All Comments on 'My Crazy Girlfriend: Honeymoon Pt. 01'

by DragonLairReads

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DragonLairReadsDragonLairReads11 months agoAuthor

Man, I knew part 1 wouldn't be super popular but this is the lowest response I've gotten so far :(

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really? Who wants to be with a woman blitzed non-stop who will remember very little latter on.....? It comes across from him that this was not her normal behavior. Probably will be a short lived marriage relationship if this is the new norm as she will be taking all comers........

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like it, it's a fun story and she seems like a delight. I'll check your other stories as well.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Story about nasty bitch gets reaction it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hey! Who gives a shit what a few life long whiners have to say? It's a pretty descent story, keep it coming and ignore the wannabees!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"DragonLairReads about 9 hours ago Author

Man, I knew part 1 wouldn't be super popular but this is the lowest response I've gotten so far :("

And why is that? You seemed surprised but I think it's because you have posted in Loving Wives and not in Fetish which is where you primarily post your work. There have been an abundance of writers who have done this same thing, switching to LW from Fetish, Lesbian, BDSM, etc. Typically posting stories in LW that are truthfully not LW material. Then they complain about their reception here. Your story page shows all Fetish save two, one of which is in LW. Your Fetish stories appear to average over 4 stars. But you are surprised that LW readers are not as supportive of stories which cater to more deviant tones. Having read almost exclusively from Loving Wives over the past several years, I have seen an apparent increase of 'outlying' writers cross over and posting more and more in LW. Stories with themes strongly based on interracial sex, BDSM, incest, non-consent, gay, lesbian, fetish, bisexual, and cuckolding. My contention is that these themes are not 'normal' cheating that is the backbone of a LW story and plot. It seems that there is a concerted effort in place to change LW, normalize the more deviant nature of human sexuality, and make the fetishism of the human race a common occurrence. Yeah. I think that most readers of LW were never interested in reading about these things to begin with. That's why they read this category and react negatively to topics they feel are being forced on them. It isn't because Literotica has failed to provide places for those other interests.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think the low score is that it is kinda in the wrong category. It also needed a little bit of editing, a few bad sentences, and was a little repetitive.

That said, welcome back! And it's not nearly as bad as the score has it, just not quite as good as your usual work. Even Stephen King wrote 'Bag of Bones', and as bad as that one was, it was still better than Twilight.

ContrahentContrahent11 months ago

Your story is awesome. The loving wives category features some extremely toxic readers who loathe any form of non-monogamy, consensual or not. Please don't mistake their vitriol for the average behavior on lit. It isn't.

To the person who posted about LW readers not wanting alternative lifestyles "forced on them", LW *used* to feature lots of stories about wife swapping. The cheating stories and the current toxicity took over later. If you go back 10+ years you'll see what i mean. The hateful people took over LW, and while some have stayed to try to push back, most have left the category for others.

KarotteKarotte11 months ago

5 Stars from me! I LOVED this part as every other part. As already mentioned by other commenters the category LW is sometimes a little... "special" when it comes to ratings. Please don't let yourself discourage by that. It is an AMAZING story and I love the connection between them - this time just both of them without interferences (it also needs parts like this - although I missed Maggie a little bit).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lmao at the boring ass comments. Good lord. This was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hello. Your story has been a really good (and hot!) read up to this point, this chapter included. I really like the relationship (and the kinks) that you've built up between the two main characters and always look forward to another chapter being posted.

In terms of your score, it seems as though the LW category caters to a particular niche market, and a large number of readers who browse it seem to be looking for a specific type of story only. I must admit that I'm not really sure what type of story this category was originally DESIGNED for myself, as it's name is a bit more ambiguous than some others, but everything tends to find a place over time.

The most receptive home for (consensual) cuckold/cuckquean stories tends to be in Fetish, which probably makes sense when you think about it. This is evident by the high scores that all previous chapters of this story have received, and deservedly so I might add!

I understand why you felt that maybe this chapter could have belonged in a different category to the rest, as it wasn't really heavy on the cuckquean content in the way that earlier ones were. It did focus more on the romantic side of the couple's life, rather than their shared fetish.

Still, my advice would be, once you've found a comfortable home for a long-running story, it's probably best to post all future chapters in the same category, even if one or two chapters deviate from the main theme.

As an example, if I was to post a story about the daily sex lives of the human-alien-android hybrid crew aboard the Starship Orgasm in the 51st century (patent pending!!) anywhere other than in Sci-fi/Fantasy then I probably wouldn't really be reaching the best target audience for it, even if it had some elements of gay/lesbian, cheating, BDSM, group sex or whatever. The score for my no doubt award-worthy story would potentially suffer as a result. But I digress...

Thanks for posting. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonLairReads@DragonLairReads
I like to write. Sometimes what I write is fun. Following a massive PC problem I lost all of my saved work. So MCG honeymoon 3, and surprise will be delayed quite a bit.