All Comments on 'My Cousin Janie Ch. 05'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
daveh990daveh990about 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Great job! Please keep this story going. It's going to be one of the greatest stories that I have read.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Loving this

Every single chapter has been a good read, please don't stop now NB. You are a magic writer.

Justaguy3399Justaguy3399about 6 years ago
Yes their back

I loved this story since I started reading it and I am glad another great chapter is here

nosebonenoseboneabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!!

Thank you all for you comments!!! This story is more dear to my heart than my other work. Chapter 1 was the first thing I’d written that I was at least satisfied with.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 6 years ago
Liking the series but...

I’m not crazy about the change in Jane’s character. How did a seemingly mature, self assured girl become an insecure whining girl in a short time?

I like the series, the characters setting and plot but the change in Jane’s character has taken this down several notches.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars

I've been catching up on this story - now i am caught up!! i hope there's more soon - this and "wrong number" are 2 great, really hot and sexy stories. and i agree with the other comments - you are a very talented writer. KEEP THEM COMING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Numbers......

Great writing, great story, but the numbers for onshore oil wells are well off the mark - onshore wells don't do 18k bbls or more a day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

If there's another part of it then please post it soon I'm waiting for it.

❤❤❤😍😍😍

nosebonenoseboneabout 6 years agoAuthor
Numbers...

@Anonymous Not in a long time, but that's why this is a fantasy story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Hope there are more chapters coming. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY

Hope There Are Many More Chapters To Come In The Future Excellent Read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So, I never noticed before....

This is my second time reading through this story and the first time I really enjoyed it. 2nd time through it was still a good story but I find myself liking Janie WAY less than I did before. Also, I'm a little confused... She went from being a virgin, to sleeping with Chris and telling Brad she loved him, to fucking seemingly several other guys before coming back in January for good... So all that happened in 4 months and she was in love with Brad the whole time and talking to him every day?

Radomir1Radomir1about 2 years ago

Great story.

Beautiful and romantic.

On the one hand, I wish Brad had been Jana's first. But it would have been hard to go through the separation. Especially with all the temptations of college life.

As it is, both have gained experience and come to appreciate each other more.

On the other hand, the situation is ambiguous. Gina arrives at college and the first thing she does is fuck Chris (the homo she platonically dated for three years before that)? And then immediately calls Brad to tell him about it? By confessing her love for him? Yet she doesn't know about Chris's predilections, continues to date him, and talks to Brad every day? And in the meantime dating and fucking other guys? And sharing her experiences with Brad every day? And that's in three months (from September to the end of November)? A freshman? Who's a good student?

She then mentions 3-4 guys + Chris. Is she a whore? Did she tell him about every fuck? Is he a masochist?

They basically only had one night before Janie went back to college. Then they started dating and living together for a week ( even less) before Christmas.

They've only been together for less than a month and Janie is already starting to have doubts? Is she already used to changing boyfriends every two weeks?

Seems crazy. But then I remember that the characters are 18 years old. They just got out of their parents' custody. There's so much going on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous