My Cousin's Maid

Story Info
This part of my life is called ch.01.
2.2k words
4.24
10.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Docufiction (part fact part fiction)

I never thought it would be like this. I mean she has always been someone who I found extremely attractive, but I never thought that it would get this far. Well, I am going to have a hell of a story to tell when I get back.

I was definitely a late bloomer. Being from Brazil my cousins would talk about kissing and sex at an age where I knew nothing about it. You see in Brazil, sex is something you do before you turn 18, and kissing is something you do much sooner than that.

I moved to the USA with my parents when I was five years old. I didn't really fit in. I was a foreigner that barely spoke English, so the Americans didn't want me in their group, and I barely spoke Spanish, so the Hispanic kids didn't want me in their group.

There weren't a lot of Brazilians in my area and I had to just find a place. I bounced around as I got older trying to find where I fit in. This didn't only happen in the US, it also happened in Brazil. I didn't visit often so my Portuguese wasn't at the level of someone my age. I only saw my cousins a couple of times a year so our bond wasn't as strong. It was pointless to make friends with anyone because I wouldn't see them for almost a year afterwards anyway.

Because of all this, and my very awkward personality, it took me a while to get anywhere sexually. Even kissing! I didn't get my first kiss till I was around 16. It was a special moment, by a river in a gazebo in a city inside a volcano. It was at a summer apartment my family owns in Brazil. Unfortunately, that meant that dating my first kiss would be very hard. We tried for a little bit but because of the distance, and our personalities, it just didn't work.

At this point I had thought that all hope was lost and I would just stay this way for a long time. My parents were each other's first, almost, everything. I figured I would find someone later on in life and then it would all work out.

This teenage lust thing seemed like a waste of time and unneeded drama anyway. Also, when both parties have no idea what they are doing it doesn't always go as good as imagined. But what if I met someone that wasn't a teenager.

Every summer I went to Brazil. Since Brazil is in the southern hemisphere my summer was their winter, but it never got too cold. It was the only extended free time I had and I would take this time to visit family.

I have a younger female cousin. She definitely has a silver spoon and is protected as much as possible. In Brazil it is normal for a middle-class family to have a live-in maid, or a babysitter. My aunt had someone who would do both. She would take care of all of my cousins needs during the morning and afternoon, and while my cousin was at school or some special lesson the maid would clean the house. This of course made the maid more valuable since she knew how to take care of a child and keep the house clean.

Her name was Julia. She was 18, short, black hair, tan skin, and had recently moved from northern Brazil to Sao Paulo to make money and help her family.

The first time I saw her I drooled a little. She didn't look like the girls that I was use to seeing in the USA. At that point in my life, I hadn't seen a lot of young girls that looked like that. Whenever I stayed at my aunt's house, I would talk to her. I would even help her with some of her chores or I would do my part of the chore so she wouldn't have to do it for me. She would say thank you and smile at me.

My cousin is such a pain in the butt, but spending time with Julia made staying at my aunt's house worth it. That summer I went back to the USA looking forward to coming back to Brazil.

The following year, there was a change in the atmosphere between Julia and me. At this point in my life, I was still horrible at flirting, and understanding flirting, however looking back on it now I definitely see the signs.

Julia had started flirting with me. When I would help out she would touch my shoulder, whenever she needed something from a higher shelf she would ask me instead of trying to get it herself, and she would smile when she looked at me or asked if I needed something.

The summer I turned 18 was a summer I'll never forget. I had found out that Julia was not going to work for my aunt anymore at the end of the year. My aunt didn't want to keep a babysitter-maid and Julia enjoyed doing both since she got to charge a little extra. They agreed to wait till the end of the year since that's when the school year ends in Brazil, opposite hemisphere remember.

I would usually spend the beginning of my summer break with my aunt since she lived in the same city as the airport and it was just easier that way. I spent a couple of weeks there at a time before going to another family member's house to do the same thing.

When I saw Julia this time, she looked at me and said "You are a legal adult now. Do you feel different?"

I replied, "I'm just happy I am not a kid anymore", even though 18 is still is a kid.

From the very first day I was there I knew things wouldn't be the same as last time. I couldn't see the lust, but at the time I did see a change. After a couple of days at my aunt's house I finally had some laundry that needed to be washed. I kept it in the corner of the room I was staying so that way it wouldn't be obvious. While I was changing from my night wear to my day wear one day, I noticed the door start to creak open without a knock.

I said "hold on hold on not yet", and then the door closed.

There was a knock and it was Julia asking if I had any laundry because she was going to start the wash. I grabbed the bag and gave it to her without fully opening the door. I thought it would have been embarrassing if she saw me like this.

Like I said the winter in Brazil doesn't really get cold and air conditioning in Brazil is very expensive. There are very few people that have central air. Usually there is a wall unit in the living room and everywhere else you just open the window if it gets hot and you close it if it gets cold.

It was a hot day and I left my window cracked open. I was laying down in my room, semi-clothed watching TV. Eventually I fell asleep. Now I am not saying I am a neat person, but I do not like a messy room. I keep my room in my version of order. When I woke up, I realized that the TV was off and some things in my room had been put away or placed in a different spot. After I put my shorts on, I walked to the living room, saw my mom and thought it must have been her.

On my last day there, it happened. I had taken my time in getting out of bed since I knew that I would be traveling to my other family member's house that day. It seemed like a normal day. I got up, went to the bathroom and then went to breakfast. No one was there except Julia.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Your cousin already went to school and your aunt had to go to work early." She replied.

It was going to be just us for the morning till someone came and picked me up. I ate my food and just went back to bed. I knew that the car ride was going to be long, hot, and cramped. I wanted lay down a little more so I could properly enjoy the rest of the day.

A little while later I hear Julia calling my name asking if I am awake and can help her. I go into the kitchen and she is standing by the sink looking a little sweaty just waiting for me.

She points to the area above the shelves and says "I need that jar. Can you get it for me?"

I didn't think anything of it and just got up but since it was higher than usual, she stood behind me, just in case. As I stepped on the chair she put her hands on my ankles to hold me. As I started leaning forward to grab the jar, I felt her hand slowly slide up, eventually grabbing my butt. I got the jar, stepped down, and gave it to her. I could feel my face turning very red and my head starting to look down. She took the jar and placed it down.

She looked at me and asked "Do you want me to do that again?"

I lifted my head up and just looked at her; she grabbed my face and kissed me. I could tell she had been waiting to do that for a while. She pushed me to the wall as she kissed me. As soon my back hit the wall her hands starting traveling down my body.

She started rubbing my butt. My hands didn't move much. I was in shock and didn't know what to do. This was the first time someone kissed me like this. Julia was someone that I thought was way above my level and I never would have imagined that she would be interested in me. After I realized what happened I wrapped my arms around her. We made out for a couple of minutes.

She then started bending down and pulling my shorts down. As she pulled away, I felt my shorts coming off. By the time she got on her knees I was standing there with my tighty whities and a very hard dick.

She gasped and said "I knew you would be big."

As she started putting my dick in her mouth my eyes closed and I started making noises. I could feel her lips moving up and down my dick. I looked down and saw that she was trying to put all of it in her mouth, but it wouldn't fit.

She puts as much as she can in and then starts moving her tongue around it. I started making louder noises. My dick starts moving in and out of her mouth. I stand there not knowing what to do and just enjoying it. It doesn't take long for me to cum.

As I cummed she kept sucking me, letting cum just drip out of her mouth and hit the floor. Even after I was done cumming she still kept sucking a little bit more.

She then got up, wiped her mouth off with a towel and pulled her pants off. She grabbed me and pulled me to the kitchen table. She laid on the table and started rubbing my dick on her clit. She kept hitting my dick on her clit and rubbing it all around. She then started rubbing it on her pussy lips. I could feel her wet pussy lips on my dick.

My dick had my cum, her drool, and now her wet pussy juice. My dick got so hard that it hurt! She smiled as she felt it get harder in her hand. I leaned forward a little and it just slipped right in. She started moaning. She then started grinding on my dick. Moving her pussy around my dick while I stand there. I started losing my breath and my mouth would just stay open while she was moaning and biting her lips.

She was doing all the work and she loved it. I cummed so hard that my legs started trembling. She started moaning and cumming as well.

She looked at me; with sweat on her forehead, my dick in her, her pussy lips shaking and cum starting to leak out of her, and said "This is exactly how I wanted to spend my last day with you."

After we were both done, she got up and told me to leave all my clothes on the ground and go take a shower. I walked to the bathroom still confused about what happened.

As I was showering, she walked in and started showering with me. She washed me off, washed her self off, and then started making out with me again. I got out of the shower first and dried off; she then dried off and went to her room.

A couple of hours later my family member came to pick me up. I hugged Julia one last time, and she smiled at me. That was the last time I ever saw her.