My Crazy Week

Story Info
Wife seeks validation.
2.9k words
4.03
13.6k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
128 Followers

My name is Melody. My husband calls me Mel. I'm a typical suburban wife and mother with two elementary-aged kids. My husband is a tech contractor and I'm a school teacher. Very typical family in a very typical suburban neighborhood living a very typical life.

Which was part of the problem. I felt like my life was humming along on autopilot. I was bored. My situation wasn't unique, most of my friends felt the same way about their lives. What could we do to feel alive again?

It was summer and I was out of school. The kids were going to spend a few weeks with their grandparents so my husband and I would have the house, and our lives, to ourselves for awhile. I was excited and started planning some adult activities for us. My plans fell apart when my husband got an out-of-town assignment that would take him away for several weeks. It wasn't fair! I finally get some time to be a wife and now no husband!

I spent the first day after he left sitting around the house feeling sorry for myself. After that I knew I had to do something. All of my earlier plans had gotten me excited and thinking about some fun sex. I was still excited but no more husband. What to do?

I had reached the age where I began to wonder if men still found me attractive and desirable. It was a tortuous mental path but I finally decided that I would find out just how desirable I still was. I was going to give it one week; one crazy week where if I was approached for sex I would do it, with anyone anywhere anytime. I would go about my usual routine but be ready to do it whenever.

So I got started. I went to the grocery store but that was a bust; suitable guys don't go grocery shopping during the day - at least not in my store. I have a washer and drying in my house but I decided to do a load at the laundromat to see if anything happened there. Nothing. I filled up my car at the gas station, I even went to the library. Nothing. The week was a bust.

I was very disappointed. Not only was I never approached for sex, there was never even anyone around TO approach. No wonder my life was so boring!

I decided to give it another week only this time I would make some changes. I needed to be where the guys were. The next day was Saturday so I had an idea; I was going to cruise the soccer fields for some playful dads. I put on a pair of shorts that were almost but not quite inappropriate for a family park and a crop top t-shirt without a bra. I didn't want to take a chance on running into any parents that I knew or any of my students so I chose a big athletic park on the other side of town.

The athletic park had several soccer fields and softball diamonds. All were in use and parents and kids were everywhere. I strolled around the park for a bit and then chose the soccer field that looked the most promising. I sat in the stands watching the action. After awhile I about decided that I would try another field when a guy came and sat down beside me. He looked like an average suburban dad.

"Hi. I haven't seen you here before. Are you new to the league?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah," I replied brightly (not).

"Welcome. Which one is yours?"

"Oh, he's not out there. I'm early. My husband is bringing him out later." At least I had that reply prepared. "Which one is yours?"

"That's him," the guy said pointing vaguely towards the field.

"Is you wife here?" I asked.

"She's with our daughter at another park playing softball."

We watched for just a minute in silence and then he said, "By the way, my name is Gary."

"Hi, Gary. I'm Belinda," I said using my fake name.

After a few more minutes of him looking sideways at my legs he finally said, "It's really hot out here. Would you like to go get a drink?"

"Sure," I said. "Will the game be over soon?"

"Yeah, but the coach will take the players out for pizza afterwards and then take them home. They won't need me for about an hour and a half.

"Let's go."

We headed over to the concession stand and waited in line for just a minute. Then Gary said, "You know, I have something better in my car. Why don't we go get that instead?"

"Okay." I had an idea about what he had in mind but wasn't sure how it was going to go. Oh well, 'anyone anywhere anytime.' We got to his car which was an SUV that was parked at the back of the lot. It was backed into the space across from a narrow mowed lane and a line of trees.

Gary opened the back of the SUV and I looked in. It was empty, of course. Gary grabbed me and started kissing me, his hands wandering over my body. He lifted me and set me down in the back of the car. He slid my shirt up over my tits and began working on them with his mouth. He stood up and looked around, and then slid my shorts and panties down and off of my legs and tossed them into the car.

He spent some time licking and sucking on my pussy and clit. He stood up, checked around again, and then climbed in the back with me between my spread legs. He quickly pulled his shorts down and started probing my pussy with his dick. He found the entrance and started sliding in.

The feeling of his dickhead slipping into me and then sliding in further followed by the rest of his dick is hard to describe. I took a deep, sharp breath as this strange dick finally bottomed out in me and our pubic hairs intermingled. He held himself buried for a couple of seconds, apparently enjoying the feel of a strange pussy on his dick. Then he started pumping. Every few seconds he would pop his head up and look around.

So here I was, a wife, mother, and school teacher naked in the middle of the afternoon surrounded by people being fucked by a stranger in the back of his car. The excitement and anxiety were even more intense than the sex. I came pretty quickly which caused him to let loose, too. He grunted as he jerked spewing his cum into me. He popped his head up to look around one more time and then rolled off of me.

Gary climbed out and quickly pulled his shorts up. I found my shorts and panties and put them on, my panties soaking up the goo that was forming between my legs. I hopped out and looked around. Only one man a few parking spaces down seemed to be paying us any attention. By the intent look on his face I'd say that he either saw or guessed what had just happened.

I gave Gary a quick smile and then walked a circular route through the parking lot back to my car and left.

After I got home and got cleaned up I spent quite a bit of time thinking about what I had done and how I felt about it. It was a wild, guilty thrill that made my heart beat faster and I wasn't sure if I was sorry or not. At least I now knew that some men still found me desirable.

It was several days before I decided that it was time to test the waters again. My usual routine wasn't going to produce anything so I needed a new activity. I had gotten some massages in the past and thought that I could work something there. The big spas and commercial massage studios wouldn't do anything. I needed to find a guy with a solo operation. I eventually found what I was looking for and made an appointment.

The therapist's name was Chuck and his studio was in a small building next to his home. He greeted me and we spoke briefly about the massage. Chuck was wearing loose basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Then he left the room while I undressed and got on the table. In all of my past massages I had been fully covered by a drape the whole time. Chuck's table had a large towel on it I guess for the drape. I decided to skip that and just laid down on the table without covering up.

When Chuck came back in the room and saw me on the table he just pulled the towel out from under me and set it aside. He then began working on me as I lay naked face down on the table. He started on my shoulders and back and did a very nice job. I was really getting into it. Then he moved down to my feet and started working his way up. He got to the top of my leg and spent some time working on my butt cheek, hip, and inner thigh. He came close to but not quite touching my pussy. After he finished that leg he moved to the other leg and did it all again.

Chuck reached up and stroked my back one more time. In doing so he leaned against the table and his balls touched my hand. My hand twitched and cupped his balls. I held them for a second before I relaxed again.

It was time to turn over and now I was now laying naked face-up before a stranger who was going to rub his hands all over my body. That was what was going through my mind. Chuck started at my shoulders again and worked his way down my chest to my tits. He did a wonderful job on them and I could feel the tingle starting. Then he moved down and started working up my legs again. He worked on my inner thigh, hip, and abdomen again almost but not quite touching my pussy. The tingle was getting more intense.

When he got to the top of my other leg his balls once again fell into my hand. This time I grabbed on and didn't let go. He let his hand brush against my pussy. I wrapped my hand around his dick and he got serious about rubbing my pussy. I started stroking him as the tingle continued to build.

Then he quit and moved away. Was that it? I had had my eyes closed the whole time. Now I peeked and found that he had removed his shorts and was standing at the foot of the table. He spread my legs apart and climbed up on the table between them. He lowered his mouth on my pussy and started working, gently at first but picking up tempo and intensity. Between his lips, tongue, and fingers he really knew what he was doing and I was moving quickly to a huge orgasm. In no time at all I was bucking and moaning and couldn't hold back any more. I almost screamed as I came.

But Chuck didn't let me come down. He moved up and pushed his hard dick into my soaked pussy. His dick had just the right size and shape and the next orgasmic wave came in no time at all. My body was shaking and humping and spasming all on its own as he pumped me furiously. Just as I thought I might pass out he yelled as he began filling me with cum. He finally emptied himself and began to slow down allowing me to come down from the intense high.

Chuck finally pulled his dick out of me, climbed off the table, and got a wash cloth to clean me up. I got dressed wondering what sort of tip was appropriate for what had just happened. I was so wrung out it was all I could do to walk to my car and drive home.

I spent some time thinking about what had happened in my massage. Did I just pay a stranger to fuck me? It was probably the best sex I had ever had. I certainly wasn't sorry about that part!

It was Friday and my crazy week was almost at an end. So far I had been fucked by two strangers who seemed to want me. But was I the aggressor there? I had pretty much offered myself to them. Would a man think it worthwhile to take the time and effort to try to seduce me?

I decided on one more test. I would go to a bar, sit, and have a drink. If no one approached me within 30 minutes I would have my answer and leave.

I put on a nice dress that came to mid thigh and was cut low in the front. I picked out a busy bar downtown and headed out. I drove past the bar about 10 o'clock and it looked like there were quite a few people there. I found a parking place a couple of blocks away and started walking back. I was standing at an intersection waiting for the light to change when a car pulled up next to me. The passenger window rolled down and the driver leaned over looking out the window at me.

"Hey there!" he called.

I walked over and leaned down to look in the window.

"Are you looking for a party?" he asked.

I was a little confused at first, but then I realized that he must think I'm a street walker; a hooker. I looked down at myself and realized that my low cut top was letting him see my tits.

"Well..." I started.

"Two hundred?" he added.

Anyone anywhere anytime, I thought. And two hundred dollars to boot. That was interesting. I opened the door and got in.

He smiled at me and said, "I'm Abe."

"Trish," I said.

We drove about a half of a mile to a downtown hotel. Abe put his arm around my waist as he walked me through the lobby. I scanned for familiar faces hoping not to see any. In the elevator Abe started kissing me and being free with his hands.

We got to the room and when Abe opened the door I saw another man in the room. I stopped and said, "wait a minute."

"That's Ben. He'll pay two hundred, too." That was unexpected, but anyone anywhere anytime. I walked over to the dresser and held my purse up. The guys got the idea and handed me the bills. I quickly counted them and put them in my purse. Then I stood there and smiled at them.

Abe and Ben came over and started undressing me. That was a first for me - being stripped by two strangers. They wasted no time in getting me naked and trying to rub their hands over every part of my body. Then they led me to the bed and laid me down. They were both naked in a flash and joined me on the bed. Abe crawled between my legs and got to work on my pussy with his mouth. Ben went to work on my tits. Neither man seemed to be trying to do anything for me, they were just satisfying their own lust.

Abe finally had enough and moved up to start fucking me. Before he could put his dick in me I said, "condoms?"

Ben and Abe looked at each other and then Ben said, "Another hundred each for bareback?"

After having gone bareback with Gary and Chuck I thought 'why not?' I pointed to my purse and another two hundred was placed next to it. Abe quickly climbed back up between my legs and shoved his dick into me. I just lay there letting him fuck me. Ben came up and put his dick next to my mouth. I supposed that a real prostitute would suck his dick so I did. I didn't really want him to cum in my mouth so I didn't put much effort into what I was doing, not that I'm very good at it anyway.

Abe finally groaned and unloaded in me. He pulled out and Ben took his place having thankfully not cum yet. Ben turned me over and put me on my knees so he could fuck me doggy style. That was fine with me, it was easier than having him lay on me. Abe started playing with my swinging tits while Ben fucked. Ben shot his cum into me and pulled out. The guys were done.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. The guys were in their shorts when I came out and got dressed. I smiled, grabbed my purse, said, "pleasure doing business with you," and walked out.

All of that had only taken a little more than an hour but I decided that I didn't need to go to the bar now. I called a taxi to take me to my car and drove home.

My week of crazy was over. I had fucked four strangers and made six hundred dollars as a prostitute. I decided that I was still desirable sexually and could even pick up guys if I wanted. I had scratched my 'wild' itch and now it was time to go back to being respectable. I had some pretty wild memories but it was something I'd never do again. Probably.

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
128 Followers