My Cousin, My Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do that," she said. "I can give you a striptease and a lap dance."

"You want to strip for me?" Tony said, his brain still not processing this as real. "Me? Your cousin?"

"Shit," Cassie said, defeated. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Just forget it. I don't know-"

"Don't know what?"

"I don't know why I said that," she said, feeling her face turn bright red. "I just, I was in my car and I was getting ready to leave and I felt bad."

"You felt bad?"

"I felt bad," she continued. "Just, look, this isn't what either of us wanted but I wasn't kidding earlier. I like doing this and I like making people feel good. I don't like ... I don't like this."

"Well neither do I," Tony said. "This is pretty much the most embarrassing moment of my life."

His words stung her more than he realized.

"Yeah, me too," she said.

Great. Another uncomfortable silence.

Tony spoke first.

"What do you mean you'll strip for me?"

The thought was almost too taboo to even entertain.

"I mean, if that's what you want," Cassie said, more unsure of herself than she'd ever been in a sexual situation before, at least since she awkwardly lost her virginity. "If that's what you want, I'll do that. It's just a striptease. It doesn't mean anything."

Tony couldn't believe this. Of all the ways he thought tonight was going to go, this was most certainly not how he pictured it.

"If it will make you feel better, I'll strip for you," she said once more. "It's not like I have anything you haven't seen before. They're just tits and ass."

Tits and ass.

The words sent an unsolicited jolt of electricity through Tony's pants.

"I won't look at you and you can pretend I'm someone else," she said. "I just, I know I ruined this for you and I know you're the type of person who will never live this down in your head. So if a little striptease makes you feel better, what harm can it really do? Who cares? It's not going to be anymore awkward than this night has already been anyway, so whatever."

Tony thought about it. In a way, she was right. This night couldn't get more awkward and he already admitted to liking her body when he didn't know it was her he was referencing, so what harm could it cause? It's not like this wasn't already beyond awkward. He may as well get something for his money.

He really took a moment to look her over, head to toe. Cassie could feel his eyes scanning her and wondered what he was thinking.

The thought of giving her cousin a striptease and a lap dance was one she came to pretty quickly in her car but now that she's back in this room and it was becoming a very real life possibility, she felt nerves like she'd never felt before.

"What am I doing?" She wondered to herself. "Am I for real right now?"

The moment she noticed Tony's eyes scanning her body, she watched them fall rapidly to the floor. He was still embarrassed.

She had an idea.

"Okay. I get it," she said. "This is weird, right?"

"Yeah." he said.

"Alright," she said. "So don't think of me as your cousin. I'm just Alyssa. I'm the girl you hired to do a job and I'm here to do that job."

"What?" he replied. "We can't have sex!"

"No!," she said, confused. "That's not what I meant."

"Okay."

"I'm here to do a job and that job is to strip for you," she said. "Let's forget we're related. Forget it's awkward. Let's just do it, have some fun and then we'll go our separate ways."

The thought excited Tony. He couldn't pretend it didn't. Moments earlier, he had to look away from his cousin as he felt the familiar feeling of blood rushing to his dick while picturing her naked.

"You could have just said you want to keep the money," Tony joked.

"Shut up," Cassie countered. "Do you want me to do this or not?"

"It depends," he said. "Are you really going to wear the outfit I asked for and really go all out or just going to plop your titties out of that 90s soccer mom outfit? I've got to be honest. You don't exactly look like an escort right now."

"Hey, asshole," she chuckled. "You're lucky I'm even willing to show you anything."

"Okay,"

"Yes, I'll put the full outfit on," she said. "But if I'm doing this, I'm keeping the money."

"You can keep half," Tony countered.

"What?" she replied.

"You're only doing half what I paid for and, honestly, your rate is a little ridiculous anyway," Tony said, half serious.

"Fine," she said, matter of factly. "Half for me, half for you. And don't knock my rates. Trust me, I'm worth every single penny. Do we have a deal?"

Tony thought about it for a second. If his cousin kept half the money he'd already paid her, that would be $600. So, essentially, he was paying $300 for a striptease and $300 for a lap dance. Expensive, sure. But he'd already spent the money anyway and a few minutes ago, he thought he lost it all anyway.

"Okay," he said. "Deal."

And, with that, Cassie and Tony had come to their first of many taboo arrangements.

=====

What exactly are you supposed to do while you wait for your cousin to get dressed up so she can give you a striptease and a lap dance? Tony mused.

Admittedly, that's not a question most people would have to ask, he thought.

Still, it's the exact scenario Tony found himself in, roughly 45 minutes into what was originally supposed to be his one-hour session with an escort named Alyssa. In an alternate universe somewhere right now, he's fucking a woman he's not related to and getting ready to cum. In this one, though, he was sitting awkwardly on his hotel couch still not 100 percent convinced his cousin Cassie was being serious.

If this was a joke, it's one of the cruelest he'd ever seen.

At that same moment, Cassie wasn't exactly sure how serious she was either.

Tucked in the same bathroom where Tony psyched himself up before answering the door earlier, Cassie looked at herself and couldn't believe what she was (probably) about to do.

Thank God for mirrors, she thought. Cassie hadn't been shy about her appearance in a while but everyone had self doubts now and then and this was certainly a time ripe for insecurity to creep in.

She knew she looked good. Enough men turned their heads and snuck peeks at her on a daily basis that it would be impossible to deny. But it's one thing for horny guys to want to fuck you, it's another to convince yourself you're attractive. That's where the mirror came in. It was always Cassie's source of confidence when her younger tomboyish self tried to take over her head space and cast doubts in her mind.

Fully dressed in the lingerie Tony asked for, she looked like a porn star. A hot one. And even with the extra layer of clothes she put over said lingerie, to make the striptease more exciting, she knew she was a knockout. There's a reason she can charge $1,200 for an hour of her time and men like her cousin were willing to pay it.

He paid for this. What a weird thought.

Cassie took a long look at herself and worked up the nerve to proceed.

She tried to picture what it was about her body that made even her cousin -- her own cousin -- want to fuck her. At 5' 6'' Cassie was slightly taller than most of the girl she knew. She proudly rocked her 38-24-36 frame, knowing they were measurements most women would kill for.

Tonight, she was closer to five-nine, counting her red, double-strapped shoes. And the best part was, once she tossed on that top layer of clothing, nothing about her appearance immediately screamed hooker. Not at first.

She was wearing tight, acid-washed jeans with small, pre-cut holes on the thighs. At the right angle, her sexy stockings underneath could almost be made out. Tony had asked specifically for the stockings and garter belt.

"God, that's so weird,'' she thought, remembering who she was getting dressed up for.

Cassie loved the way she looked in these jeans. They really compressed her ass in place and gave it that stereotypical 'onion booty' shape. Her upper body didn't look bad either as she had an orange top on over a beautiful but bold black bra underneath. Looking at her objectively, you could tell she had large breasts but that wasn't shown with excessive cleavage. She loved the reveal too much to give that big a hint.

Tony was going to lose his mind when she took off this shirt and he saw her bra, she thought. And when she took that off? Hell, he might just cum.

"Wait," she thought, catching herself. "What the fuck am I thinking?"

Alone in this bathroom, it was easy for Cassie to get into her "hooker mentality," but it was hard to stay too long given the circumstances of this particular client.

This striptease wasn't meant to be sexual, she kept reassuring herself. It's a simple matter of biology. Tony was a guy. He wanted what all guys want.

"He wants tits and ass," she thought. "I'll show him tits and ass. Nothing more to think about. That's it. That's all."

No matter how many times Cassie told herself this wasn't a big deal, deep down she knew differently. There were just so many variables she couldn't predict. It's MUCH different when the client is someone you know. And a family member? There's no playbook that tells you how to handle that when you become an escort.

Sure, she'd stripped for clients before. It's a common enough fantasy for guys who like to be teased or know they're going to blow their load almost immediately.

And lap dances? Who hasn't jokingly given a friend a lap dance for the fun of it? Maybe that's what this will be. Fun.

Still, the question kept creeping into her mind as she checked one last time to make sure she didn't have any lipstick on her teeth and brushed away the little flyaway strands of hair around her bangs that always gave her trouble when she was nervous and sweaty. It was hard not to sweat when she thought about what could happen next.

What if he likes it and wants to go further? What if he tries to touch her? If she's giving him a lap dance, surely she's going to feel his dick? What if he gets hard?

Cassie's brain was slammed with these thoughts. One after another after another. She looked at herself in the mirror one final time and shut her brain off.

"It's fine," she thought to herself. "You've got this. You're in control. You're the professional, he's just a client. This will be over in ten minutes and then you'll go home. Ten minutes, $600. Ten minutes and then you go home, get drunk and pretend it never happened."

If only it were that easy.

=====

It's impossible to accurately guess how many times Tony pictured the exact scenario that was about to unfold. Sitting on his hotel couch, in the room he specifically chose because it had a couch like this and had easy, unobstructed access right to the bed, he always wanted his first time with an escort to start with a striptease and a lap dance.

There's just something fun and exciting about the way the anticipation builds watching a woman peal off piece after piece of clothing. And the lap dance? Whew. To be that close to what you want and have to restrain yourself is a rush like no other. A good lap dance intoxicates you. A great one shuts your brain off and turns you into nothing more than a walking, talking, blood engorged penis that needs to be released.

But no matter how many times Tony role-played the upcoming scene in his brain, and no matter how many times he pictured various nondescript women doing it for him, he had never forseen a family member staring back at him. This time he would.

"What am I doing?" he wondered. "I can't do this. I've got to get the fuck out of here."

Those thoughts were gone the instant Cassie walked out of the bathroom.

The first thing he noticed was her shirt. In any other context, he would have never paid it a second glance but, this moment, it's the only place his eyes wanted to be.

Cassie was wearing an orange top that hugged her curves tightly and really showed off her shape. He imagined what she would look like underneath, specifically how she might look in the bra he asked her to wear. Why a black bra? Well, that was simple. He'd always loved the contrast of dark clothing on a fair complexion. Something about it made it pop visually and gave him an extra little dose of adrenaline.

It's such a sexy thought. One he specifically sought out more times than he could count. Black lingerie is, thankfully, super common in porn.

As he pictured his cousin in that black bra, his mind turned to what was underneath it for the first time. He never intended to but he'd be lying if he said he hadn't thought of Cassie naked before tonight. He's a red blooded man and he's known her long enough to see the way she transformed when she hit puberty. You couldn't stop those thoughts from popping in every now and again, especially not when you're a horn-dog teenager.

Save for the occasional glance at stray cleavage at a family function or holiday party, though, Tony never intentionally allowed his mind to wonder onto dirty thoughts of his cousin for too long and he was always quick to focus on something else. He just didn't think of family like that. Until tonight.

"How do I look?" Cassie asked, the answer far more important to her self confidence than either of them knew.

"You look amazing," he said.

"Thanks."

Cassie made her way out of the bathroom with deliberate steps but it felt unreal, like she was watching someone else play a first-person video game of her life in that moment. She must have made similar walks like this hundreds of times and, sure, there were always butterflies but it was never this bad before.

"I love that top," Tony said.

"Me too," she said. "I've had it for a little while now. It's super cute."

Neither Cassie nor Tony knew what to do next. Neither wanted to be the one to advance this little game to the next phase.

Tony once again broke the silence. Not because he wanted to but because it was too painful not to.

"So ..." he said. "Are you, like, okay with this?"

"Yeah," Cassie said. "It's no big deal."

"Okay."

"Okay," Cassie said, taking a deep breath. She reached and unlocked her phone again. On the counter next to it was a bluetooth speaker she had pulled out of her luggage case a few minutes ago and brought with her for this exact moment. It was a clear cube and changed colors as you listened to music on it. You could also put it on a stationary color. She chose black because it seemed fitting given her cousin's outfit request.

"What kind of music do you want to listen to?," she asked, opening up her Spotify account.

"Uhh," Tony stammered. "I'm okay with whatever."

"Alright."

Cassie immediately searched for and played the theme song for the kids show Paw Patrol. It was a joke meant to lighten the mood and it did just that.

"Are you serious right now?" Tony laughed, jokingly falling over on the couch. "OK. Let me be more specific. NOT THAT."

Cassie laughed, shut off the silly kids show theme song and knew exactly what she needed to search for.

She was a big fan of Spotify. It never disappointed her and it wouldn't tonight. For a music app with unlimited tracks and artists available, it was ironic that the biggest feature she loved was something the creators likely never put much thought into: Community-created custom playlists for just about any mood.

Whether she was working out and needed some high intensity rock music to elevate her heart rate or wanted some relaxing and soothing background noise while she wound down and read a book before bed, she could always find the exact music she was looking for by hitting the search bar.

Tonight was a bit different and a situation she'd never been in before but the app proved itself worth the ten bucks a month she paid once again.

Cassie typed in "Strip Club music" and found a ton of options but it was the first playlist that popped up, which was aptly titled "Strip Club Playlist" that caught her eye.

A mix of 80s hair metal like "Cherry Pie" by Warrant, "Here I go Again" by Whitesnake and "Girls, Girls, Girls" by Mötley Crüe, the playlist took classic strip club songs and combined them with the more recent rock and pop hits you'd actually hear if you went into a club today. She knew this because strip clubs were one of her favorite places to go with her girl friends and a great place to get ideas for sexy outfits for the photos she paid to have taken for her ads.

The playlist was the perfect mix of music for this occasion and, she knew, it would get her into the right mindset.

As she thumbed through the selections looking to find a good starting point -- which was crucial, she learned, because you have to set a strong tone right from the beginning when you're giving a lap dance -- Tony asked a simple question that Cassie had been dreading.

"So, uh, how do we do this?" he said.

Immediately, she was nervous again.

"Alright, ground rules," she said. "Let's try not to make this awkward."

Easier said than done.

Even though Tony was on the couch in front of her and she was a good five or so feet away, she was already closer to him in an intimate setting than she ever planned on being. While she was in the bathroom, she told Tony to move the small wooden table that was in front of the couch and there was now nothing between the two of them but a couple of feet of space and uncomfortable, unspoken thoughts.

"Err, more awkward," she corrected herself, steadying her voice so that what she said next sounded completely unemotional.

"So, I'm going to strip down to my lingerie first. I'll do that from over here. You can watch me, you can stare but absolutely nothing more than that. If you feel things tightening up 'down there,' you can make adjustments but don't be weird about it. What you do when I leave is your business, not mine and I don't want to think about it."

Cassie took a deep breath. Already these rules were helping her feel more in control and doing wonders for her confidence.

"When I'm down to my lingerie, I'll dance for you for a little while and try to keep it sexy," she said. "When I'm ready ... and ONLY when I'm ready, I'll give you your lap dance."

Tony nervously nodded. Fuck. She might really do this.

"Nothing funny," she warned. "If you make this weirder than it already is, I'm leaving. You can talk, you can ask questions, I won't punish you for that. I get it. It's strange. But don't get pushy. Don't make me feel weird, okay?"

Tony took a breath and nodded.

"And no touching," she said. "Absolutely no touching. If I'm OK with you touching after we've started, I'll tell you. If you're not sure if you should, don't. If you think you should, ask first. But I don't want to ruin this and I don't want it to get uncomfortable. Let's just do the tease and the dance and call it a night. Are we clear?"

"Definitely," Tony said. "I have one question though."

"Okay?"

"Are you ..." Tony really didn't want to complete this next sentence but he had to know the answer. He had to. "It's totally cool if you're not going to but are you ... are you planning to ... will you ... how much are you, uh, going to show?"

Cassie sighed. It was a perfectly reasonable question and one with an answer she didn't want to verbalize.

"That depends on how this goes," she said. "I really can't say. I don't know. I don't want to think about that right now. I want to make this fun for you and maybe I'll show a good amount but I'm not going to do anything I don't want to do. Let's just see how this goes. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good," she said, scrolling through the playlist one final time and picking out four songs she wanted to play in a specific order. "Let's get started."

=====

Tony was never as nervous in his entire life than he was in this moment right here, right now. His heart was racing. His palms were sweating so badly he had to wipe them on his seat. If Cassie looked at him right now, it would be impossible to see an adult man staring back at her. He looked like a nervous virgin getting ready to kiss a girl for the first time.