My Crazy Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dude keeps sending me the pics reminding me about the incident. I haven't replied yet, but honestly, I'm going crazy. My thing hasn't stopped dripping until recently.

Doc just advised me that you can take these pills and hope you have your regular period.

I do wish to go back and erase some of my doings but can't and on the other hand, I enjoyed it too. Well kind of mixed feelings and hope my regular period happens asap in the next 8-9 days.

08-Nov-19 Personal Update

Really scared now because usually my periods are regular and it's still not here. My doc says it usually gets postponed sometimes. Hope to be true.

Damn, I catch myself biting my thumb. The feeling of concern and uncertainty welling up in me, so much more complicated than the very warm and satisfying ones a few minutes ago. As it turned out, th...

Oh, shit, the sound of a key in the lock of the front door makes me jump. I put my diary back where it came from. Why are they already home? I smooth my clothes. Voices in hallway. The blanket and bed sheets? The rustle of jackets being doffed. I go for, on impulse, it's washing day.

One last deep breath and I leave the bedroom.

"Hey, how was your walk?" I greet them.

12