My Cousin, My Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we wait a second?" Tony said.

"Why?"

"I just need a second to breathe," he replied, taking a deep breath.

"Let me know when you're ready," she said.

Tony closed his eyes and took short, rapid, deep breaths. It took about 20 seconds before he was in the head space for what was about to happen and, even then, he didn't quite believe it.

"Hang on," Cassie said.

She walked through the hotel room quickly, making sure the blinds were all shut and no one could see in. It's bad enough she's about to do this. She didn't want an audience. An audience of more than one anyway.

On her walk, Cassie made sure to shut all the lights in the kitchen and bathroom. She couldn't control the way this room looked and couldn't shut off all the lights to make it "feel" like a strip club but this was close enough for a couple of songs.

"You good?" she asked Tony one last time.

"Yeah." he said. From where Tony was sitting, he could see his cousin with her back to him. She looked nervous. He couldn't blame her. He was nervous, too.

"Alright," Cassie said, turning away from Tony and facing the bedroom. She took a breath, said 'fuck it' in her head and pressed play on the first of the four songs. "Here we go."

The moment the music began, he could feel the tone in the room change completely.

Right from the initial drum beats, Tony knew what song was going to kick this off: Britney Spears' "I'm a Slave 4 U." An odd choice, to be sure, but one that certainly fit the strip club atmosphere he hoped they'd be able to create.

The song started with Britney talking in a sultry voice and for those first few moments, the beat was steady but clearly building.

As Britney spoke softly for those first 16 seconds, Cassie did nothing. She stood perfectly still but nodded her head song along with the rhythm. Tony could tell she was working up the courage to start.

Then the lyrics kicked in. As soon they began, Cassie started to move. Her movement was simple at first. Just a slight adjustment of her hips and a sway from side to side. She still hadn't turned around. She didn't feel ready to. Internally, this was the easiest part. She could pretend she was alone and dancing for fun. Cassie loved this song and was psyching herself up a second at a time.

The tempo picked up a little and, so too, did her swaying.

Now came the second verse and, with it, Cassie felt comfortable enough to let her feet move with the lyrics. She bucked her hips back and forward, in a rocking motion, picturing herself riding on top of her last boyfriend. It was a bit more suggestive than she thought she'd be this early.

"I'm a slave for you,"

The moment that first chorus started, she raised her arms in the air and slowly, seductively, took her left hand and guided it down from her right wrist to her upper shoulder. She bucked back gently as she did, moving her body like a wave from her pelvis to her chest. The rhythm was easy to maintain and flowed perfectly with the song.

It was already the hottest thing Tony had ever seen from a strip tease, no doubt because of who it was that was teasing him.

As the next verse began, Cassie slowly backed closer to her cousin. This was the longest part of the song lyric wise and she wanted to time this just right. She had started this dance a few feet away and the distance was comfortable. Now, one step at a time, she was removing the space between them and the uncomfortableness that came with it. As she did, she rubbed her hands over her head and lightly fussed with her hair.

She was getting closer to the next chorus and knew exactly what she wanted to do when it hit.

Cassie was three feet away. Then two. She stopped, waiting for the song title yet again. Swaying with the beat.

"I'm a slave for you"

For the second time, Cassie timed her signature move of this song with those words. This time, she kept her left hand extended in the air and rubbed her right palm from her left wrist to upper shoulder. Every movement was purposeful.

The minute she touched that shoulder, she was ready. There were still 30 seconds or so left in this track and she intended to use every single one of them. She turned her face to the right and locked eyes with her cousin for the first time.

He'd never forget the look on her face. Nor she, his.

"Get it get it, get it get it (oh) // Get it get it, get it get it (oh) // Get it get it, get it get it (oh)"

She bit her upper lip. He adjusted in his seat. She knew she had him. He was putty in her hands and she was in complete control.

As the song faded toward its conclusion and the last chorus started, Cassie stopped dead in her tracks and began to walk away from her cousin. One step at a time. She could feel his eyes locked on her ass.

The song ended. Tony couldn't believe what he just saw. She hadn't taken a single piece of clothing off and he was already sporting the hardest erection he'd had in years.

He was hard. For his cousin.

Fuck.

=====

The second song started in an eerily similar way to the first. Cassie was back in her initial position and the first thing Tony heard was the thumping of hard-hit drums and someone shredding a guitar.

He didn't recognize the song at first and for the opening 30 seconds, Cassie mirrored her moves in the Britney song, letting her head bob to the beat and her hips sway from side to side. She added a head-banging move and tossed her hair from left to right as the drum sped up. She could have been an 80s music star. She looked it.

After 30 seconds of a steady beat, Cassie kicked off both of her shoes as the leader singer wailed "OOOHHHHH." He followed it up with "OOOH YEAHHHHH." She wasn't wearing socks and Tony didn't even notice the shoes were unbuckled when she'd started this striptease but now she was barefoot. It was the first hint of skin she had shown so far.

Tony knew this song as it played but he still couldn't he place it.

Cassie was feeling the music too. She'd never struck him as a rock music fan but it was hard not to tap your feet to the beat of this track. It took 44 seconds for the lyrics to start but it may as well have been an hour. Tony's eyes were transfixed and time was irrelevant.

"Jump back, what's that sound // Here she comes, full blast and top down"

These lyrics sucked but Tony didn't care. The beat was awesome and though he had a vague idea of what it was, he gave up trying to place it. He wanted to stay focused.

Cassie'd always had a guilty love of this Van Halen track. It was a huge hit a couple years before she was born but, as a kid, she ALWAYS rocked out when it came on. Even in college, it held a special spot on her iPod.

Her familiarity with it and the positive memories it always brought her made what she knew she had to do next a little easier. This is the song where everything was going to get a little more serious.

As the first verse wound down, she moved backwards again, inching closer to her cousin. She didn't know if she had the courage for this next move but she was going to try.

"Don't you know she's coming home with me? // You'll lose her in the turn."

She was now two feet away. It was the closest she'd been so far.

"I'll get her!"

This was it. It was now or never.

The moment she heard the all-too-familiar cry of "Panama!,", Cassie sat on Tony's thigh. It was their first contact and it sent a shockwave of electricity through his dick AND her pussy. She did NOT expect that and almost moaned out loud.

"What the fuck was THAT?" she thought, nearly jumping up but catching herself so she didn't ruin the moment.

Tony caught his breath before it escaped. Holy shit. In the back of his mind, he remembered she said she would touch him eventually but in the four minutes or so this had been going on, he'd forgotten about it completely and it caught him off guard.

With every utterance of "Panama," Cassie rubbed her body on top of Tony's thigh. She could feel the heat rising from his chest and he could feel the heat of her ass on his leg.

Cassie was still fully clothed and her jeans were a bit rough on Tony's thigh but he didn't care. Not one bit. Cassie grinded on him for less than 15 seconds in all but it felt like an eternity for both of them.

It was hot. It was dirty. It was exciting.

As the second verse began, Cassie stood up and moved forward three feet. Tony hated to see her go but it would be worth it for whatever was next.

Keeping her hips moving from side to side, Cassie once again lifted her left arm up, moved her right hand down it from the wrist to shoulder and looked back at her cousin. This time, his look of shock was gone. It was replaced by a look she'd seen plenty of times. Pure lust.

"Thank God," she thought. "He's actually into this."

She had him where she wanted him and not a moment too soon. It was time to start taking her clothes off and that look was crucial to building her confidence.

She looked Tony right in the eyes and licked her lips. Here we go.

As Van Halen tore through the second verse, Cassie unbuckled the belt of her jeans and, in one swift motion, pulled it out of the loops with her right hand. She swung it around in a small circle. She then moved the long end of the belt into her left hand as the guitar riffed and held her arms out, extended, with her face staring forward. She shook her ass left and right to the beat.

As soon as the next chorus started, she bent over completely, sticking her jean-covered ass forward and looked up at her cousin through her open legs. She could see him adjust his pants over what looked like the outline of an erection and it made her heart beat a little faster.

The song was slowly winding down and right on cue. She needed to act quickly for what she had planned next.

As the music of a steady guitar solo pushed her forward, she grabbed her shirt and the sides of her hips and playfully teased taking it off. In one slow motion, she lifted it up and over her head. She looked back at Tony again and smiled.

At the sound of a motorcycle revving up, Cassie unbuttoned her pants. She shimmied them off a tiny bit and the top of her panty line because visible for the first time. Tony felt the lump in his throat and the lump in his jeans both move at the same time.

Taking her thumbs and placing them in the loops of her jeans on both sides, Cassie eased her jeans down as slowly as possible.

"She's blinding, I'm flying// Right behind the rear-view mirror now"

For the first time, Tony could see the black garter and stockings he'd asked her to wear. It was so much hotter than he had envisioned and the photos he saw in her ad did no justice to her ass in person. As she let the jeans fall to her ankles, Cassie could feel a wave of heat escape and a chill blow past her legs.

There were still roughly 30 seconds left in the song and one more chorus. She had timed it perfectly and, once again, as the chorus kicked in, she had something special planned.

This time it was a simple move but one both she and Tony were looking forward to.

She turned to face him for the first time.

They locked eyes. There was no pretense left. They were actually doing this. She was stripping for HIM.

As Van Halen belted out "Panama" for the last time, Cassie stood face to face with her cousin and walked quickly over to him. His eyes scanned her body from top to bottom and she could tell he was blown away by the way she looked in full lingerie and the bra she still had on.

"Jesus Christ," he uttered.

It was music to her ears and she grinned.

Cassie knew the second song was almost over and she finished it simply, keeping her eyes on her cousin, moving her hands through her hair once again and taking two steps back.

It was the furthest she'd be from him for the rest of the set.

=====

Two songs down. Two songs left to go.

Cassie didn't know how far she was really willing to take this yet but she was getting bolder with every verse of the playlist.

Tony, meanwhile, was beginning to understand why she felt she was worth $1,200 an hour. He'd never seen her this way but she exuded a sexy confidence that you can't put a price tag on. At this moment, right now, she was fulfilling his escort fantasy beyond his wildest dreams. It's a shame she was his cousin. He REALLY wanted to fuck her.

"Shit man," he thought. "That's so wrong."

Was it though? She's clearly a professional. It's what she does.

"No," he scolded himself. "Don't go there."

So far, Cassie had kept this entire thing playful but sexy. She had two songs left but, deep down, she wasn't sure how she was going to handle this next one.

Rocking out to 80s Van Halen music is one thing. But her next track was a slow rap song with a smooth vibe and what she had planned was so much more intimate than standing a few feet away wearing lingerie.

This would really test her.

=====

Cassie started the next song with her back turned to her cousin. It wouldn't last. It wasn't meant to.

The song started with what sounded like a synthesizer and it was a beat Tony knew but didn't quite recognize. As the lyrics began, he realized why. He'd heard the rock version of this song before and knew it was a cover of something but never heard the original rap version. This had to be it.

"I say he so sweet make her wanna' lick the rapper"

Yep. He was right. Those weird lyrics were indisputable.

Cassie chose "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne. An odd choice given the song before it and probably the first time anyone has transitioned from Van Halen to Lil Wayne but Tony didn't mind. She could honestly keep this up with that kids song from earlier and it wouldn't stop his erection in the slightest.

Cassie was back in teasing mode. She swayed as Lil Wayne grunted and the beat changed ever so slowly. She didn't need to look back to know her cousin's eyes were burning holes through her. She loved it and could feel herself getting warm between her legs.

She kept this up through the initial lines of the song, if they could be called that. It wasn't a traditionally structured song. It didn't matter. Confidently, standing two feet away from Tony, she bent all the way over. He was staring right at her panty-covered pussy and needed every bit of his willpower not to bury his face in that sweet sight.

Cassie stood up, moving her upper body in a wave motion again, dashing her hips forward and back.

"Shawty wanna' hump, you know I'd like to touch ya lovely lady lumps."

Tony had no idea what those lyrics meant and didn't care. The beat was pure strip club magic and created an atmosphere he was obsessed with. For the first time, he didn't care that Cassie was his cousin. He was going to let his brain wander and go wherever it wanted to. He could feel his cock straining to be set free.

What came next wouldn't make it softer.

Cassie took a deep breath and slowly walked backwards, between Tony's legs until she felt the bottom of the couch hit her ankles. It was time.

"Lil' mama had a swag like mine // She even wear her hair down her back like mine,"

Cassie shut her brain off the moment the first real verse started and slowly, painstakingly, sat on her cousin's lap.

For a moment, Tony thought he was about to cum. Everything he wanted was right in front of him. His cousin, who he shouldn't be doing this with, was sitting on his lap and grinding on his dick.

Cassie could feel her cousin's rock hard cock pressed against her butt and was so glad she was facing away from him because the thought made her open her mouth shocked. She knew he liked it from his intent stare but this was more than confirmation. This was a rock. hard. dick.

There was no pretending anymore. Cassie turned her cousin on. And he was turning her on. Whatever they were doing, no matter how right or wrong it was, they were both enjoying this. A lot.

As she sat on Tony's lap, Cassie mimicked her grinding moves from earlier. Tony couldn't see her face but he didn't care. He threw his head back and enjoyed the feeling of her ass rocking back on him. Tony was still fully dressed and there may have been a couple of layers of clothing between them but there was no denying this: His cousin was grinding on his dick.

Right around the time Tony wondered how much of this he could take, Lil Wayne moved to the first chorus of the song. The grinding lasted less than 30 seconds but, fuck if it didn't feel ten times that long.

Tony was thankful Cassie got up as the chorus started. His head was spinning and he didn't know what to do or what to say. He wouldn't get a chance to recover.

Cassie turned to face him again. She locked eyes with him again and bit her tongue as she moved her hands through her hair. The second chorus was seconds away and she was aching to proceed as she moved closer.

"Shawty wanna' thug, bottles in the club" the song continued as Cassie lifted her left leg and put it past Tony's right hip and onto the couch. She did the same with her right leg and slowly lowered herself on top of him.

"Fuck!" he thought.

Cassie looked right into his eyes and sat on his lap. Tony didn't know where to look. For a little over 25 seconds, she rode him slowly and sensually. Tony didn't want her to stop but she did.

This was a striptease and she sure was leaning heavy on the tease part.

As the next verse started, Cassie stood up again. She could feel the reluctance in Tony's eyes but she needed to him to pace himself. She hadn't even taken off her bra or panties yet.

"Holy fuck," she thought. "Am I really going to go that far?"

A simple look at her lust-stricken cousin told her the answer, even if she wasn't ready for it.

Over the course of the next verse, Cassie let her hands roam over her body much more freely but stood a foot away, letting Tony soak the image into his brain. She cupped her tits suggestively and bent forward, giving him an eye-full of her cleavage. There was no way he'd be able to resist jerking off when she left. The thought was so naughty, she could feel her nipples harden a bit.

The song was halfway over and she had him exactly where she wanted him. She could ease off the gas pedal a little bit and she did, moving to casual dance moves and swaying from side to side, never losing her cousin's gaze.

In reality, she was gearing up for what she knew would be a hot finish to the song.

After a minute or so of dancing from a distance, Cassie heard the words she was waiting for.

"C-Call me, s-so I can make it juicy for ya"

She moved forward. Once again, she placed her legs outside of Tony's and sat on his lap.

He was in heaven.

She didn't grind initially, instead staying still and moving her hands through her hair again. Tony loved that move. Once she started moving her hips back and forth, though, it's all he wanted to experience.

Tony felt Cassie press her body down hard on his dick. She was giving him a slow, purposeful grind. There was no denying this. They were dry humping and he loved every second of it.

All he wanted to do was squeeze her ass. Or touch her tits. He couldn't decide. But he remembered her rules and didn't want to fuck anything up.

Arching his back up just a little, Tony repositioned himself so he could sit up a little straighter and leaned into his cousin's ear. The feeling of his lips so close to her gave Cassie goosebumps.

"Can I ... Can I touch?"

It was the most taboo question Cassie ever heard, yet it sounded so innocent.

"Okay," she said.

Tony didn't want to overplay his hand. Not yet anyway. He decided to play this slow and reached behind Cassie, cupping her ass. The feeling sent a wave through her and, for the first time, she could feel herself getting wet. It briefly snapped her back to reality and she stood up.

1...34567...13