Surprise Tip for the Dustman

Story Info
An unexpected call, starts a chain of events.
11.4k words
4.5
155.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been written for and with Lucy Day, the photos in this story have been selected from her collection especially for this story and are used with her full consent.

Lucy is the girl in the photographs, and she wants you to have her face and body in mind as you read this piece.

Names and some details have been changed but the premise of the story is true. As with all my work this has been edited by TRCIII, and I thank him for the excellent job he does improving my work.

Caroline was sitting in the living room, surrounded by hundreds of old photos. Earlier today she had taken down all the Christmas decorations and put them in the attic, and while she was doing that she knocked over an old box of photos. The photos were of her, mostly naked, that she had collected over the years. There were some of her being fucked, but mostly they were shots of the fabulous body she had as a teenager and in her twenties; but that was over 10 years ago.

With them spread out across the room, she was really surprised how many there were. She was looking at every single one, thinking about the times they were taken, and what happened. She was fucked so hard after some of them...and for that matter before some of them, as well. Caroline reminisced about being fucked. Her husband Steve was not that interested anymore, and to be honest she thought she lacked the right equipment to really interest him now.

She stopped for a moment on two photos of her being spanked; she loved to be punished. She wasn't even aware of her daydream, but she was absent-mindedly rubbing her clit when the doorbell went, and she was flung back to reality with a jolt. She got up quickly and headed for the front door. As she approached, she could see one of her dustmen through the glass, which was strange, because the bins went yesterday morning. As she opened the door, she recognised Pete, who was a regular on her route. She had talked to him quite a bit--flirted actually. He was very close to retiring, 64 if she recalled, but still a strong, fit man because of his job.

"Hi, Pete," she said. "It's not bin day. Are you alright?"

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Ryan," Pete said, "I am sorry to bother you, but as you may know Oxford Council cancelled all bonuses this Christmas, and a lot of the lads were counting on them. We all agreed to go and talk to the people we served to see if we could get tips, like we used to in the old days."

He paused, but before Caroline could say anything continued, "I volunteered to do Woodstock because I get on with a few of the residents, like you, and I live close by."

"Of course I will contribute," Caroline said. "Come in while I go grab my purse." Pete stepped in the house, wiping his shoes on the mat, then standing out of the way as Caroline shut the door on the cold outside.

"Give me a sec," she said, as she disappeared into the kitchen. Then, remembering her purse was upstairs, she turned around and headed up, instead. It took her a minute or more to find her purse, and she quickly grabbed a £20 from it, then headed back. At the top of the stairs, she could see Pete standing at the living room door, and as she continued silently heading down, watched him take a few steps inside. She knew he would be able to see all the photos from there.

She got to the bottom of the stairs and walked to the living room, just as Pete was turning away from the photos, back towards her.

"Errr, sorry, Mrs. Ryan, I didn't mean to pry," he said, sounding genuinely sorry. "I just saw the photos everywhere and was curious, and once I saw the content...well..." he trailed off.

Caroline laughed, "Don't be sorry, it's fine. Me in my youth," she smiled at him as she said it. "Every one of them is a memory of some sort; shame I don't still look like that." There was a wistful sound to her voice. There was silence for a moment, then she said, "Here," and handed him the £20. "Go look at them properly if you want, tell me which is your favourite."

Pete looked uncomfortable for a moment, then turned back to the photos, he walked right over to them and as he surveyed them said, "Please don't take this the wrong way, Mrs. Ryan, but I think you look better than these, if anything. You are a very beautiful woman, and your husband is a lucky man."

"Ha," she said. "He is not interested anymore." Pete turned and looked at her for a moment, then back to the photos. He bent down, picked one up, and handed it to her, "This is one of the best," he said as he did.

Caroline looked at it, but was distracted by the next thing he said. "But if I am honest, I would take a photo of you today, over any of these."

Caroline was surprised by that, and there was another silence, as she thought. She had no idea why she said what she did next, but before she could stop herself, she said, "If you want one, you can take one...or two. But they have to be as tasteful as these."

Pete looked at her for a long silence, then said, "Seriously? You would pose for me?"

"Honestly, I would love to. It's been so long since I've had excitement in my love life, and right now the idea of you photographing me is very appealing," she said, with a smile on her face, and a stirring in her knickers.

Pete walked toward the door, and Caroline was crestfallen. She shuffled after him to see him out without saying a word, but in the hallway, he kicked off his shoes and turned back to her.

"Come on, then. Let's get comfortable for this," he said, and a beaming smile broke across her face.

They walked back into the living room and Pete took a seat on a sofa. He thumbed through a few more of the photos and stopped on the ones of her being spanked that she had been looking at when he arrived.

"I love being punished," she said, as If to explain the photos. He stopped and looked at her, then said, "Well once you are naked, maybe we can do something about that, too."

>Caroline laughed and pulled her jumper off over her head. Caroline was seriously out of practice at this, but as seductively as she could, she removed her top and jeans, her socks thankfully going with her jeans. She stood in front of him with just her underwear on, mimicking a picture that was on the floor in front of her. She did not have her black bustier on; she wore only her black bra and panties. And her thong today was a little bigger. But she put her hand behind her head in the same pose.

Pete pulled out his phone and snapped her, a smile on his face. He seemed happy with what he'd captured. She knelt down in front of him and undid his belt and the top button of his jeans. He leaned back to allow her to, and then she pulled his zipper down. Caroline's hand slipped inside his jeans and into his boxer shorts, where her hand found a hard cock. It was a good size; not massive, but nice and thick. She pulled it from his jeans and without a word, took the end into her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head and let her teeth slide gently across the helmet, before taking in most of its length. Still running her tongue over his cock, she moved in and out, creating a tight seal with her lips. Caroline used her hand to wank the base of his cock, and she felt it grow just little in her mouth before it pulsed and flinched to her touch. She could not remember the last time a cock was in her mouth, and she was loving this, making the most of it, and trying to ensure it was something Pete would remember, too. She continued until she tasted pre-cum, and then released him. "We don't want to spoil the main event, do we?" she teased, as she stood up.

"No, not at all," Pete said, as he passed her another photo. "How about redoing this?" She looked at it, and slowly removed her bra and slipped out of her panties. She moved to the other sofa and grabbed a throw to recreate it.

She sat down and put her legs on the sofa, pulling the throw over the left leg and bending the knee of her right. She pulled the throw around her middle, below her tits--which sagged just the tiniest bit more than the original--and with her left hand, she fluffed out her hair. Right at this moment, recreating this photo, she felt more like a sexual being than she had in a long time.

Pete moved off the other sofa. As he stood, his jeans fell and he wiggled them down and stepped out of them. He walked to the right place for the shot and knelt down for the correct angle. Caroline smiled for the photo, although she tried not to. She tried to give the same slightly-serious face, but she simply couldn't. With that exception, when he showed her the photo, it was a fabulous recreation. And while her added years were evident, it did not in any way spoil the photo.

As Pete put his phone down, she went to get up, but he grabbed her. Before she knew it, he was on the sofa, and she was over his knee, her pert butt, naked and round, pointing slightly up. She giggled, like she was the age that she was when the photos were taken, and said, "Have I been a little too naughty?"

"I think you have been very naughty, and your bottom needs to be very red," he said, voice all stern and posh, but then he added, "Just let me know if it is too hard or you want to stop."

Caroline nodded, but she was thinking that he probably couldn't slap her too hard, and she would probably let him spank her until the end of the day if he wanted. She had taken some pretty robust punishments when she was younger.

His hand swung and with a clapping sound connected with her right cheek. She felt the softness of her bottom give way just a little, until he connected with the muscle underneath. There was an immediate sting, which ignited old memories, and she grunted gently. His hand rose and fell again on the left cheek, her skin giving way to his hand in the same manner, and once again she grunted.

She recalled how she used to act, and she said, "Please give me more sir, I have been so naughty and I really need to learn."

She was sure she heard him stifle a laugh, as two more slaps landed, matched by two more grunts from Caroline that failed to hide how much she loved this, how much she wanted this, and how very, very aroused she was. He rested his other arm on her back, pushing her slightly into his legs and started a lighter spank. His hand whirled in a circular motion, moving up once it slapped her and round in an arc to slap her again. He alternated between her cheeks and slowly began spanking a little harder. The room was filled with a clapping sound; even as the sound of one slap echoed back off the walls, another slap landed.

The sting in both her cheeks slowly grew as slap after slap connected. Caroline was in heaven. She moved her hand, slipping an arm under her body. Pete didn't break the rhythm of his slaps but did move to let her, and she moaned as her fingers made contact with her clit. As Pete slapped, she made small circles with her fingers on her clit, pressing it hard, driving herself toward an orgasm.

She guessed her bottom would be quite red by now--probably close to 50 or 60 slaps had landed--and she was approaching an orgasm quickly. As it turned out, too quickly; it had been a little while, and she'd misjudged the point of orgasm. So, instead of holding herself on the brink as she intended, she broke into climax, her legs muscles tightening, and a groan of pleasure rushing from her lips. Pete stopped spanking as she snuggled into him, cumming with more force than she had in a long time.

After a minute or two, Pete gently picked her up and laid her down on the white rug on the floor. She watched as he removed his boxers and shirt, then joined her. He kissed her, and she kissed back, feeling more loved than at any point in the recent past. When they both paused, she said, "Make it hard and deep. I like it a little rough, and you can pull my hair if you want to."

With both hands he took hold of her both her tits. He fondled and played with them, brushing the nipples with his thumbs. "These really are amazing," he said. "They are so large and firm--perfect for playing with."

"Perfect for a little cock slut," she said, for a moment forgetting that this was the first time and that Pete did not know all her kinks.

But he laughed a little, and responded, "You like being a dirty little slut, do you?"

"God, yes! I would like a hundred men to use my body, to know I extracted cum from so many. Use me, abuse me, make me your slave," she said. "I want to be your little cum slut."

Pete laughed, twisted her tits a little, and said, "Well, my load will be deep inside you before I leave today." Caroline loved the heavy hand and wanted him to take her, to use her, and make her cum again and again.

In a manner that was not unpleasant, but a little rough as she had requested, he dumped her on her stomach on the rug, and moved around behind her. He grabbed her legs and pulled her into him; she felt his cock press her pussy lips and burst through in one quick motion. She moaned at being penetrated, and he pushed his fat cock deep into her.

With one hand, he pushed her down into the rug, and then pulled her back towards him by her hair. She felt his balls slap against her pussy lips. Pete withdrew, then thrust in hard again. Caroline grunted, a carnal grunt of pure enjoyment. Again and again, he withdrew slowly and thrust in hard, in a rhythm that was just right; she grunted and moaned along with him.

"That's it. Take it like the filthy slut you are," he said, as he moved her around slightly, and then thrust deep into her again.

She stretched her arms out holding the rug as he pounded her hard, her reddened cheeks complaining as he slapped into them with his body, thrusting with the power and force that she loved. She moved a hand under herself and again rubbed her clit. It took about 20 seconds and she felt all her muscles tighten, electric energy shooting across her body as she climaxed for the second time.

"You cum like a professional slut," Pete said. "Easy to take there, and there is never enough for you," His words flowed over Caroline, and she loved the ease with which he said the right things to her. He rammed really hard for about 20 seconds, making her grunt louder, then said, "Go for it, slut. Cum again." She was already rubbing, and the forceful thrusting was doing the job, so it only took her a few seconds to cum again as ordered. Her mind was almost lost in the euphoria this time. She collapsed onto the rug; but he kept pounding her.

As she tried to catch her breath, he stopped pounding, and she felt him withdraw completely from her pussy. She almost groaned in disappointment, but he then pressed his cock into her arse. Her sphincter resisted for a moment, then let his big fat cock slip past. It was just the head at first, and she moaned; she was sure it was far too fat for her little arsehole. But he pushed hard, and a little more slipped in. She rubbed her clit hard and tried to relax.

Pete withdrew a little, then pushed in again, hard. She bit into the rug, taking it as best she could. She was not going to stop him or complain; this was the rough she liked, and so he thrust in again, and again, her arse slowly opening up for him.

Caroline climaxed again after one particularly vigorous thrust into her arse; his cock was mostly inside her when she did, but progress was stopped when her muscles all tightened again. But as she relaxed out of it, his thrust was timed perfectly, and the entire length slipped up her. She moaned again.

Pete proceeded to pound her arse as hard as he had her pussy. She was almost unable to take it, but somehow, she did. He was pounding her so hard, she noticed that the rug was moving across the room very slowly. She knew he was not that far from cumming, and she continued scrubbing her little clit, finally getting herself to the brink and holding it there. It was hard, stopping; his pounding was intense and distracting.

Without warning, his cock was pulled from her arse and thrust back into her pussy, ramming in deep from the first stroke. She gasped and started to cum; it was too much for her to hold back anymore. Thankfully, he only thrust twice before holding his cock deep inside her; she felt the spasm of his cock and then the hot sperm shot into her. Again, she collapsed onto the rug, and Pete collapsed beside her. They lay there, both breathing hard.

After a few minutes, Caroline pulled herself up, and got onto the sofa, wrapping herself in the throw from earlier. "Thank you," she said, her words a little shaky. "That was the best fuck I have had in years."

"For me, too," said Pete, from his position laying naked on the rug.

"You know, I am a very slow learner. Lessons may have to be forced into me time and again, for me to learn not to be naughty," Caroline said, in a very coy voice.

Pete laughed and asked, "Is that your way of saying you want a repeat performance?"

"Maybe," she said. "You will have to work to find out." As she started to pull her clothes back on, Pete stood and started to find his, too. Several minutes later they were at the door.

Pete leaned in and said, "Thank you for a wonderful afternoon. I am very happy that there is such a cum slut on my round. I will be dropping off a load regularly from now on."

"Will you, now?" Caroline teased. "You will have to work damn hard to drop off more loads. You might even have to force them in!" She smiled and kissed him, then watched as he walked back up her drive to the road.

Part 2

It was bin day, and Caroline looked out the window as she worked, waiting for them to arrive. Pete had not contacted her since that day, and she was surprisingly disappointed about that, but the day had been fun so she was not going to complain.

About 11, the bin lorry appeared, but before she could get downstairs the doorbell rang. She got to the door and opened it as quickly as she could and Pete was standing there, looking a little uncomfortable.

"Morning, Mrs. Ryan," he said, sounding a lot more formal than she expected.

"Hi, Pete," she said. "Hope the day is treating you well?"

"Aye, it is," he replied, "Look I am sorry I have not been in touch. I am a little embarrassed."

"Nothing to worry about," Caroline said. "What can I do for you?"

Pete stepped inside as she moved back, which she was not quite ready for, but she did not mind. Then he began, "I messed up," his voice a little uncertain. "If I go back to the other day, what I didn't say was, I had interest in the photos when I saw them because I am in a photography club with a number of the lads. We often go out and capture wildlife, and stuff like that, and when I saw the photos on the floor I was interested. It was only when I saw the content that I felt I had intruded," he paused.