My Cousin, My Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Tony said, figuring he messed up.

Cassie turned around and lowered herself back down, facing away from Tony as the song finished. For the final 20 or so seconds, Tony slowly thrust himself against his cousin's ass, pulling her closer and matching her rhythm. He couldn't believe she was letting him do this. It was almost like she was as into it as he was.

It was hotter than almost any sex he'd ever had.

The song came to an end and not a moment too soon as Tony would have absolutely cum if he kept up that pace much longer. His body was aching for release but it was still wrong. She's still his cousin. He can't shoot a load to his cousin.

Right?

=====

"Jesus," Tony said as the third song ended. "You're killing me with this. That was so fucking hot."

Something about the way Tony said those words excited Cassie. She'd never thought of him sexually before but she was starting to.

Still, it was important not for her not to get too aroused. She didn't want to do anything she'd regret later.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," she said, laughing.

As the fourth and final song began, Cassie felt an equal amount of nervous anticipation and dread. She was having way more fun than she thought she would but it was coming to an end very soon.

Right?

=====

For the last song, Cassie wanted something faster and more club-like. It would help her set the tempo for what she had in mind and was so fast paced, she wouldn't have time to second guess herself. After all, it was important to end on a high note and she knew exactly what that meant, even if Tony was clueless about what was happening next.

It took Tony two seconds to figure out what song she chose next. It would have been hard not to since it literally begins with Pitbull introducing himself as "Mr. Worldwide" and bringing in T-Pain.

Cassie selected "Hey Baby (Drop it to the Floor)," a song Tony hadn't heard in a while but an ear-worm that sticks with listeners once they do. Not that he'd need any help to remember this experience.

Cassie started the song, walking a few steps away from her cousin and for good reason. She needed a little bit of space for this next part.

With her back to Tony once again, Cassie ran her arms all over her body and took a deep breath. This was it.

"Hey baby girl what you doin' tonight // I wanna see what you got in store," T-Pain blared.

Everything Cassie was doing now was by choice but it was hard to feel like she had any control. She let the music move her and, right now, the music moved her hands behind her back and toward the clasp of her bra.

"Oh my God," Tony thought to himself. "Is she gonna ..."

She did. She unhooked her bra.

With nervous anticipation, Cassie looked back one last time and smiled at her cousin. She kept her back to him as she took her bra off and threw it over her head.

Cassie lifted her hands in the air and Tony knew on the other side, she was completely topless. He would have given anything to see her like that. He didn't have to wait long.

As Cassie slowly backed up toward him, hips first, she covered her breasts with her hands and, as the chorus kicked in, she turned around.

"Ooh baby baby, la la la la"

Tony's eyes were begging her to move her hands. Cassie waited a few seconds and gave in, lifting her her hands back to her hair.

She was topless. In front of her cousin.

He could see her bare tits.

And, fuck. What a pair of tits.

Tony's eyes nearly popped out when Cassie lifted her hands and whatever part of the brain is responsible for turning what you see into concrete thoughts had stopped working for him. He couldn't stop looking and he could feel his dick throb.

Her tits were perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Cassie had no visible tan lines, in part due to the beautiful Florida sun and the topless sunbathing she did at least twice a week. She had a pair of large C cup tits and they were bell shaped. Her areolas were well defined, circular and positioned perfectly on her breasts. And her nipples? Right now they were rock hard.

Tony loved his wife. Very much. But this was another level of sexual attraction. He couldn't remember a sexier pair of tits.

"God damn," he said audibly.

Cassie laughed.

As the first chorus ended, Cassie refocused. It was almost time for the grand finale of this whole experience. She lowered herself on his lap once again, facing him with her bare breasts out, inches away from his face. Tony reached out to touch but she playfully slapped his hands away.

As the first Pitbull verse began, Cassie stood up again. She sat on the ground this time, much to Tony's surprise, and opened her legs, giving him an unobstructed view of her still panty-covered pussy. It wouldn't be covered for much longer.

As the words spilled forward, Cassie pushed the envelope a little more, moving her hands between her legs and raising her eyebrows at her cousin. She teasingly touched the top of her mound and moved her hands under her panties, touching her pussy.

She could feel her wetness. She was aching to be touched but knew she couldn't do anything about it. Not now. She needed to focus.

Cassie spun around, stomach first on the ground, and lifted herself up like she was doing a push-up, sticking her ass directly in front of Tony's face. She was maybe four inches away from his face and he could smell her body. She smelled like lavender and hormones. For the first time, he wondered if she was aroused or just a really good actress. In her line of work, it could be either.

Cassie stood up straight and bent over to touch her toes. As the second chorus started, she slipped her thumbs in the side of her panties the way she did her jeans earlier. Slowly, she lowered them. In an instant, they were gone.

Before Tony could even think about what he just saw, she lowered herself on his lap once again, facing away, and grinding his dick harder than she had so far as the chorus kicked in.

"Ooh baby baby, la la la la la la la"

Tony was in visual overload. He didn't know what to focus on as he watched his now nearly naked cousin grind herself on his cock. She still had the garter and stockings on but, for all intents and purposes, she was fully nude and he was fully hard.

"Fuck it," he thought.

Tony let his hands roam free on her ass and found no resistance stopping him this time.

Cassie arched backwards and leaned against Tony's chest. In an instant, she felt his hands reach around and cup her tits.

"Holy shit," he thought, cupping and kneading his cousin's perfect breasts, occasionally flicking her hard nipples and trying not to cum. "These are amazing."

She ground her ass into his dick even harder, working her cheeks along the path of his shaft from top to bottom. She could feel her body squeezing and stroking his cock and felt his balls tighten up. If this was a normal client, she would keep doing this until right before they came. She'd stop, pull out their dick and bury it deep in her pussy. But this was her cousin. She couldn't do that.

She wanted to. But she couldn't.

Cassie let Tony's hands feel her up for a few seconds but this wasn't how she wanted to end things. She stood up, turned around instantly and found herself face to face with him. She could feel his dick twitch beneath her. This was it. Big finish.

As Pitbull launched into the third verse, Cassie let go of all inhibitions. She took her hands and ran them through Tony's hair. She moved her lips slowly past his, came back around and bit his bottom lip ever so slightly. Each move was driving him crazier than the last.

She could feel his legs twitching as he thrust into her, his body yearning to feel the tight grip of her pussy lips wrap themselves around his cock, only to be denied by his layer of underwear and jeans. It was all that was stopping the full length of his shaft from plunging deep inside her and they both knew it. They both wanted it.

"You like that?" she asked.

He couldn't answer. Not coherently anyway. A caveman-like grunt would have to suffice.

Cassie pressed on anyway.

"You like that?" she asked again. "Tell me you like it."

"I love it," Tony replied. Cassie leaned her head forward. Her lips were right next to his ears.

"Hmmmmmmmm," Cassie moaned every so slightly. It was enough to make Tony gasp.

"Come on," she whispered seductively. "Let me feel your dick."

"Fucccccck," Tony groaned.

Tony picked up the pace and was pushing himself hard into Cassie. She could feel every inch of it now, the muscle memory between her thighs painting an exact image of what it looked like, how long it was, the thick head at the top.

She wanted more. She needed more.

With one swift move, Cassie took her hands and guided them down to her aching lower lips. She rubbed the outside of her pussy and moaned as she did it but that's not what the trip was meant for. This time, she went lower and didn't stop until she felt her cousin's pants, felt the throbbing member yearning to be free from inside.

She touched the top of Tony's dick and could feel its head. She moved her fingers around the sides and started to slowly, meticulously massage the shaft underneath. Her hands felt like heaven.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned in his ears again. "That's a nice, fat cock you've got for me. I bet you want to take it out and shove it down my pretty little throat until I gag. I want it too. I want to gag on your dick."

"Oh yeah?" Tony groaned. "I bet you do. You want to be my little slut?"

"I'm no one's slut," she said. "Especially not yours. You couldn't handle it. If I took your dick out right now, you'd bust before I even touched it. What makes you think you could handle it? I'm going to make you cum without even taking it out of your fucking pants."

"Uhhhh,"

"That's right," Cassie said, her hands picking up their pace. "You think I'm the slut? No. You're my slut. And you're going to do what I say. You want me? You want me to suck that fat cock? You want to cum in my mouth?"

"So bad," he said.

"Too bad," she said. "That's not what's going to happen. I decide what we're going to do. You cum when I tell you to. And trust me, if you think this lap dance is hot, you couldn't handle me sucking your dick, milking every drop of cum out of it and down my throat. And this pussy? Please. You think you could handle it? You want to fuck me? "

"I do." he replied.

"Then tell me you want it." she said. "Tell me you want this pussy."

"Ughhhhhh," Tony groaned. He was close. "I want your pussy so bad."

"Close your eyes," she instructed. "Now!"

Tony obeyed. He was in no position to object. In that moment, Cassie had complete and total control over every cell of his body and she could make him do whatever she wanted.

Tony was screaming in his mind. He wanted so badly to watch what she was doing but he couldn't. She told him not to.

But he could still feel her, feel the full weight of her body on top of his, at least for a moment until she started to slink down between his legs. He had no idea what she had planned and didn't care. She could do whatever she wanted to him. He was hers.

Seconds after he closed his eyes, Tony could feel his cousin's warm breath on the top of his pants and his senses exploded. It was so much hotter because he COULDN'T see what she was doing. He wanted to. So badly.

Even though her touch was just through the cloth of his pants, Tony immediately thought the sensation was going to make him cum. He could feel her tongue tracing lines on his rigid cock and felt the shape of her mouth as it touched the head of his dick.

Cassie loved teasing him and used his momentary blindness to shove two fingers in her pussy when he wasn't looking. She moaned and felt her mouth water as she pressed her lips against his cock. Now was not the time for her to please herself, she thought, we're almost done.

Cassie pulled herself away and, as she did, Tony opened up his eyes again just in time to watch her sit back up on his lap.

The song was starting to wrap up. Was she really going to do this?

She was.

As the last chorus kicked in, Cassie leaned back, bit her cousin's ear and started grinding fiercely.

He didn't know what to say. He didn't need to speak.

"Come on," she said. "Come on. I know you want to."

"Want to what?" he muttered, dazed and overwhelmed by the feelings in his head and his pants. Tony struggled to hold on as Cassie bucked back and forth. He could see her glistening pussy rubbing against him and he didn't know how much more of this he could take.

"I know you to want to cum," she said. "Do it. I want to feel you cum."

Holy. Shit.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Just do it," she said. "Let go. Uhhhhhhh. Feel me. Uhhhhh. Feel my ass riding your dick. Feel my pussy rubbing against you. Cum for me."

Tony didn't need any more encouragement and was sick of having no control. He lifted Cassie up with his right hand, spun her onto the couch and got on top of her. Now he was the one grinding into her and, pants or no pants, he could feel her wetness on the head of his erection.

"Yeah," she said. "Take it. Take it. Fucking do it. Come on. Come on. Cum for me."

Tony was close. He was so close.

"Picture it," she said. "Picture it. Picture your hard dick filling me up. Picture burying it deep in my cunt. Let me hear your balls slapping against me. I want you to feel me. Right now. Feel my pussy. Feel how hot it is for you. I want it. I need it."

Tony reached down and traced his fingers along the underside of her slit. She was steaming and trembling. And moist. She was soaked.

"You're wet?" he said, almost surprised.

"Yeah, I'm wet." she said. "I want you inside of me but you're never gonna get it. This is as close as you get so you better enjoy it because the song is almost over. You want to cum? You want that release? You better do it right now. Shut the fuck up and cum for me. NOW."

Cassie swung her body around Tony and was back on top of him. She was back in control. This time, it was in the cowgirl position and as she ground her pussy harder and harder, she could feel it. It was about to happen.

"Give me that cum," she moaned. "Fucking give me it to me right now."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Tony groaned. "Fuck. Tell me. Tell me to cum."

She wasted no time.

"Come on cuz," she said, leaning hard into the taboo and blurring all the lines of the reality they had tried to forget momentarily. "Come for me. Shoot your hot load all over me. Let me feel it. Let me feel it. Cum all over me."

"UGHHHH," he responded. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm .... I'm .... Uhhh ...... I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Even with the clothes between them, Cassie could feel that first spurt come roaring out of his cock. Then the second. Then a third. What she wouldn't give to have it hitting the back of her throat. She loved the taste of cum and she wanted her cousin's so badly in that moment.

But she wouldn't get it. Not now.

Their time was over.

But what a time it was.

With a smile on her face, Cassie let her body collapse on top of Tony's and slowed the rhythm of her thrusts. As the song came to a close, she whispered one last time in his ear.

"Hmmmmm," she said. "That was fucking hot."

=====

Cassie loved this part of being an escort. She loved the minutes right after a client shoots his load and the world goes quiet.

As she lay on top of her cousin and felt his upward thrusts slowly subside, she closed her eyes and let the quiet wash over her.

She had enjoyed herself so much more than she thought she would and things went wildly past the point she initially intended but she loved every second of it.

So did he.

She could still feel his hands on her ass. She could still feel his touch and though he may have cum, she was still slick and yearned to be filled. Cassie knew she was going to have to pull her car over somewhere private after she left here and shove one of the vibrators nestled into her luggage case deep into her pussy until she exploded. There's no way she could drive like this.

As the two of them caught their breath, the only sound in their hotel room was that of the cars passing outside. The quiet almost made their situation feel normal.

Cassie waited for a few moments and reveled in the aftermath of a job well done, letting her cousin get his final touches in -- he apparently loved feeling up her tits -- before rolling over to his side and sitting on the floor near the couch they were on.

As far as stripteases and lap dances go, it was the hottest one she'd ever given and she was shocked at how much sexual chemistry the two of them actually had. It was one of the more passionate experiences she'd had as an escort and it was with her cousin of all people.

If he were anyone else, they'd be fucking right now. Whether or not she was paid to be here. Lord knows she wanted it.

Cassie took a look at Tony's face. She could tell he did too.

"Jesus Christ," he said, his breathing slowly returning to normal. "That was incredible."

Cassie laughed. She didn't want to move. She didn't want this moment to end.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said, smiling.

Cassie waited a few more minutes to regain her composure. When Tony wasn't looking, she guided her fingers back to her pussy to see if she was still wet. She was. Just as she thought.

But it would have to wait. Now wasn't the time.

Cassie reached to her right and grabbed the underwear she had taken off a few minutes earlier. She stretched her legs and felt a satisfying pop. That couch was rough on her ankles and it felt good to stretch out the knots.

Pulling her panties up and over her stockings, Cassie shimmied her butt up high enough to get them on all the way without standing up. She was still topless, though, and Tony's eyes wouldn't leave her tits. He knew he probably wouldn't see them again and wanted to burn them into his memory.

"Liked it?" he asked. "I loved it. It was one of the hottest things ever. Did you have fun?"

Cassie blushed at his words.

"This stays between us right?" she asked sheepishly.

"Of course."

"Yeah. I liked it too," she said, lowering her voice so no one heard her admit something so taboo.

Tony wasn't sure what to say. On the one hand, he knew she was into it when she rode him. He could see her pussy glistening and, escort or no escort, no one can fake it that well. On the other, it's still his cousin and that had to mean something. Right?

After what they just did, did right or wrong even matter?

"Was it everything you hoped it would be?" she asked.

"Mostly." he said.

"Mostly?" she wondered, slightly surprised.

"Yeah, mostly." he repeated. "That was the hottest lap dance of my fucking life. But, Jesus Christ what I wouldn't give to keep going."

So he wanted it too and wasn't ashamed to admit it. Interesting.

For a moment, Cassie entertained the thought. It wouldn't be that difficult to keep going. She wanted to feel him again. To taste him. She wanted to take everything he had to give and make it an experience he never forgot.

Though, she likely already had.

All she had to do was say yes and they'd be right back where they left off. She pictured him lifting her up and throwing her back on the couch, burying his face in her pussy and eating her out until she couldn't take it anymore. She fantasized about him face fucking her until she gasped for air. She could see herself with her head buried in the cushions, her ass in the air and her cousin plowing into her from behind.

She wanted all of those things. She wanted them so badly. Her inner monologue was no help.

"Why not?" she wondered to herself. "We've already done this much. Would it really be that big a deal?"

Try as she might, though, she couldn't shut off that small but important part of her brain that said it was wrong.

1...45678...13