My Coworkers Steal My Clothes Ch. 03

Story Info
I pose naked for my coworker’s class.
2.9k words
4.32
20.2k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you at 7:30p tonight for the photography class. Come a little early."

This was the text I received from my coworker Brad. I was being blackmailed into helping his Boozy Photos class that he taught after work. It was a class where people drank and learned photography skills, shooting models in a slightly more explicit setting. And I was the model tonight.

I had been caught streaking around my work building and Brad, with the help of a jealous coworker, found my literotica page. So I was his fun toy in the immediate future.

I had a knot in my stomach at work all day. Brad passed by my desk a few times, a smile on his face. I knew deep down I could probably get out of this...but I weirdly found myself not wanting too. Waves of guilt would come and go.

I texted my husband I would be working late on a project tonight and at 7p I went to the bathroom to clean up. I had shaved my pussy finally, much to my husband's excitement, but we hadn't been intimate since he got back from the trip. I can admit I had been distracted...

I pulled up to the photography studio ten minutes early. A lot of cars already filled the lot. I headed inside and Brad was standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"This is going to be such a great class" he said loudly. He escorted me into the small changing room. There were racks of lingerie on the wall. "So this is an intimate session, you'll be posing without clothing so you can skip all of that, but..."

He rummaged through a box and pulled out a Mardi Gras mask that covered my nose to my forehead. It had large feathers sticking out from the top.

"You can wear this if you want...I would recommend it."

I gingerly took the mask.

"So how does this work?" I asked.

"You take everything off, there's a robe on the rack. I'll come grab you when we're ready, which will be in five minutes, and you'll come out and drop your robe. You and the other model will do various poses that I'll walk you through, while I take photos and then my students will try some photos. Should take about an hour. Three poses total." He said, walking to the door.

"Wait, other model?" I asked.

"Yes, you'll be posing with a male model. Don't worry, it's someone you're familiar with. The series is called power dynamic...it'll make sense when you're out there. You're in good hands, don't worry. Come out in two minutes." With that he opened the door and stepped out.

My brain did not fully processed everything he just said, but my shaking hands quickly undid my top. I folded it and set it on the chair. Bra unclipped next. I dropped my skirt and quickly stepped out of my thong. I turned and looked at myself in the floor length mirror.

This was happening. My heart was racing. From the other room I could hear Brad gathering everyone.

I slipped the cotton robe on and put the mask over my head. All that was visible was my mouth under the loud plumage of the mask. It was pretty discrete. I took a deep breath.

I stepped out into the main room.

The room was pitch black other then the lights pointing at a small circular stage in the center of the room. The place was packed, a sea of dark faces and people.

The other model was already standing on the stage. Even with the mask on I knew who it was. Joe. Joe worked in accounting at my office. We didn't know each other that well.

Joe is about 6'0 tall and weighs somewhere around 300 pounds. He's a massive man who gets out of breath walking down to our office to complain about how our reports are turned in. And I was about to pose with him naked.

"Ah, here's our other model." I heard Brad say. A sea of shadowed faces turned towards me. I quickly walked up to the stage and stood next to Joe.

Brad stepped forward.

"Welcome everyone to the next installment of Boozy Photography. I hope everyone has a drink in hand and creativity in the mind. This is going to be an hour long class with 20 minutes of sharing at the end. I do want to mention that today will be an intimate, explicit figure photography class with a male and female model. This is a beautiful, human concept we are capturing and we had these two models reach out last week to volunteer. They know each other, this is safe and consensual. We will be doing a power dynamic exploration between a man and a woman. I will call out poses and we'll pass the three cameras around for everyone to have a chance. Once all those interested are done, we'll move to a new pose."

I couldn't tell who anyone was in the crowd but the energy in the room was quiet.

"Please disrobe." Brad said. His voice sounded far away. The rustling behind me meant Joe had dropped his robe.

Automatically my hands untied the robe. I took a deep breath, then let the robe fall back from me. The AC was playfully cold in the room as I stood in front of dozens of strangers.

The energy in the room completely changed, it became electric.

Turning slowly, I took in Joe's body. Standing this close to him, it seemed like he towered over my 5'0 self. My eyes trailed down to his rather thick cock dangled between his thighs. He was much, much thicker then my husband. And he was still soft. I saw it twitch as he looked my body up and down as well.

He had to know who I was. The masks didn't hide that much up close. Plus I knew who he was immediately.

"Let's begin the first position" Brad said.

He had me place my hands on Joe's chest, stepping close to him. My fingers buried in his chest hair. He stared down at my chest. It was so...odd...feeling the skin of another man. It had been eight years since I had done that last.

"Please look into each other's eyes." Brad finished up.

We locked eyes, which somehow made me feel weak in the knees.

"The first stage of the power dynamic, is discovery. That initial realization that something is there. The spark. The light. The fire. But maybe things hold you back from going further - hurdles in your own life. Relationships, work, even friendship. Try to find that connection in your photos," Brad said, stepping back into the shadows.

Everyone started taking photos, the cameras clicking all around us. I could barely focus. Joe's heart beat quickly under my hands. He was starting to sweat.

"I always wanted to hang out outside of work." Joe whispered.

Well, he immediately knew who I was.

I slowly nodded my head, trying hard to maintain the eye contact. He stepped closer to me. I was very mindful of his cock right by my stomach.

"Well, I'm glad it's you. You look incredible. And the fact that you're helping Brad is so generous of you."

Nodding again, my voice refused to work.

He stepped even closer. His cock pressed into my stomach, his scent washing over me. I still gazed up at his face, unable to move.

After 20 minutes it was time for a new position.

Brad stepped up with a chair and let it on the stage.

"The next step is the first action. After playing cat and mouse, both people in the dynamic admit they want it to go further...the submissive one in the dynamic sending unconscious symbols and messages the Dom can't ignore. It's the step right before taking the plunge. It's still filled with uncomfortable moments, awkwardness and ultimately, desire." Brad motioned for me to kneel on the chair, my knees settling in on the cushion.

My breasts hung over the chair and my ass faced Brad and Joe.

"Spread your legs as much as you can." Brad whispered. I did so.

I could feel everything open for the men, and the crowd, behind me. From this position I could just make out the faces of the strangers in front of me, watching.

Joe stepped up behind me. His hands went on my hips. My body shivered. He stepped closer. His cock slowly settled between my ass cheeks. Soft, but feeling bigger.

"Feel free to move around and come closer if needed." Brad said from far off.

I could feel Joe's cock growing slightly behind me. From his view he was looking down at both my holes. There was no hiding it. And his body was responding.

"We capture things as we see them and as is the truth" Brad said. "You'll look for the subtle and not subtle movements. His hardness, her wetness, but also, how her body is relaxing into his control. Almost like relief."

I tried to ignore what he was saying.

I could feel the wetness on my thighs and more importantly, his now hard cock. It was no longer hanging between my ass cheeks. The tip was pushing into my ass cheek.

"Beautiful detail of their faces, you really captured the passion here, even with masks on." I heard Brad say to someone.

Suddenly Brad was there. "Drop to your elbows, arch your back...move your hips" he dropped me down to my elbows, his hand pushing me slightly.

Suddenly, Joe's cock was pressing directly into my pussy. If I pushed back at all, the head of his cock would enter me.

Brad walked back into the constant clicking of cameras. I could feel Joe's tension behind me, his hands gripping my hips tightly. He pushed forward slightly, the pressure on my pussy growing.

I could say no. I could stop him. But my mouth didn't want to work.

He pushed more.

The head of his cock entered me.

I shuddered and his hands gripped my hips tighter, slowly pulling me back towards him. My pussy stretched as he pulled and I felt full. He was big. He kept going deeper and deeper.

He was certainly a grower.

Finally his belly touched my ass. He was fully inside me. Another man was fully inside me. My coworker was inside me. My rather obese coworker to boot...the humiliation of that thought coursed through my body, turning me on more. A low moan escaped my mouth. I tried to stop it but couldn't. Joe slowly started thrusting into me. He was about to start picking up speed.

"That's time. New pose" Brad called out. For a second, I didn't think Joe would do it. Then he did. I felt weirdly empty as he pulled out and stepped back.

I found myself out of breath.

"The final chapter of the power dynamic - complete submission. After the tease, or in this case more then a tease, we have the full giving over of the self." Brad strolled up onto the stage, the crowd laughing at the tease comment.

Brad took my hand and helped me stand up. He then had Joe sit in the chair. I finally got a look at his cock and I was surprised. While thick, it wasn't the longest cock id seen, but still was very impressive.

Brad whispered in my ear, "Go sit on his lap."

I moved automatically, stepping up towards him. I straddled his lap, mindful of the penis sticking straight up between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was sweaty, a heavy musk felt intoxicating. I looked directly into his eyes. The cameras started clicking again.

Fuck it.

I raised myself up, positioned myself over his cock, and slowly dropped down onto his dick.

There was a moment of resistance as his cock pushed into my tightness, then I relaxed and slowly, very slowly, slid down his cock until he was fully imbedded inside me.

"Are you both comfortable to hold that position?" Brad asked.

I nodded. Joe started to pulse his hips, bucking me into holding him even tighter, my boobs pressing into his chest. He was fucking me. I was getting fucked. In front of all these people.

I could feel my legs shaking as I slowly grinded into his lap.

His finger slipped into my mouth and I sucked it for a moment. Then he reached around behind me and pressed his finger against my asshole. He pushed hard and it slowly penetrated me. I groaned and started to speed up as both my holes were filled.

My whole body started to shake. The cameras kept clicking. I could feel an orgasm building throughout my body. I rode him faster.

All the eyes on me. The cameras. The humiliation.

It happened.

The orgasm hit like lightning. I closed my eyes and let it take me. Everything went dark as pure ecstasy coursed through me.

Then it was over. The only sound was me catching my breath and the camera clicking. I looked down and saw Joe's lap was soaked. I squirted so hard his cock fell out. His mouth hung open.

"I'm...so sorry..." I whispered.

His mouth turned into a smile.

"Thank you both for sharing this beautiful experience with us" Brad said, stepping back onto the stage, a massive shit eating grin on his face. "That concludes tonight's class. Please return the cameras to me and we'll see you all next week. Let's have a round of applause for our models."

Everyone clapped and started moving around.

Brad handed the robes to us, as I gingerly climbed off Joe's lap. I put the robe around me as the house lights started to come up and I quickly darted back to the dressing room, closing the door and letting out a sigh of relief.

Knock knock.

"Hey it's me." It was Joe.

I quickly opened the door.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded and opened the door wider.

He went to the far wall and leaned against it. He still had his mask on.

"Did I go too far?" He asked.

"Not at all." I responded. "I went too far if anything."

"Don't you have a husband?" He asked.

I looked down at my finger. I didn't even realize my wedding ring was still on.

"Not to pry, Brad told me you weren't telling him."

"No...he doesn't know." I answered.

"Um...how did I make you cum like that?" He sat down. "I'm not usually what you would consider "talented". Are you into humiliation? The big fat guy fucking you, the woman he doesn't stand a chance with?"

I knew I should have said something nice here...but I responded with, "yes."

He stood up quickly.

"Do you like that your employee, your fat, sweaty employee, just took your pussy in front of all those people?" He took a step closer.

"Yes." I whispered.

He took another step as my back pressed against the wall.

"Drop the robe and get on your knees slut." He ordered.

I dropped the robe quickly and dropped to my knees.

He pulled his robe open to reveal his hard cock, still glistening from my pussy.

"Open."

My mouth opened. His cock pushed in past my lips. His hand went on my head and I started sucking.

The whole time he verbally degraded me.

Finally, a few minutes later, his cock pulsed and he deposited his seed inside my mouth. It just kept coming and coming.

"Swallow it." He ordered.

I took a long pause, trying to muscle past the salty taste and finally, painfully, swallowed it.

"Show me." He said.

I opened my mouth.

"You like the abuse don't you?" Joe asked.

I nodded.

"Good. Well, see you at work." He slipped his robe back on and strolled out of the room, leaving me there on my knees. Before the door closed fully a hand caught it.

Brad walked in with a smile on his face.

"My my my, you have certainly not disappointed." he offered his hand and helped me stand up.

My brain was buzzing like I was high. Any shame was immediately gone.

He turned the camera around to show me the photo one of the students took.

There I was, crouched above Joe's cock, completely naked, mid squirt. It was incredibly erotic.

"These all go to my private collection. I got all the SD cards back. So your experience here is safe. You were very popular for the class. See you tomorrow at work...oh, and don't wear panties anymore to the office. It'll make things easier."

I nodded.

He put a hand under my chin and looked me in the eye. Then he turned me around, bent me over, and spanked me hard. One time.

Then he was gone.

I slowly got dressed and by the time I walked out, almost everyone was gone. A few students lingered and smiled at me as I passed by. I waved and ducked out the front door.

My brain was flying at a million miles per hour trying to process everything that just happened.

Time to go home.

My husband was in bed when I came in. I quietly snuck into the bathroom and undressed, getting ready to quickly brush my teeth and shower when my husband stepped in sleepily and hugged me tight.

Before I could stop him his mouth locked onto mine and he kissed me deeply. He scrunched his nose up but didn't say anything, sleepily saying he loved me as he shuffled back into bed.

I sat in the shower and let the water wash everything away for a very long time.