All Comments on 'My Coworkers Steal My Clothes Ch. 03'

by Officelady1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it very much! Tension and meaning, all told in a good rhythm. And the actions and expressions of attitude, although scraping a borderline, turned out to proof a fine and sympathetic way of telling. I timk the author likes his creatures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like we have a office slut. started out as an exhibitionist, then went to a women being blackmailed by a man (surprise), then to someone who gets off being humiliated to an office whore. what's next? It's not like I don't like the plot it is just I was hoping for a little more erotic adventure. Pappasleaze!

cradulichcradulichalmost 2 years ago

The story keeps getting better. Thanks keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hot. I like Joe's character especially, how he has you suck his finger and then inserts it in your ass. And it's a nice contrast how he is little bashful, asks to make sure you were ok with it, then immediately transitions to dominate and give you orders when you indicate you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love how her vulnerability feeds her desires. Such fun to play with.

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

Trapped and giving in to lust - very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exciting - sounding almost autobiographical

LikesToWatchHerLikesToWatchHerover 1 year ago

Another great story - this one could use a careful proof-read, but the story line is terrific.

BossybatsBossybats2 months ago

Love the stories, I lost track of you on fet, glad to find them here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOfficelady1@Officelady1
33 year old woman, recently married. Starting to explore new chapter in my life on my own and wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy my adventures: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6618311&page=submissions