'd heard she started working as a hooker. She eventually moved back to town and worked in a bar. But rumor had it that now and then she'd take on a customer for cash.

I looked at Cindy and nodded. "I know of her anyway. What's she got to do with you?"

"We got to talking one night and she'd had a couple of drinks. I got to hear all about her sordid past when she lived in Elk River."

"Ok. I'm assuming there's more to this story?"

"There is, but you can't tell my Dad. Is that ok with you?"

"I'm good with that. So what's the rest of it?"

Cindy took a deep breath (which was amazing in the shirt she was wearing) and told me, "When she told me about her adventures, it kinda got me interested."

That's one way to put it. I smiled and asked, "Did it get you interested or did it get you horny?"

"To be honest, horny. Then I started wondering what it would be like. You know, to get paid to have sex with strangers and all."

I could picture that and a mental image came into my mind. "So let me make sure I've got this. You've been fantasizing about being a hooker, and tonight you decided to act on that. Have I got it?"

"That's exactly right. You got it."

"A sweet young thing like you wants to try being a hooker?" I laughed and asked, "Just how much do you know about sex anyway?"

"I haven't been a virgin since I turned 18, so probably more than you'd think."

I saw a familiar road coming up, so I immediately turned right there. A mile down the road and a quick left and I was parked in the game preserve outside of town. Shutting off the car, I unbuckled and turned to face her.

I reached into my pocket then and pulled out a 20 dollar bill. I handed it to her and said, "Then consider me a customer."

Cindy flushed and looked surprised. "Eric, I can't do you. It's incest. It's illegal."

"So is being a hooker Cindy. So what's the difference really? I'm nothing more than a hard cock and some money at that point. Who cares if I'm your cousin."

"I don't know Eric. What would you want me to do?"

"I'd want you to strip naked and crawl over here to suck me off."

While that little picture ran through her mind I went ahead and laid my seat back. I made sure she could see the bulge in my jeans then. I even rearranged it as she watched. I gave her a minute or so then finally asked, "So what's it gonna be? Do you want to do home or do you want to see if the fantasy is as good in real life as it is in your imagination?"

I saw her eyes wander over my body then. As they focused on my lap again I reached down to stroke my shaft through my jeans. That tipped her over the edge and she looked at me once again.

"You're not gonna tell Dad, right?"

"Not even close. Hell, I'll probably be calling you up every time I get some money to spend."

"Then let's do it Eric." She started to undo her shirt then. As I watched I was busy working on my jeans. Just as she pulled her shirt open and off I slid my jeans all the way down exposing my rock hard 9 inches.

"Jesus Christ Eric!" She was staring at my length as she said, "That's a little bigger than I'm used to."

"Good. You'll get some practice in then. Take off those shorts. I want to see that body of yours."

I watched as those tight shorts slid down her long legs and marveled at the body she revealed that night. Great tits, a tight ass and a shaved pussy topped some incredibly long legs.

"Damn you look good. I hope you suck as good as you look."

She smiled and climbed over the console in the center of the car. I could see those tits hanging as she took my shaft in hand. A couple of strokes later and she smiled up at me.

"Here we go. My first time."

I moaned as she leaned over sliding me deep in her mouth on the first try. I could feel and see her smile with those lips wrapped around my shaft. Then her head started bobbing up and down slowly on me.

I was good with that. I wanted the fun to last as long as possible. So I wasn't going to tell her or correct her in any way. My hands were wandering too, sliding first over her back and then down to those amazing tits hanging there. Those nipples were hard and that surprised me a bit. Being her first though I guess she wasn't jaded enough to not get into it.

One hand could reach most of her body, so as she sucked me down it ran down her back and cupped her ass. She squirmed a bit at that, moving a bit closer. That was perfect for me. It gave me the chance to slide my fingers down and into her hot little pussy.

That got her moving. Cindy started rocking back and forth then. She'd take my cock and then rock back on the way up taking my fingers deep inside her. She picked up speed to, which left me holding off a bit. I didn't want to shoot yet.

That became a moot point a few minutes later. Her blonde head finally gave me what I wanted. She rocked forward and I slid right into her throat.

Her lips touching my balls was enough to do it for me, so I stopped holding back and shot my load right then and there. Cindy was a pro when it came to a big load of cum. She took every drop, not missing a bit. I loved the sound of her gulping down my seed. I could just picture my hot sticky cum flowing into that hot mouth as she swallowed happily.

She finally sat back up smiling at me from the passenger seat. That incredible lush body was on full display still as she asked, "So how was I?"

"I can't tell you which was better. That blowjob or the fact that it was my cousin doing it. Either way you were amazing."

"Thank you. That was kind of a turn on for me too you know. The whole relative thing. It was strange to begin with, but after a while I enjoyed it."

I figured that by how wet her pussy was right then, but I hadn't said anything. Seeing her sitting there naked though had me going again. I hadn't even gone soft between rounds that night. I had a question for her though.

"So how was it knowing you were getting paid to put out? What's it like being a hooker now?"

"I could get used to it. I've always fantasized about sex with strangers, and to be honest getting paid for it is just a perk."

I reached down to my jeans pocket and fumbled around in it for a moment. I came up with another 20 and handed it to her.

She took it, looking confused. "What's this for?"

"I want more. And since we're here I figured why not?"

"What do you want this time Eric?" I could see the small smile on her face as she asked. My reply was blunt and to the point.

"I want you to lay that seat back. Then I'm going to climb over there and test drive that hot pussy of yours."

I saw her expression change right then. It went from her usual wide eyed innocent look to one of total lust. She never even hesitated that night. She just laid her seat back and spread those long legs wide as she could.

I scrambled over the console between us and knelt in the space between the dash and her seat. She scooted her ass down a bit, stopping when she made contact with my shaft. "Tell me what you want Cindy."

"I want that big cock of yours in me right now. I want my cousin to fuck me."

I plunged right into her, burying my shaft all the way in that surprisingly tight little pussy. It was Cindy's turn to moan then as my length filled her up. I gave her a second or two to get used to it, then my hips started moving, sliding my cock slowly in and out of her.

Again I really couldn't tell which was better. That hot body and fantastic pussy under me, or the fact that my cousin was letting me fuck her. Cindy was an interesting fuck; she didn't have one big orgasm. She kept having little ones over and over again.

20 minutes later I managed to catch her in the middle of one as I buried my shaft in her and shot my second load of the night. She groaned and held my ass in place as I pumped her full of cum that evening.

My cock finally slipped out of her, and a quick glance down revealed her pussy dripping with my seed. I took one last look and slowly climbed over the console again back to my seat.

We caught our breath and finally she turned to me kissing my cheek. "Thank you Eric. Thanks for getting me started doing this."

"Tell me something Cindy. Are you going to try and make more money this way tonight?"

She nodded reaching for her clothes. "I think so. It's fun and I make money, so why not?"

"Because I've got a better idea." I grabbed my cell off the floor and made a call. "Hey Bob, it's Eric. I've got something you might be interested in."

Cindy watched as we chatted, and when she heard me offer her services for the evening for 100 bucks each, her jaw dropped. There were 4 guys there; I knew that. When I hung up she was speechless.

"Here's the deal Cindy. These guys are going to give you 100 bucks each to play with your body all evening. That's 400 bucks. Interested?"

She finally managed to nod. "I'll do it."

"Good. And I expect a free one on the way home for lining this up for you. Is that ok?"

She nodded again getting dressed quickly. Once we were all dressed we rolled out to Cindy's first gangbang.

"So what do you think they'll want?" I could see the excitement on her face and shook my head. Cindy was actually into this. I shrugged and told her, "Probably everything Cindy. You'll probably suck and fuck them all several times at least."

"Everything is new tonight. I can do that though."

"I figured you could. Let me talk when we get there, ok?"

She nodded, looking out the front window. I could see the excitement building as we got closer to our destination. She climbed out of the car when we got there eager to go inside and get busy.

I rang the doorbell and Bob answered. He took one look at my cousin and said, "Holy shit."

That was pretty much the reaction I had when I'd seen her that night and I almost laughed. But there was business to take care of right then.

I turned to Cindy and said, "I'll hold the money for you if that's ok." She nodded and I collected 4 100 dollar bills from my friend. Cindy was eager to get going so we headed inside.

We stopped short of the room the guys were in right then. I turned to Cindy and told her, "I'd get naked right now. You're here for one reason, so you might as well advertise that."

She nodded, pulling off her clothes as we stood there. Bob, Mike, Jeff and Randy were inside waiting for the grand reveal. Buck naked she walked into the room with me following.

The guys eyes bugged out as they saw their plaything for the evening. I had the feeling they were expecting someone not quite as stunning as my cousin. Bob wanted to go first; that was obvious. He scooted to one corner of the couch and patted the cushion next to him.

Cindy sat down smiling and moaned softly as his hands captured those tits of hers. My cousin didn't hold back then. She had his jeans undone and his cock in her hand moments later.

The room was strangely quiet as Bob reached up and wrapped a hand in her long blonde hair. He pulled her gently down then, positioning her right where he wanted her.

Cindy opened wide and swallowed his cock, much to the approval of all of us watching. Bob leaned back and enjoyed as her full lips caressed his shaft. I knew just how good that felt and was mildly surprised that he lasted as long as he did. About 5 minutes later her head stopped moving and I knew she was collecting his cum to swallow.

Bob stood up after she finished. "Guys, she's fucking incredible."

Cindy smiled at that and got up on her hands and knees. "Now, who wants to fuck me?"

Jeff was the first to scramble into position. He slid his cock into her easily, grabbed her hips and started fucking her. Randy joined in then kneeling in front of her and feeding her his cock. That was new for Cindy but she obviously loved it. She took 2 more loads that way, then the night turned into one big gangbang for her.

At one point my cousin was flat on her back getting fucked. At that point she had another cock in her mouth and one in each hand. She was loving what she did that night and by the time we left she'd drained all the guys there.

Looking over at her on the way home I could see the satisfied look on her face. "So how was it?"

"More than one is lots more fun. I could do that again."

"Now that you're officially a hooker I don't doubt you will." Instead of driving to the countryside again I chose another place for my reward. The old abandoned school in town.

I parked in the old loading dock and had my jeans off in a flash. Cindy climbed over again and swallowed my length right then and there.

Watching her head bob and down my shaft gave me an idea. I stopped her and had her sit back for a minute.

Grabbing my cell phone I got to the video app and started it up. I turned the camera toward her and told her, "Show me those tits before you suck my cock."

She looked at the camera and gave me a surprisingly seductive look before unbuttoning that sheer shirt once again. She knew exactly what to do when she finished with the buttons too. She pulled the shirt apart then ran her hands slowly up her body until she was caressing those tits for me. I got wonderful video of her drawing small circles around her hard nipples before she pinched them for me. "Ok, it's time. Get back over here and show me how well you suck cock."

She leaned back across, sucking me right down her throat. I got all that on video too and I kept filming as her blonde head bobbed up and down my length. That and her bouncing tits combined to make one hell of a video. But I was going to enjoy the real thing first.

"Gonna cum!" She slammed back down on my shaft taking me all the way down again as I pumped another load into her mouth that night. She was getting better and better; she took it right down her throat for me.

When she finished she sat back up smiling and licking her lips. "I love the taste of your cum Eric."

"Don't tell me that or I'll want to give it to you every day."

She just laughed and got dressed then. After I got her home, I headed home myself.

I loaded the video to my PC once I was home. As I watched it again, I had an idea. I picked up my phone and texted Cindy.

"I'll be out tomorrow morning at 10."

"That sounds good. I'll be ready."

I was fairly sure she wasn't ready for what I had in mind, but you never know. Going to sleep that night I found myself thinking about what the next day might bring.